Become a Patron!

Truth Initiative Accidentally posted a study on Nicotine Harm Reduction

Steamist_Adrian

Unlisted Vendor
Hey folks. Looks like the geniuses behind the "puppet videos" commissioned and published a whitepaper that contradicted most of their claims regarding the dangers of nicotine. They've since removed it, but it's available HERE.

I originally found this via a Reddit post which can be found HERE.

These guys are, obviously, a total joke and it's great to see that they are stabbing themselves in the foot in a blatant way now.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
  1. Anything in large doses is BAD - sugar; salt; grease; carbs.. Yer not my mommy, doc/gov/pundit.
  2. "more research" is how these useless fuckers justify wasting billions in grants. And, no: yer never gonna' get a pre-adult population sample legally. Bugger off.
  3. Pretty obvious they don't want you to have: improving attention, fine motor coordination, concentration, memory, speed of information processing, and alleviation of boredom or drowsiness; alleviation of stress, anxiety, depression, and other mental health and medical conditions, including schizophrenia and Parkinson’s Disease; reverses cognitive deficits caused by withdrawal.
Many of those, particularly the last, would have likely saved my mothers life - drying her out in addition to taking away her smokes, (so she could breath), pretty much guaranteed her demise.

#3 being rejected is how they can control people in general, let alone generations. Works pretty well, I'd say.

All of that said: screw "advocacy" and it's leeches.

VU Sponsors