VAPE land night randomness

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Speaking of which, I've tried so many mint chocolate vapes, and I can't stand them...which is odd because mint chip is one of my most favoritest ice creams, besides chocolate chocolate chip.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When i was a kid they had chocolate mint chip AND mint chocolate chip. No one carries the choc mint chip anymore. That was my favorite

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When i was a kid they had chocolate mint chip AND mint chocolate chip. No one carries the choc mint chip anymore. That was my favorite

I don't remember that...Baskin Robins makes the best chocolate chip mint though

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The best was from a company called Swensen's. They made their ice cream in-house, and they had one called Swiss Orange Chip. Is was the best. I still have dreams about this ice cream.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nay nay. Huge difference. Chocolate ice cream with mint chocolate chips vs mint ice cream with chocolate chips.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OMG, you've been to Swenson's? Where did you go? I mean where geographically did they have a Swensons? They had Swenson's in Charleston, S.C. The only place I've been to one. Do they have them out in California?

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't remember that...Baskin Robins makes the best chocolate chip mint though
I agree, and I have tried them all. Three Twins and Strauss make some damn good ones too, but I really like the chips (or flakes) that Baskin and Robbins has. I bought an ice cream maker a few years ago. Used it crazily for a few months. Now, it sits lonely next to my steeping juices.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nay nay. Huge difference. Chocolate ice cream with mint chocolate chips vs mint ice cream with chocolate chips.
Who's nay naying you? lol I think my grandmother used to say that.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I agree, and I have tried them all. Three Twins and Strauss make some damn good ones too, but I really like the chips (or flakes) that Baskin and Robbins has. I bought an ice cream maker a few years ago. Used it crazily for a few months. Now, it sits lonely next to my steeping juices.

LOL

That's what makes BR's version so good, they have flecks, not small chunks of chocolate.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OMG, you've been to Swenson's? Where did you go? I mean where geographically did they have a Swensons? They had Swenson's in Charleston, S.C. The only place I've been to one. Do they have them out in California?
In the 80's and early 90's, they were all over. A few in LA. There are only a few now.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I remember seeing trucks with Swenson on the side but don't recall having any

That may be Schwan's. That's a food truck delivery company. They have those in Florida.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm also just a little too into the moose tracks ice cream.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Schwan's is definitely not the same, though I think they do make an ice cream product. I think their trucks are yellow. Swensen's would have been brown with orange writing.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've never had moose tracks.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think I should actually write a book on ice cream.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You sure know your ice cream, I'm impressed.

Blue Bunny sucks. There, I said it.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Schwan's is definitely not the same, though I think they do make an ice cream product. I think their trucks are yellow. Swensen's would have been brown with orange writing.
My parents used to order from Schwan's, because my uncle was running one of their warehouses in south Louisiana. We mostly got their delicious juice concentrates, but occasionally picked up ice cream, meats, and other fresh refrigerated items.

So, is this our new late-night randomness-crew thread? I want to discuss my newest order, shipping from Florida hopefully Tuesday at the latest. 40+ flavors, my first glass bottles, and more base liquids.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have you tried McConnel's? It's expensive but amazing. It's like gold. I don't know if they sell anywhere outside of CA, so when you move here, you'll have to try em. They're based out of Santa Barbara but sell them at the Whole Foods here.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh geez. I'm sorry Ace. I just realized I hijacked your thread to discuss ice cream.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My parents used to order from Schwan's, because my uncle was running one of their warehouses in south Louisiana. We mostly got their delicious juice concentrates, but occasionally picked up ice cream, meats, and other fresh refrigerated items.

So, is this our new late-night randomness-crew thread? I want to discuss my newest order, shipping from Florida hopefully Tuesday at the latest. 40+ flavors, my first glass bottles, and more base liquids.

Discuss....

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Ace in SLO, you can buy it at Albertsons, SLO Natural Foods Co-op, Spencer's, and New Frontiers

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yessir, the last was taking too long to load. YAY glass and 40 plus flavors!!!

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol. Randomly making random randomness. Wow really? Auto correct allows randomness. How random
This took me way too long to figure out.

Reactions: Ace

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like Sprout's...but something devilish in me wants to walk around eating a big mac while shopping there.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sprout's is a South Cali health food store...sort of like TJ's but healthier.

VU Sponsors