Become a Patron!

Updates on the IPV4????

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah but 66.00 sounds much better lol. Of course you have yours in hand and the one I ordered has not even shipped.
Lol... But be patient..this mod is definitely worth the wait... My local shop who sold me mine is now out of stock..they are that good!!.. Actually thinking about getting another one after I check out TC for myself... Nickel coils for the Atlantis should be here tomorrow

from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or mine at $62.84, but I am also waiting.

HD
Any updates on the Smog pre-order HD? Seems like it was like 1-1/2 to 2 months ago you ordered. I would imagine they break soon for you.

Lol... But be patient..this mod is definitely worth the wait... My local shop who sold me mine is now out of stock..they are that good!!.. Actually thinking about getting another one after I check out TC for myself... Nickel coils for the Atlantis should be here tomorrow

I got patience I just hope GB holds up to their end.

If you get two before I get one that would be hilarious.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any updates on the Smog pre-order HD? Seems like it was like 1-1/2 to 2 months ago you ordered. I would imagine they break soon for you.

Lol...yes I guess that would..

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

That GB deal is priced very well, I really do hope they hold up their end of the deal and you get your mod quickly.
I'm thinking about getting either a black body and or a blue body iPV4 when they become available, as long as my current silver one holds up.

st0nedpenguin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Honestly GB could go a long way to countering the terrible way they've handled their end of this preorder by upgrading everyone to shipping that takes less than 38 years to make it to the US.

Dave Sak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gear best shot me an email apologizing for the delay and said that they will be shipping my device with a gift in the next few days.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gear best shot me an email apologizing for the delay and said that they will be shipping my device with a gift in the next few days.
Yeah I heard that one too... your free gift is gonna be a silicone cloupor mini sleeve with the gearbest brand name on it!!! but hope fully they send you sime thing nice like a subtank mini or some such actually any of the sub ohm tanks out now would be a great gift and not really break em.

Wooglin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's great...who did you order from??
Let's see some pics

I ordered from ecig empire.

http://www.ecigaretteempire.com/IPV-4-Box-Mod-pioneer4you-p/ipv4.htm

and the picture to prove I actually have it smacksy :)

17341549156_c7d8135328_c.jpg

Wooglin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
10/10 for detail in having VU (and this thread?) in the background to prove it's not a random internet pic :)

That was luck actually, and it was the thread in the background.

Wooglin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So how does it work. How big is it. Always wanted a Asus

It is amazing. The temp control is super easy to use and it works very well. The menu is simple compared to a vaporflask or a sxmini in a good way. Built my first nickel coils on a Mutation v3 and it worked first try. Also have a Kanger subtank mini with nickel OCC coil it that works nicely as well. As a pure wattage mod it does what all of them do, pumps the specified amount of power at your tank.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So, uhh, yeah... I ordered one, lol. Wake and Vape has them for $75, i paid a bit extra for priority, came to just over $81. Its supposed to ship same day if you order before 3:00 PDT, i placed it at 11:30, so I'm hoping i get a tracking number this evening. I did just message the site, I got my confirmation emails, I just feel the need to double check that they truly have them. I'm crossing my fingers that all is accurate, and i should have it in hand by the end of the week. Came with a free vape sock for it, kinda cool, I'd have preferred some Ni200, but cant complain about free. Hope I get confirmation soon, now I need to get some Nickel wire. I conveniently have one of my Mutation X V3's unbuilt, and therefore ready for the nickel.

I have horrible self control with vape gear, lol. I'm excited now.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I admit I am getting really tempted to cancel my black IPV4 from gear best, as the silver has the black taco shell and the the silver is in stock at other places for about the same price, but no idea how to cancel with them, and concerned how quick or slow they refund orders

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I admit I am getting really tempted to cancel my black IPV4 from gear best, as the silver has the black taco shell and the the silver is in stock at other places for about the same price, but no idea how to cancel with them, and concerned how quick or slow they refund orders
For what it's worth, I just received a response from Wake and Vape, it's in stock and shipping today. Confirmed. Shipping cutoff is in ten minutes, but the price is right. If you cancel it's a great price from Wake and Vape.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For what it's worth, I just received a response from Wake and Vape, it's in stock and shipping today. Confirmed. Shipping cutoff is in ten minutes, but the price is right. If you cancel it's a great price from Wake and Vape.

