Become a Patron!

Trying to help my Mother In Law to stop smoking! Please help with anything you can!

nano2014

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
SHORT STORY. My mother in law is getting worse from smoking and needs a device to use. She likes Vaping but the device I lent her stopped working. She's a Widow and struggles to make ends meet and she is always trying to help others that are struggling too. She deserves to be healthy and I really wish I had money to just buy her a nice device but I don't either.
So if you have ANY DEVICES. MODS. BATTERIES. ATOMIZERS. JUICES. ANYTHING WILL HELP. I WILL PAY SHIPPING IF YOU NEED.

I would like to get something that will ATLEAST last and not break

LONG STORY. so basically I have been vamping for a while. 0mg nicotine now for last year almost. I just got my Partner switched over to Vaping. We spent the little money we had on trying to find him a device he liked to use which ended up being a ISTICK 40w TC with Nautilus Mesh Tank. He absolutely loves it so much that he has not smoked or had a craving since he got it 4wks ago. NOW ABOUT MY MOTHER INLAW. she is smoking so much that it is severely hurting her health. Of course. She hacks and coughs and the. Says she just had a tickle in he throat. SHE WONT ADMIT ITS FROM SMOKING. But she LOVES VAPING TOO. HER ISSUE IS CHEAP TRASHY DEVICES. She does not have money to buy a good device and the cheap Ogaden station ones just brake on her. I let her use my MVP2.0 but I Knew it did t have much life left in it AND NOW IT STOPPED ON HER TOO. she was starting to enjoy Vaping and she was smoking a bit less until it stopped working. I CAN NOT AFFORD TO BUY HER ONE EITHER. ANY DECENT DEVICE WILL DO. BATTERY. ATOMIZER. GOOD JUICES. ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SEND FOR HER. I WILL ATLEAST PAY SHIPPING SO SHE HAS SOMETHING.

VU Sponsors