Become a Patron!

TRANSACTION RESOLVED!!! Review Updated

TRANSACTION RESOLVED!!!...

I am editing this original post titled: RIP-OFF AND FRAUD ALERT! - VapingBest.com from last Friday. I have some crow to eat and would rather do it publicly on this thread rather than simply deleting and crawling away like a troll.

It has come to pass that there was never any fraud or rip-off associated with this VapingBest.com transaction. Both parties were at the mercy of outside agencies beyond our control. The transaction has now been settled to the satisfaction of both parties however the original post remaining on this forum can affect the vendors business and should be deleted and/or changed to reflect resolution.

Thanks VapingBest.com for your assistance,

Will G.

RIP-OFF AND FRAUD ALERT! @ VapingBest.com

From Baton Rouge, LA - I initially ordered the Kangertech Subox Mini Starter Kit ($49.99) from VapingBest.com through PayPal on January 14, 2016. The funds were deducted from my PayPal account the same day. When placing the order the items showed in stock at their US Warehouse but after checking the post-order tracking number I discovered that the items were actually being shipped from China and not from the US Warehouse. I emailed the company’s customer support contact 'David' and was initially told they were out of stock at the US Warehouse so the order was rerouted to their China distributer (without my approval). David said to wait 5-7 working days for delivery. I also requested a support contact phone number and was not offered any telephone number to call. David did offer me a 10% off coupon code on my next purchase…wow!

A week later after no delivery I emailed David again and was told to wait a few more days. After a few more days I emailed David again and was told wait even longer. Over the next 2+ weeks the USPS tracking number I was given continued to show 'Originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece' still in China with no other activity since the order was first placed. It's now over two weeks (16 days) later with no delivery or tracking updates and David the VapingBest.com support agent is no longer replying to my emails. I am now disputing the transaction through PayPal and requesting a full refund and the order be cancelled.

If you enjoy the aggravation and hassle of ordering from an online store and never receiving your product then you might want to try VapingBest.com. If you would rather deal with a legitimate company that operates with honesty and integrity then I suggest staying far away from VapingBest.com at all costs. All I can say at this point is thank goodness for PayPal transaction dispute.

Review follow-up…Interestingly enough, while doing some post-transaction research concerning VapingBest.com I came across another customer with a similar experience to mine. The parallels are almost exactly the same and even the customer support agent ‘David’ was involved (link provided below & reviews at bottom of webpage)…

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/vapingbest.com

Oh and I still have yet to receive any additional email replies from VapingBest.com customer support agent David. It seems just like Elvis…ole David has left the building.

Last edited:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
NOTHING comes from China in 5-7 working days.

More like 4-8 WEEKS.

They lied, but you should be smart enough to know better. It takes a week for a letter to get from one side of the US to the other. You think an international shipment will be as fast?

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Many people get stuff from China successfully. It does take weeks sometimes and Chinese New Years is coming so they get flooded with trying to get stuff out before complete closure of everything for their holiday. The one thing that always does scare me about ordering from china is that if you do have a problem it's not like you can get in the car and straighten it out lol. Hope it all gets worked out for you. If there's anything Breazy can do to help just let us know.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It takes a minimum of 10 days when I order anything from China, but it can take much longer. It's obviously been shipped, and you'll get it eventually.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
WoW.... Welcome to VU! Glad you could join us.

Is this the first time you've done business with an overseas vendor?
Depending on how it ships it won't show movement on tracking until its stateside. Which with China can sometimes take 3 weeks. Might I suggest a little bit of patience before assuming the worse and hitting the panic button.
- also I'm in nola, our China goods go through Chicago USPS which is another clusterfuck. The vendor can't help what happens once it leaves his business. This guy could be a dildohole, but its to early to tell dude.
- when you want something this bad, might I suggest a USA vendor.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
welcome to the VU, nice to have you here!
What kind of setup do you use, what is your favorite juices?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
WoW.... Welcome to VU! Glad you could join us.

Is this the first time you've done business with an overseas vendor?
Depending on how it ships it won't show movement on tracking until its stateside. Which with China can sometimes take 3 weeks. Might I suggest a little bit of patience before assuming the worse and hitting the panic button.
- also I'm in nola, our China goods go through Chicago USPS which is another clusterfuck. The vendor can't help what happens once it leaves his business. This guy could be a dildohole, but its to early to tell dude.
- when you want something this bad, might I suggest a USA vendor.

Agreed! I haven't bought from this company but I have ordered from China several times, and if you get anything in less than 2-3 weeks you're doing good. I've seen a package held up in NY or Chicago for Customs for a week or longer. If you don't use a site like 17track, you'll never see anything until it hits the US, and even then I've seen it not show any movement until it hits my mailbox.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
China shipments usually take several weeks, as others have said.
Always been a bit over 3 weeks when I ordered stuff from chinese companies.
Others have had 4 or 5 weeks constantly.

Also...I've never heard of a company needing a customers approval when deciding what warehouse to ship from. lol

Anyway, I hope everything works out for you and you either get the items or get a refund.

KillaGT

Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
So you don't know how China works? Well you place a order and feel like you screwed and you stumble across this fine forum and decide to make your very first post one that's calling out a vendor? You could have at least taken a moment to introduce yourself & Etc. When you order from China and it starts to approach 8 weeks then worry, if you want something quick buy from a us vendor and pay a little extra.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the beef here is that OP was told that he was ordering from a US warehouse, then after the vendor took his money he found out "nope, we're sending this order through China instead!" I'd be pissed about that too...

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup... it really is a major selling point that some of these vendors have created Stateside warehouses.

You don't swap to ChinaPost without authorization. Period.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
didn't catch that part... that is a bit messed up; but, still would have been nice for "hey how ya doin" post before going into the bomb throwing...... justified or not-just sayin
Also, is there a disclaimer that OP didn't see or mention ? I've never heard of that vendor

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was thinking it was one of Joe's longtime goto vendors.
Is there one with a very similar name and I'm just confusing the two?
Vaporbeast is a close name only they are usa based and a very good vendor

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VaporBeast = Awesome
GearBest = Hurry up and wait
VapingBest = Never heard of them until today

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Jesus. You joined, at minimum... VU, ECF, Vapor Talk and The Vapers Den on Friday to post this rant?

No wonder David wasn't returning your emails. You've only posted once here, and I'm scared of you.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jesus. You joined, at minimum... VU, ECF, Vapor Talk and The Vapers Den on Friday to post this rant?

No wonder David wasn't returning your emails. You've only posted once here, and I'm scared of you.
Damn...I largely abandoned my rotary performance, desert off-roading, and Jeep forums to get into vape forums (and because if you think people are dicks here, you've never visited a web forum for amateur mechanics), and after a week dual-using VU and ECF decided even two was too much to keep up with, so I made a choice as to which to follow. I admire the time you have to track down all this knowledge, good sir!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel so......so......used.....

tumblr_o1b5uqj5pO1ukxrvfo1_500_zpszjxanly3.gif

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have ordered from vaping best before and it took about 10-12 days to get what I ordered. They replied to the two questions I had about the product almost immediately. If I was a regular China buyer I would use them again without hesitation. I'm just too impatient.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you going to be a one post wonder or are you planning on sharing more on the forum, I enjoy your post!!!!!

VU Sponsors