Become a Patron!

LivingSacrifice5

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ever since I bought the crown I've been spoiled! The flavor I get out of everything else I own is crap no matter what build I put in it, compared to the crown! I've gotten close with rda's (I have the Royal Hunter, a Kennedy, and a Trident) but never as good. The Crown still beats em' for flavor no matter what juice I use.
Anyone else know what I mean?
If anyone can tell me a build for flavor that beats the uwell crown....i'm all ears...er I guess eyes ;P

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
TFV8....put my Crown tanks away.... I don't need the aggravation regarding their shitty coils, 50-50 chance of being defective.

LivingSacrifice5

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, the coils piss me off too. So I just started rebuilding the stock coils with 22-26 g at about .38 ohms and It's damn near spot on flavor. I'v had the crown for awhile and I don't think I've had one of their coils last for more than 3 days...no matter what I do...I can poke holes in the cotton....spend a whole tank of juice breaking it in....doesn't matter....3 days. It's complete bullshit, but the flavor kept bringing me back. That's why I'm looking for something else. I'm tired of rebuilding those stock coils.
I got one of the SMOK TFV4 Micro tanks....and to be honest....I think it suck donkey balls. It has the worst flavor out of any rda/tank/etc. I have.
So I was kind of steering clear of them.

VU Sponsors