Become a Patron!

VapDraks after hours...

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will try them next weekend, tomorrow I have a day trip to Bogota and lots of work for the rest of the week... I'm really curious about the Big Dripper (black), perhaps he comes first. The Expromizer clone looks absolutly spot on :)
Double check to see if your Expromizer has the top oring installed;)

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just curious, saw a Linkedin message to me and now I see your beautiful face, so hum could this be my old friend Xiaojuan Ou 欧晓娟 ??
I'm that filial man .. LOL, If your not my old friend from China then you won't know what I mean that's for sure.. LOL

OH MY GOD LORD:eek:!! Is that you? Can't believe it. The world is small as hell! You are always that Filial man in my heart! I'm super excited to meet you here. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OH MY GOD LORD:eek:!! Is that you? Can't believe it. The world is small as hell! You are always that Filial man in my heart! I'm super excited to meet you here. :D:D:D:D:D:D
Yes my DEAR FRIEND it is me, and yes it is such a small world, I miss are long emails very much..!!
Your conversations meant SO much to me, you are the most wonderful person I know in China.. LOL
I just love you so much..!! Really
I have to be careful to not start a big long conversation again like I always do when it's YOU..
I am watching you ha ha ... Always
I am your friend always and forever, hey have you gotten married yet???
I will talk to you soon 欧晓娟 ... ;):):p:D:D:D:D I think of you and your kindness everyday, YES what a smalllllll World it is.. Wow
I think I told you that my dear mother finally passed away in August, I was broken for sure, but you know you helped me more than you will ever know while I was going through one of the most difficult times of my life and I love you for that 欧晓娟 ;):D Your filial man.. LOL

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I came to that conclusion rather quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LMAOF, ya I guess someone just might..LOL
It is such a small global community and to have such a wonderful friend in China is Great

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Absolutely

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yes my DEAR FRIEND it is me, and yes it is such a small world, I miss are long emails very much..!!
Your conversations meant SO much to me, you are the most wonderful person I know in China.. LOL
I just love you so much..!! Really
I have to be careful to not start a big long conversation again like I always do when it's YOU..
I am watching you ha ha ... Always
I am your friend always and forever, hey have you gotten married yet???
I will talk to you soon 欧晓娟 ... ;):):p:D:D:D:D I think of you and your kindness everyday, YES what a smalllllll World it is.. Wow
I think I told you that my dear mother finally passed away in August, I was broken for sure, but you know you helped me more than you will ever know while I was going through one of the most difficult times of my life and I love you for that 欧晓娟 ;):D Your filial man.. LOL

I'm always here at Angelcigs. And I'm engaged thanks for asking. I'm sorry for your loss on your mother but I can say she must find peace because you have taken good care of her when she was there. :):) Chat with me when you have time Gary.

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm always here at Angelcigs. And I'm engaged thanks for asking. I'm sorry for your loss on your mother but I can say she must find peace because you have taken good care of her when she was there. :):) Chat with me when you have time Gary.
I will for sure, got your Linkedin thingy in my email so I will be in touch very soon my friend..!

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Meet my little friend, the Vapor Flask v2 with temp sensoring for ni200 nickel wire, which is a zero resistance wire but very very extreme vaping

Attachments

• Flask2.JPG
    Flask2.JPG
    261.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Flask3.JPG
    Flask3.JPG
    250.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Flask4.JPG
    Flask4.JPG
    244.7 KB · Views: 6
  • PB180142.JPG
    PB180142.JPG
    196.6 KB · Views: 6
  • VFlaskV2DNA40.1.JPG
    VFlaskV2DNA40.1.JPG
    268.8 KB · Views: 6

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did you sell it??
I'm thinking down that line already, I buy because I was just in the right place at the right time and really wanted to give that temp sensor a try, love it frankly as it brings a whole new vape to vaping, BUT I had been looking at the vaporshark.
Been seeing this V2 Flask on Vape Trader and other places going for $500
Curious to know if you sold, what did you get??
I buy then sell, I get bored really quick and have hundreds of mods, half are originals the others some clones, which is where I usually start before I buy the original just to see if it's worth the effort and buying originals is an effort for sure.
P.S. Just because some are trying to rape other Vapers by selling these Flasks at crazy prices does NOT mean that's were I go, I just like to pass on, USUALLY, what is so damn hard to get in the first place, with batteries which are the impossible to find, VTC5's dual 2600maH's 30A, and a Vaping Art mod holder which is on it's way plus a handling and finding fee, so the total price...... $1000.00 LOL kidding..

Last edited:

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok fuck that, I fixed my issuesssss, delete delete.
Yes I made some what looked like to me anyhow arrogant comments in my last post and I am not that way so if you read that, the deleted now stuff, I'm sorry, really.
Besides, Does AnYoNE like maybe, "Whisky"??? Know how in the heck can a forum member just delete an entire post, instead of just making an edit to erase the text leaving a post like "Blank because I said something arrogant" post??
Sure would, I think, save some server space, I think? Maybe? Probably save server space by banishing me frankly.. :(
Also how does one PM another forum member, or is it that "Start a new conversation", where they ask to invite someone? In the members personal profile page?
Or maybe I should just ask, where's the HELP file.. :eek:
Hum, I'm bet if I go to the search bar and type, "help" something will happen, I just hope the cops don't show up.. :confused:

Last edited:

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
VAPING UNDERGROUND LIVE DEBUTS TONIGHT!
---------------------------------------------------------
Launch Trailer >>>

Tonight at 8pm EST Vaping Underground Live debuts!

How? What? Why? When? What the hell happened to Nova Broadcasting? Why did Mod Envy join VU Live?

This will all be explained by a lovely little rant by Vaporjoe himself.

Don't miss out! The biggest vaping network launch and lineup kicks off @ 8pm EST.

Don't miss history being made in the vaping community!

WATCH LIVE:

http://www.vapingundergroundlive.com
http://www.vapers.tv/vulive

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
St Louis, Missouri. Where the riots are happening.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thought I would stop by my favorite thread and say Happy Holidays I will not be around much but will be available via tapatalk..
I wish you guys the best see ya more after all the Holidays

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Christmas.... or Saturnalia if you prefer... :)

I wish you guys all the best and more!!!

Pics , perhaps tomorrow, they are in peoples cell phones and facebook ( which I don't have any kind of understanding for ...)

Love ya all!!! :)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Every day is a holidayyyyyyyyyy.
Ehm.....that's all I got on that.
Carry on

VU Sponsors