Well I did say I didn't care about the wait, but now I see the silver has a black taco shell (which I thought was going to be the black) and seeing people getting them pretty close to the price at gearbest, think I made a mistake ordering from them, but I would need the funds back from gearbest before ordering somewhere else though.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

After seeing on their FB page that VapeNW would have to cancel some orders, I just cancelled mine and ordered from Wake and Vape. They're in CA, so I should get it very soon :)

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well I did say I didn't care about the wait, but now I see the silver has a black taco shell (which I thought was going to be the black) and seeing people getting them pretty close to the price at gearbest, think I made a mistake ordering from them, but I would need the funds back from gearbest before ordering somewhere else though.
I understand that. Your funds are tied up until they and the banks straighten out a refund, if you do so. Especially if you prefer the black, maybe just wait. I prefer the silver. The black battery cover looks great on it. Hope stuff comes through for you soon.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
After seeing on their FB page that VapeNW would have to cancel some orders, I just cancelled mine and ordered from Wake and Vape. They're in CA, so I should get it very soon :)
Mine is shipping today from them. I paid for priority, so I hope it makes it to Colorado with a few days. It should take two or three max. Thats if USPS does their job... A big if.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I understand that. Your funds are tied up until they and the banks straighten out a refund, if you do so. Especially if you prefer the black, maybe just wait. I prefer the silver. The black battery cover looks great on it. Hope stuff comes through for you soon.

Well as we have no real idea of what the black is going to be for sure, I don't know yet if I would prefer the black or not o_O

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well as we have no real idea of what the black is going to be for sure, I don't know yet if I would prefer the black or not o_O
the black unit will have a black body and silver battery cover. those won't ship for a few weeks. the silver ones that are available now all have the black battery cover, they will be releasing other colors of battery covers and body's aswell, but those are further down the line.
IPV4_Black__47430.1427770109.1280.1280.jpg
Pioneer4You-IPV4-8T.jpg

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
the black unit will have a black body and silver battery cover. those won't ship for a few weeks. the silver ones that are available now all have the black battery cover, they will be releasing other colors of battery covers and body's aswell, but those are further down the line.
Pioneer4You-IPV4-8T.jpg

Yea I prefer what they call the silver, just submitted a ticket with request for cancel and refund from gearbest, just hope they don't all shoot up in price before I get my money back to order from somewhere else.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some continuing confusion here...After reading your post @Amanda I just called VapeNW... The man said they are not canceling any pre orders at all.. And in fact are still shipping out the last of these 100 units they received..They are expecting a much bigger batch of units later this week, or early next week at the latest.
After telling my brother what a truly awesome mod this is he immediately placed an order with VapeNW yesterday...(no worries lol) Just wanted to post this for the other folks who placed a pre order with VapeNW...its all good!

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pioneer4You-IPV4-8T.jpg
That black paint may easily scratch exposing the stainless underneath, especially around the 510 pad...just a thought, lol

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That black paint may easily scratch exposing the stainless underneath, especially around the 510 pad...just a thought, lol

Yea I agree my Vapor Shark has some atty base scratching on it around the 510. I ordered a universal screen protector to put over it to help reduce this from happening, It's a common thing with mods though.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I agree my Vapor Shark has some atty base scratching on it around the 510. I ordered a universal screen protector to put over it to help reduce this from happening, It's a common thing with mods though.
Bare stainless is a hard metal and scratch resistant... Now the aluminum is scratched up around the 510 in my IPV3
from those stainless tanks/RDAs...So far the stainless IPV4 has no scratches at all around the 510 using those same stainless tanks and I think it's gonna stay that way...oh well, its all good!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some continuing confusion here...After reading your post @Amanda I just called VapeNW... The man said they are not canceling any pre orders at all.. And in fact are still shipping out the last of these 100 units they received..They are expecting a much bigger batch of units later this week, or early next week at the latest.
After telling my brother what a truly awesome mod this is he immediately placed an order with VapeNW yesterday...(no worries lol) Just wanted to post this for the other folks who placed a pre order with VapeNW...its all good!

