Become a Patron!
I've had so much trouble with priming crown coils. Ive been patient, let them sit over night. Slowly up the watts. And they either end up burning out or havin barely any flavor. Is it possible my mod and this tank just don't work well together?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Kbox will be at its limits with 50 watts running those coils, but it should work fine. I run mine around 50-60 watts. Priming them is a little different- I do mine like this:

thejman

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can you read the coils to find out if they are Ni or Kanthal? On a close up they normally have Ni200 or the suggested wattage like 20-50w or something. Ni coils take a while to break in and should only be vaped in temp control

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can you read the coils to find out if they are Ni or Kanthal? On a close up they normally have Ni200 or the suggested wattage like 20-50w or something. Ni coils take a while to break in and should only be vaped in temp control
The 0.5 Crown coils are stainless steel, and they're good up to something like 80 watts.

PyroTekRob

Member For 4 Years
Have you had any better experience since you posted this? I just got a Crown for my KBOX mini 50w. I was using a Mad Hatter RDA, but not getting much flavor. I do plan to upgrade to the new KBOX 120 here, soon as my shop gets it in.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors