Become a Patron!

Uwell Crown Taste

Steve1976

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
JUST GOT MYSELF THE CROWN FOR CHRISTMAS FOR $72 TAXES IN KINDA PRICEY ..SO I'VE GOT TO MY COLLECTION
CROWN U-WELL
ASPIRE ATLANTIS V1
ASPIRE NAUTILUS MINI ISTICK 40W

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
JUST GOT MYSELF THE CROWN FOR CHRISTMAS FOR $72 TAXES IN KINDA PRICEY ..SO I'VE GOT TO MY COLLECTION
CROWN U-WELL
ASPIRE ATLANTIS V1
Pricey is an understatement, lol
I got my Uwell Crown (s) for $30 and that was at my local shop with CA tax..oh well, enjoy!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

ailgaz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For everyone that's having trouble getting a good taste out of the crown. Try poking a hole through the wick holes on the coil with a very thin needle. And from the top of the coil leading down towards the wick holes. So 8 thin holes. You'll see that it wicks more efficiently. Not all coils need this. I've had some that were keeping up just fine.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Steve1976

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
HI EVERYONE IM HAVEING A HARD TIME DESIDING WHICH MOD I SHOULD USE WITH MY CROWN .5 OHM
75W SIGELI OR ISTICK 100W OR SMOK MINI 75W
IM NOT INTO TC ONLY WATTAGE

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I assume you are considering new mods and dont already own these 3?

Any will work with that coil. However, lets say you want to buy a TFV4 next month and want more power?

A little online searching can get a Sigelei Fuchai, Reuleaux, or Koopor Plus to your door for low to mid $40s. Those are all 200w and you would be all set for awhile..... The Reuleaux takes a 3rd battery but feels great in the hand. Very compact.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reuleaux RX200 will do it all...about $45-$50 online..I have two and they are the best mods I've ever had the pleasure to vape..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

ChappyOfOz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Crown is the most 'sensitive' tank I've used. Had excellent flavor but leaked. I fixed the leak and the flavor drops out, even in my most flavorful of juices. Kinda getting a burnt hit at times on the .25 at as low as 60w.
Awaiting an IPV3 Li to try out TC to see if that improves anything.

@ailgaz I will try the hole poking when I get home from work. Would you say a safety pin would be thin enough?

ailgaz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Crown is the most 'sensitive' tank I've used. Had excellent flavor but leaked. I fixed the leak and the flavor drops out, even in my most flavorful of juices. Kinda getting a burnt hit at times on the .25 at as low as 60w.

@ailgaz I will try the hole poking when I get home from work. Would you say a safety pin would be thin enough?
I found a very thin needle my wife had for sewing and used that. I'd say anyone will do. If the needle is thick though I would try the holes through the wick holes first and try it before poking the last 4 holes I think.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I've been using the Crown and the Herakles for a few months now. I've used all coils available and have my favs.
For the Crown, (on a IPV3 Li) I am really liking the Ni200 coil at 40J and 402F with juice I made. (recipe below)
Huge flavor and enormous clouds.

For the Herakles, (on a iStick 100) I'm using the .6 coil at 45W with same juice.
Same clouds but more flavor.

If both tops were top fill like the Crown, I'd only use the .6 on the Herakles because it has a bit more flavor.
I love the Crown for all that it is plus the top fill but with all the combinations of coils, temps, and wattages I have tried, nothing produces more flavor than the Herakles using the .6 coil.
Although, the Crown has a bit more airflow and is a bit more quiet.
If I could put the top fill and air flow on the Herakles using the .6 coil, I'd buy 10 of them and a truck load of coils.
The Herakles has a 3ml tank and the Crown has a 4ml tank.
Since I go through 35 - 40 ml per day, it doesn't matter what tank I use, I am refilling too often either way.

As for the leaking on the Crown, I have found that the little whitish/clear O-ring on the coil is sometimes not rolled all the way up the threads where it needs to be, causing leaks.
I first thought it was just a few bad coils but after further investigating, I chased it to that O-ring.

Hope this helps someone.

Nicotine 100 mg (100% VG) 2.4 %
PG 19.0 %
VG 50.0 %
Grape Juice (TPA) 7.0 %
Grape Candy (TPA) 7.0 %
Strawberry (TPA) 6.0 %
Bubblegum (TPA) 6.0 %
Sweetener ECigExpress 3.0 %

(I tend to like my vapes a bit sweet)

ChappyOfOz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been using the Crown and the Herakles for a few months now. I've used all coils available and have my favs.
For the Crown, (on a IPV3 Li) I am really liking the Ni200 coil at 40J and 402F with juice I made. (recipe below)
Huge flavor and enormous clouds.

For the Herakles, (on a iStick 100) I'm using the .6 coil at 45W with same juice.
Same clouds but more flavor.

If both tops were top fill like the Crown, I'd only use the .6 on the Herakles because it has a bit more flavor.
I love the Crown for all that it is plus the top fill but with all the combinations of coils, temps, and wattages I have tried, nothing produces more flavor than the Herakles using the .6 coil.
Although, the Crown has a bit more airflow and is a bit more quiet.
If I could put the top fill and air flow on the Herakles using the .6 coil, I'd buy 10 of them and a truck load of coils.
The Herakles has a 3ml tank and the Crown has a 4ml tank.
Since I go through 35 - 40 ml per day, it doesn't matter what tank I use, I am refilling too often either way.

As for the leaking on the Crown, I have found that the little whitish/clear O-ring on the coil is sometimes not rolled all the way up the threads where it needs to be, causing leaks.
I first thought it was just a few bad coils but after further investigating, I chased it to that O-ring.

Hope this helps someone.

Nicotine 100 mg (100% VG) 2.4 %
PG 19.0 %
VG 50.0 %
Grape Juice (TPA) 7.0 %
Grape Candy (TPA) 7.0 %
Strawberry (TPA) 6.0 %
Bubblegum (TPA) 6.0 %
Sweetener ECigExpress 3.0 %

(I tend to like my vapes a bit sweet)

I've tinkered and examined that tank more than humanly needed. I kinda tossed to the back right now while I'm trying this Clapton coil on the IPV3 Li.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CROWN U-WELL
ASPIRE ATLANTIS V1

Did you mean $27? Please tell me you meant $27 and not $72..

VU Sponsors