VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not going to discuss my current dental situation, because I don't want pity. LoL o_O

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've never given birth, so I can't compare that, but I think mouth pain is about the worst in the world, other than maybe kidney stones.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Ace, do you have family living in Chattanooga?

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh wow, really hillbilly? Or is that sarcasm?

Or maybe both

I'm imagining a scene from deliverance...is that about right?

Reactions: Ace

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh wow....I'm from the South, so I've seen it all here, but some of it scares even me.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's funny what attracts us, then repels us. I've been attracted to qualities and traits in people in my past that ended up catapulting me right out of the relationship.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@ [user]FlowerPots[/user]: I'll try to break my order down into categories. I got two kinds of tobacco flavors, TFA DK, and TFA Honey tobacco.
Four kinds of mint: Wintergreen, Spearmint, Menthol, and Peppermint. All TFA I believe.
Lots of dessert flavors: TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust, LA Cheesecake NY style, TFA Cream Cheese Icing, LA Creme de Menthe, TFA Dulce de Leche, TFA Graham Cracker Clear, TFA Peanut Butter, TFA Pie Crust, TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, TFA Vanilla Custard, TFA Chocolate, TFA White Chocolate.
Mixer flavors: LA County Fair Cotton Candy, TFA Sweet Cream, TFA Smooth Flavor, TFA Koolada, TFA Citrus Punch, TFA Cola, TFA Butter.
And some more fruit flavors, some re-order and some new flavors: LA Apple, TFA Blackberry (re-order), TFA Cateloupe, LA Grape, LAN Orange, TFA Pumpkin Spice, TFA Raisin, TFA Ripe Banana, and LAN Strawberry.
Also LA Pralines & Cream, LA Pecan flavor, and mutha effin' PIZZA. By TFA.

I'm so excited, I'm already starting to make recipes, so I can go straight to town when it gets here. I think I need more vape storage, though. Like a tiered bottle storage piece. I think I can make this myself, more coming soon.

Alot of tasty flavors to keep you busy!

vaping one day at a time

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good night!

vaping one day at a time

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Started listening to country a couple years ago. One of the things I like the most is how funny some of the lyrics are.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Started listening to country a couple years ago. One of the things I like the most is how funny some of the lyrics are.

LOL check you for ticks...

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@VapingJunkie, what mixes are you going to make when your flavors come in?
My first thoughts are towards a triple-berry cheesecake, smores, white chocolate smores, several experiments with the tobacco extracts, and Pizza by itself. There's plenty more stewing around up here in that thing I call a mind, but those are some of the prominent ones.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My first thoughts are towards a triple-berry cheesecake, smores, white chocolate smores, several experiments with the tobacco extracts, and Pizza by itself. There's plenty more stewing around up here in that thing I call a mind, but those are some of the prominent ones.

Those sound good! Let me know how the pizza is, I may get that one too.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For the most part i seem to like more...pure flavors (best I could think of). Either 1 stand alone or 2 complimentary. Anything beyond that is just lost on me.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think if you add too many flavors, you are just masking flavors there, so you end up just defeating the whole point of having many ingredients. I think 5-Pawns are very complex and nice to vape, but I don't doubt that some of their ingredients are pointless, but I could be wrong.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here A Random Review Of Blackbird (My Favorite) : The tobacco used for the flavoring of this monumental syrup of vapory goodness is definitely not a golden, lightly cured variety. We’re dealing with a deep, dark brown-colored, cured tobacco leaf with the musky scent of a maduro cigar wrapper here. Intertwined with the sensation of smoking an analog is a light, almost citrusy presence

All I come up with is...it's really good!

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here A Random Review Of Blackbird (My Favorite) : The tobacco used for the flavoring of this monumental syrup of vapory goodness is definitely not a golden, lightly cured variety. We’re dealing with a deep, dark brown-colored, cured tobacco leaf with the musky scent of a maduro cigar wrapper here. Intertwined with the sensation of smoking an analog is a light, almost citrusy presence

Where does one get this Blackbird?

That sounds similar to Inawera Dark Fire, if you want to try DIY that is similar.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I can't describe my favorite commercial juice either - Smooth Criminal, Ahlusion

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol. All the videos are showing blank black squares again.Having trouble loading. Hope it rolls to next page soon.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Restaurant in l.a. called the stinking rose. All garlic all the time. The ice cream is mild with a strong caramel it's quite good. Not like I must have it but an interesting thing to try.
I've been to the one in SF years and years ago.

VU Sponsors