VapDraks after hours...

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Gonna start playing with the Orchid V4 next week, any advice?
Pretty straight forward device....pretty much the same procedure as with the Kayfuns. You can gain about .5ml by swapping out the stock tank sleeve for an M-Tank.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty straight forward device....pretty much the same procedure as with the Kayfuns. You can gain about .5ml by swapping out the stock tank sleeve for an M-Tank.
No need for wick down the channel hole a wee bit?

Last edited:

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No need for wick down the channel hole a wee bit?

I actually put tiny wicks half down the channels... it was my first build on it (v3) and is still going strong after 25ml. :eek:
1 Ohm dual coil (26g) with japanese cotton. Never got a build working so long...

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I actually put tiny wicks half down the channels... it was my first build on it (v3) and is still going strong after 25ml. :eek:
1 Ohm dual coil (26g) with japanese cotton. Never got a build working so long...
Cool that. I make certain that my wicks are nowhere near the channels.....just touching the build deck. I run dual micros, 22g for a total of .17ohm on mine.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the original - they rock

Those Vapin Art guys didn't have it when I was in Miami, and when I asked to check out their stuff they told me "by appointment only" ... to be fair it says the same thing on the web page.. but why wouldn't they give me an appointment right away??? o_O

... now I have to wait for @Angel Cigs ( please let it be a YIHI chip) :)

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@franciscan , before you lecture me about the beauty and grace of your builds... my orchid was made for out and about and 1 ohm at 25 watt feels just right for that, the drippers on the other hand... ;)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@franciscan , before you lecture me about the beauty and grace of your builds... my orchid was made for out and about and 1 ohm at 25 watt feels just right for that, the drippers on the other hand... ;)
The only thing that matters is that you like your vape. Like I tell people...vape YOUR vape and be less concerned about what others are doing.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool that. I make certain that my wicks are nowhere near the channels.....just touching the build deck. I run dual micros, 22g for a total of .17ohm on mine.

Are you sure you're Franciscan and not Carthusian??? Just figuring the patience you must have to realize those builds... :D

Note: Internal Catholic Joke ;)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol, I have brothers both in the Carthusian and Discalced Carmelite orders.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hope you all doing fine. Today's 11-11. We call it Single's day and also it is the biggest shopping day in China. Hope all people can find their soul mate and live happy life. Best wishes to you. :D

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hi you guys
sorry i can't stay, but it's cold and i am going to my nice warm bed. nitey nite.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maaaaan... I hear you, I thought my dripping times where in the past. After my trip I just fall back to it :D
Any special pic you would like to see?
I finally could dominate this little bugger:
20141112_223430_resized.jpg

Wasn't easy, but now it's great :)

Last edited:

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Wabah58 ,
How you're doing with your Orchid? Mine is an older version but it's like "oldies but goldies" ;)
Absolutly amazing!!!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello one and all....just back from my fraternity meeting.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hullo friend :)

Historic couriosity: The house "Del Carretto" (from my Italian hometown) sported 5 red stripes on yellow ground... Bloody hand of Enrico I (del Carretto) on a yellow turban from the first crusade... bit like Clan's Keith original symbol, although yours is older, ours is more Christian :D

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good...somewhat tired, but otherwise good.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice to hear (... or read???), also here it's the same ol', same ol'.
Was just about to call it a night and follow @kelli to bed... :p

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice to hear (... or read???), also here it's the same ol', same ol'.
Was just about to call it a night and follow Kelly to bed... :p
lol, off you go then! Don’t keep a lady waiting sir!

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Wabah58 ,
How you're doing with your Orchid? Mine is an older version but it's like "oldies but goldies" ;)
Absolutly amazing!!!

I've hit a snag on the Orchid V4 project, Haven't built it yet, it's sleeping in it's nice box at the moment.

Momma come home with more goodies?

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've hit a snag on the Orchid V4 project, Haven't built it yet, it's sleeping in it's nice box at the moment.

Momma come home with more goodies?

Not yet... but for what I know the goodies are there! She says that some packages arrived, but she didn't open them... I think she is torturing me o_O

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like there is a party going on somewhere... and nobody invited me :D
Oh well, I will try it again tomorrow...

Buenas Noches! :)

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lmao. Hola, of course I remembered that crazy and courteous man! :)
Just curious, saw a Linkedin message to me and now I see your beautiful face, so hum could this be my old friend Xiaojuan Ou 欧晓娟 ??
I'm that filial man .. LOL, If your not my old friend from China then you won't know what I mean that's for sure.. LOL

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, Ehpro and Kingtu... I figured that between the 2 I will build a perfect one :D
Finally got the glass tank Squape in last thursday. The deck was super tough to get off :( Finally got it off and put the wide deck on, threw a build in, filled it up with a new juice I made, and it tasted terrible. LOL. Gonna have to drain clean and re try with some better juice, monday when i get in to work. Seems like the Expromizer kills the squape in vapor production, see what you think.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will try them next weekend, tomorrow I have a day trip to Bogota and lots of work for the rest of the week... I'm really curious about the Big Dripper (black), perhaps he comes first. The Expromizer clone looks absolutly spot on :)

VU Sponsors