I had emailed them and then tried to call them without success. They made a post on their FB page about canceling orders, so I got nervous!

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
eciggity just told me they are expecting black in 2 weeks .. i asked them to cancel my order

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I ordered at 2:50 but haven't had a shipping confirmation :-(

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got my confirmation from gearbest to cancel my order and refund, was going to wait for the refund, but saw someone posted could get the IPV4 from wakeandvape for $65 with coupon code 'IPV4vapingcheap' which also includes a free wakeandvape sock, couldn't turn down that deal, after shipping, onle a few bucks more than gearbest, and as in stock, shouldn't be waiting long for it :D

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my confirmation from gearbest to cancel my order and refund, was going to wait for the refund, but saw someone posted could get the IPV4 from wakeandvape for $65 with coupon code 'IPV4vapingcheap' which also includes a free wakeandvape sock, couldn't turn down that deal, after shipping, onle a few bucks more than gearbest, and as in stock, shouldn't be waiting long for it :D

WHAT? I never saw the coupon code :-(

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dang, Gearworst is really dropping balls everywhere....

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
WHAT? I never saw the coupon code :-(
Shit... I didn't either. Oh well, $75 before shipping is still a deal. And I haven't received a shipping email, yet, either. As I said, I ordered at 11:30 AM Pacific well before cut off, and was told mine would ship today. They might just be behind. As long as it moves tomorrow, and ideally is accepted tonight, I'm fine. I'd like that tracking number, though.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope it comes quick. I just made an impulse buy of a Kbox and Russian clone for $35 to pacify myself. Well... Needed a single coil RTA for Ni200 builds too. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Shit... I didn't either. Oh well, $75 before shipping is still a deal. And I haven't received a shipping email, yet, either. As I said, I ordered at 11:30 AM Pacific well before cut off, and was told mine would ship today. They might just be behind. As long as it moves tomorrow, and ideally is accepted tonight, I'm fine. I'd like that tracking number, though.

I agree, I think the $75 is still a good deal for the IPV4, and that was my price point once I got my refund from gearbest, just getting the coupon code was to good to turn down, but when some places are selling close to $100, $75 is still very good.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is a sweet deal, but I don't see how to cancel my order at GB.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I agree, I think the $75 is still a good deal for the IPV4, and that was my price point once I got my refund from gearbest, just getting the coupon code was to good to turn down, but when some places are selling close to $100, $75 is still very good.
For sure. I had that in my cart overnight to give it one last thought, and $75 was just too good of a deal. At $65, if you're at all into these mods and temperature control, it's a no brainer if you can swing it. I wonder what price point these will stabilize at.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A local B&M in my area got 100 of them in and sold them for $95 a pop. Sold every single one in 2 hours. Kinda helped that he put them on his twitter feed. He even had a woman from Poland call his shop wanting to buy 2. Wow. This mod better be good.....

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A local B&M in my area got 100 of them in and sold them for $95 a pop. Sold every single one in 2 hours. Kinda helped that he put them on his twitter feed. He even had a woman from Poland call his shop wanting to buy 2. Wow. This mod better be good.....
Don't worry Zam, it is.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For sure. I had that in my cart overnight to give it one last thought, and $75 was just too good of a deal. At $65, if you're at all into these mods and temperature control, it's a no brainer if you can swing it. I wonder what price point these will stabilize at.

Actually I'm not interested in TC at all, already have a vapor flask with TC and never used the TC on it, also got a mini vapor flask coming, so will have 3 TC mods, so guess if I ever want to try it, I'll be real set to go lol

Even if it didn't have TC, think it is a damn good price for the mod, don't really get why they are so cheap, could of easily sold them for $120 and still got tons of orders, but got to admit, I probably wouldn't of bought one if was over $100

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I thought that too until I borrowed a buddies SXMini 350J mod. Used it for a couple days and bought one (ouch, expensive), but now, well I love the damn thing for both temp control and regular kanthal builds.

VU Sponsors