Become a Patron!

VAPE land night randomness

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They use slo a lot around here. Sometimes it works. Sometimes not.
slo brew, works. Slo grind, works. Slo transit, towing, and plumbing for exanple, don't sound so good.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Discuss....
@ [user]FlowerPots[/user]: I'll try to break my order down into categories. I got two kinds of tobacco flavors, TFA DK, and TFA Honey tobacco.
Four kinds of mint: Wintergreen, Spearmint, Menthol, and Peppermint. All TFA I believe.
Lots of dessert flavors: TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust, LA Cheesecake NY style, TFA Cream Cheese Icing, LA Creme de Menthe, TFA Dulce de Leche, TFA Graham Cracker Clear, TFA Peanut Butter, TFA Pie Crust, TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, TFA Vanilla Custard, TFA Chocolate, TFA White Chocolate.
Mixer flavors: LA County Fair Cotton Candy, TFA Sweet Cream, TFA Smooth Flavor, TFA Koolada, TFA Citrus Punch, TFA Cola, TFA Butter.
And some more fruit flavors, some re-order and some new flavors: LA Apple, TFA Blackberry (re-order), TFA Cateloupe, LA Grape, LAN Orange, TFA Pumpkin Spice, TFA Raisin, TFA Ripe Banana, and LAN Strawberry.
Also LA Pralines & Cream, LA Pecan flavor, and mutha effin' PIZZA. By TFA.

I'm so excited, I'm already starting to make recipes, so I can go straight to town when it gets here. I think I need more vape storage, though. Like a tiered bottle storage piece. I think I can make this myself, more coming soon.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There you are, VapingJunkie, I thought you were either writing a thesis or you left....reading your post now...

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did you find Raisin to be more like a light licorice than a raisin flavor?

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did you find Raisin to be more like a light licorice than a raisin flavor?
I've heard it's very strong, but haven't had any yet to try. I plan on using it with some of the vanilla and cheesecake flavors to find something nice. I'm glad I got 2 or more options on some of my favorites, like the vanillas, the cheesecakes, and the mints. This is my first experiment working with tobacco-flavored juices. I've heard they require a long steep to taste right, but I'm going to throw that against my steeping method, and make notes. I see many many small batches in my near future. Shipping Tuesday from Florida shouldn't take more than 3-5 days, so hopefully by this Friday I'll be ankles-deep in awesome juice permutations!

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds fun, are you expecting them in the mail tomorrow?

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think RP has left the building...she took her ice cream and abandoned us.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am one sad puppy. Just looked at my calendar and see that I had crown #2 tomorrow. The last one was murderous. The novocaine (or whatever they use) didn't work, even after three shots, and they kept jabbing me more and more. The drill was nothing, but my little jaw hurt from all the needles, and I don't mind needles. I'm going to have a pity party.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think RP has left the building...she took her ice cream and abandoned us.
Sadly, I'm out of ice cream, but toh will be stopping after work for more (for my after crown needs). I just need to tell him.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not a huge kid rock fan I like his more country stuff. Have to turn this up every time.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sadly, I'm out of ice cream, but toh will be stopping after work for more (for my after crown needs). I just need to tell him.

LOL post-crown needs

I hope they give you drugs too, those hurt.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't remember that...Baskin Robins makes the best chocolate chip mint though
Cold Stone Creamery! Just had Choc. Chip Mint Fudge Brownie today in a Choc. diped waffel cone! TO DIE FOR! Mouth orgasmic! However, I agree with @RocketPuppy that after trying several choc mint vapes, I haven't found one that I've enjoyed yet.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The last dentist appointment I had was for a filling, and the Dentist was so spot-on with the novacaine shots, I could hear and feel the nerve pop when he hit it. But, I can say he only had to do 2 shots. Not to make your appointment tomorrow more agonizing, RP....

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Ace How'd ya get the name changed so quickly btw? My last request still hasn't received a reply.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't know what's wrong with me, but this dog is pooped. Hasta manana!

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Garlic ice cream seems like blasphemy. We have one of those ice cream places here with unique flavors, some of them, I'm not sure I want to try. Some sound good though, like strawberry and basil.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are you staying, @Ace ? I hate to see what solo video posting looks like.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am one sad puppy. Just looked at my calendar and see that I had crown #2 tomorrow. The last one was murderous. The novocaine (or whatever they use) didn't work, even after three shots, and they kept jabbing me more and more. The drill was nothing, but my little jaw hurt from all the needles, and I don't mind needles. I'm going to have a pity party.

Good luck tmwr. Eat more ice cream! :-D

vaping one day at a time

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay, you're more hip than I, Claire, what does tmwr mean?

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Garlic and caramel, together? in the same bowl? hmmmm

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just made about 20, 3ml tests just waiting to be tested.

Woah that's a lot of samples!

My next vape mail is to reload pg/ vg. We're going to try bulk apothecary. Been using essential depot. Bulk has 5 gal buckets cheaper. Hope it's as good as essential.

vaping one day at a time

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Restaurant in l.a. called the stinking rose. All garlic all the time. The ice cream is mild with a strong caramel it's quite good. Not like I must have it but an interesting thing to try.

VU Sponsors