Become a Patron!

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey just looking for thoughts.
I have been vaping for a while now started on those ego stick things that were 10 quid a shot at the market and crap cheap juice. Upgraded to sub ohm a little over a year ago and had a smok stick plus 1 kit with the tfv4 tank. Got the v8 stick baby with the 2ml baby beast tank using 0.25 res. Not enough for me and my diy juice addiction so wanting an upgrade. Was looking at the new ijoy captain and the new tanks for it. Any thoughts or suggestions.

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
20170703_182746.jpg

Got this setup not to long ago. I've been happy with it. Battery life is decent (I'm a chain vaper) and the mod has plenty of power. I did have a leaky coil but I changed out the coil and it's been so far so good. I have it at 80w right now and blowing clouds with still good flavor. The flavor isn't like my RDA but the clouds are comparable and I like the juice capacity of the tank.

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
View attachment 86100

Got this setup not to long ago. I've been happy with it. Battery life is decent (I'm a chain vaper) and the mod has plenty of power. I did have a leaky coil but I changed out the coil and it's been so far so good. I have it at 80w right now and blowing clouds with still good flavor. The flavor isn't like my RDA but the clouds are comparable and I like the juice capacity of the tank.
Any mods it compares too?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Beats the shit out of this...
20170702_152811.jpg

That's all I have to compare it to lol.

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Also with the iCaptian you can buy extra batteries and have them charged/charging while you happily vape away. Batteries die? No problem, swap em for a new set, throw the dead ones on the charger and away you go.

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Aye i need to get one. estimated £80 for the mod amd two tanks one being the tornado by ijoy still looking for it cheaper tho and whats tje best charger for the captain batteries?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 86100

I use a Captain with the big Illusion subtank from Geekvape. Its been working really good. Great combo, and the bigger 20700's power it easily. The battery life has been better than my other mods (powering these bigger coils). Thanks Ijoy.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors