Become a Patron!

Tuglyfe V.2 Series mod review!!!!

would you like to get more reviews from me?

• Total voters
Hello everyone the vaping chemist here,

This is my first review so please give feedback and feel free to ask any questions if I missed anything. But anyways on with the review, the item I'm reviewing today as you could see from the title is the Tuglyfe V.2 series mod from flawless vape. I purchased this mod around 2 weeks ago from select vape as they had the best deal on the mod I could find at only 85 dollars with free shipping but they only have the pink lightning color way left. But to begin this is a dual 18650 unregulated series mod (NOT FOR NEW VAPERS AS THIS MOD PUTS OUT AROUND 8 VOLTS FULLY CHARGED!!!!!!) and it measures around 30mm thick to fit your giant 30mm rdas on it and 4 and 1/8th inches tall by 2 inches across the mod. (sorry for mixing measurements didn't have a metric ruler on hand) The mod has a very unique shape to it as it has a slanted portion on the top where the button sits, which I must say is very comfortable and possibly one of the best buttons I have ever felt as it is clicky but very quiet making it a very nice experience coming from the noisy cricket 2-25.

The internals of this mod include what appear to be a dual mosfet and a very odd battery sled which if you have a tear in your wrap could be a very bad day so make sure you use good clean wraps. Also on the internals of this mod there is a very ingenious 40amp fuse which prevents you from building anything that will pull more than 40 amps from your batteries, but in the case that you do the fuse will blow saving your batteries and your mod which I think is just so stupidly ingenious and definitely needed if this is your first series mod. But I have been using this mod for 2 weeks exclusively and I must say I am thoroughly surprised coming from a noisy cricket 2 as this mod just hits hard and feels great in hand it is much lighter than expected even with 2 batteries it weighs a little less than the noisy cricket which surprised me for such a big box. All the engravings on the box are really deep and precision cut, and the finish is just superb, but with this box only being what I believe to be painted it will get a few scratches here and there, but I see it as character as under the main color there is what appears to be 2 or three more layers of paint as I have yet to even see bare metal even on the inside of the mod, as they painted the whole interior of the mod as well. (Great job flawless)

The battery door is held on by 3 magnets which do their job great, but the door leads me to one of my few cons the door has just the slightest bit of play even for having rails to prevent it, but it is hardly noticeable once it is in a position that it is in a corner. But I have been rocking this mod with either a recoil rda or a drouga (possible review coming soon) and it is just great epically with a .3 ohm 24 gauge parallel build in it( I know pretty low for series).But the pros of this mod include light package, great coating, fits giant rdas on it ( O almost forgot it appears to have a fat daddy 510 connection on it which is spring loaded) easy to remove battery door, great button probably my favorite so far. But the cons include the fact that it will scratch fairly easily, and battery door has some play in it, possible hazard with battery trays, and price of any where from 165 at a local b&m to 85 online. But all in all if this mod were to break I would without hesitation buy another as it is one of my favorite mods I have ever used. (Thank you guys for reminding me not to write a wall of text haha, and I know it still doesn't have the perfect lay out but this is my first review and I will get better over time so thank you again for taking the time to give suggestions and helping a new reviewer out.)

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/c4eqe

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't stand walls of text and prefer reviews with photos. Check out any number of blogs that do product reviews / how-to stuff to figure out how to format. As the current review stands, I vote no.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The photo sharing site I use is imgur. I used to use photobucket, but they now want $30 a month to be able to link photos.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Upload the photos to this site with the "upload a file" button at rhe bottom of the text box.

And yeah, I got a few sentences in and stopped reading, it is just a mash up of words at that point.

thanks for all the feedback guys, sorry about the wall of text I just got done typing a 4 page English report when I wrote the review so my brain was kinda fried, but I will be sure to edit it tonight and figure out how to upload the photos thanks again for all the feedback.

Last edited:
Ok photos are up and I have gone through the review and fixed a couple of things, and I know its far from perfect still but I believe it was a good first attempt as I just dove head first into reviewing things (trial by fire is not always best I guess) but I will be sure to do more homework before the next review which will most likely be the drouga rda in the coming weeks. Thanks again for all the help and I look forward to becoming an active member on vu!

nlt2836

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Personally, I prefer it when photos are mixed in with the review. I don't like having to follow a link to view photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed that in the other reviews, I will have to spend a little time to figure that out, but If I can find time this week I will hopefully be posting another review at some point.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I noticed that in the other reviews, I will have to spend a little time to figure that out, but If I can find time this week I will hopefully be posting another review at some point.
When you're in imgur click on your name then click on images. Then when you click on each individual image it will give you links to that image. Choose either bb code or direct and copy paste to your post here.

VU Sponsors