VAPE land night randomness

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol. That should be added to the dictionary.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh! I almost forgot. Happy Birthday!

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh I'm tired. That's for CaFF when he wakes up

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My god I fell asleep in my computer chair woke up and one of my Siberian Huskies was french kissing me in my eyeball dear god
and with that thought since I missed your guys company I will leave you with this
haha

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Man, it's either a really tough crowd in here tonight or nobody's home!

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Santa Barbara vapor. It's actually in goleta. If you go bring a dripper. They have all 80ish of the flavors in big bottles in the lounge area. You can play as much as you want. Then you can say i want 30ml with 70% x and 25% y and 5% z, with 4mg nic. Then they'll make a bottle for ya.
@RocketPuppy
Very cool. I will definitely check it out. It's like a Cold Stone for vaping. That place freaks me out a bit.

Reactions: Ace

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Santa Barbara vapor. It's actually in goleta. If you go bring a dripper. They have all 80ish of the flavors in big bottles in the lounge area. You can play as much as you want. Then you can say i want 30ml with 70% x and 25% y and 5% z, with 4mg nic. Then they'll make a bottle for ya.
@RocketPuppy
You guys have all the cool stuff out there here in Texas we have tumbleweeds and armadillos not many vape lounges that I know of maybe Dallas has something I will have to check next time I go :)

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You guys have all the cool stuff out there here in Texas we have tumbleweeds and armadillos not many vape lounges that I know of maybe Dallas has something I will have to check next time I go :)
There's not much where I am, besides an ocean and hiking. Vaping places are a good drive from me.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ohh yeah we have the Gulf (ocean) too thats full of oil from the biggest oil disaster in history I forgot ohh boy :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the B-Day wishes! :D

Mom sent me this:

Happy Bday to @Frawg as well. Yay us!!

Probably going to get a free steak dinner around 5:30 with Uncle, not sure until then what is going on. The Fam has stuff going on and so won't be doing that until the 3rd., so I'm just chilling for now. Probably going to go find someplace with AC though...hot as Hades.

I made my signature iced quad mocha latte, it is nommz.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the B-Day wishes! :D

Mom sent me this:

Happy Bday to @Frawg as well. Yay us!!

Probably going to get a free steak dinner around 5:30 with Uncle, not sure until then what is going on. I made my signature iced quad mocha latte though, nommz.
lol. Dear wonderful person that's having a birthday...lol. You're mom is awesome.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@CaFF what birthday is it? If you don't want to answer that one, you can instead answer #4. What's you're favorite type of kitchen utensil?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Filled my Fogger v4 with DIY French Pipe juice and still drinking my Quad Mocha Latte.
emoticon-0125-mmm.gif

Vaping it on my Copper Panzer. It's getting a really purdy patina with all of the recesses. Really like this mod.

IxivLjwl.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mom rocks. I had really wanted to get a BK burger for lunch, but I don't drive and there really isn't any nearby.

She'd called, said Dad was going to lunch-hour and they'd snag me a Big King while there were there. I'd never tried one, so Mmmm. It's a bit smaller than I'd thought compared to the Whopper, but damn tasty. Far better flavor than the cardboard big mac.

Washed it down with this:

72311321242.jpg

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't think I've had Burger King since I was a kid. Sounds good.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think the plan is; a bit of happy hour at the local Tomato Bar across the blacktop inferno of a giant parking lot, then go with Uncle to get my free birthday steak dinner at another watering hole after 6pm. Too damn hot to sit around in the Apt. and roast on my B-day. :D

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think the plan is; a bit of happy hour at the local Tomato Bar across the blacktop inferno of a giant parking lot, then go with Uncle to get my free birthday steak dinner at another watering hole after 6pm. Too damn hot to sit around in the Apt. and roast on my B-day. :D
Just be careful crossing Division after hitting the watering holes! And happy getting older day to the both of you @CaFF and @Frawg!

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Because we were talking about shoes. That led to my favorite kind, flip flops. Yeah, I got my flippy floppies.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just be careful crossing Division after hitting the watering holes! And happy getting older day to the both of you @CaFF and @Frawg!

Nah, no crossings involved. ;)

I decided to axe the Tomato bar...it'd be crowded and I don't know anyone anyways. No point in spending money just for the heck of it when I have beer at home.

Now, the other place where I'm going for the dinner, that is worth waiting to go to: http://www.theswingingdoors.com/Beerontap.html

Plus, they are tapping a No-Li Brewery Firkin tonight.

What is a Firkin?
http://www.examiner.com/article/what-is-a-firkin-and-what-makes-it-so-special-to-beer-drinkers

They have a local oatmeal strong stout on tap that is awesome as well. My usual tradition for Bday is a Guinness stout, but I'm willing to adapt.... :)

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the birthday wishes. I spent the day at a vape shop, hanging out with said shop's owner, and wanting to pry my eyeball out and stick it in a jar of vodka until its over whatever is pissing it off. I'll fully celebrate in 2 weeks when the other household birthday happens. I'll even attempt cake.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the birthday wishes. I spent the day at a vape shop, hanging out with said shop's owner, and wanting to pry my eyeball out and stick it in a jar of vodka until its over whatever is pissing it off. I'll fully celebrate in 2 weeks when the other household birthday happens. I'll even attempt cake.

Hope ya feel better soon. :)

Sadly, "eyeballing" alcohol is a real thing....dafuk?

clockwork-orange.jpg

Me, I'm going to go with Uncle to eat steak and consume booze the old-fashioned way ;)

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was gifted with food from my mom from back home - Cheese Curd & Salt Rising bread. My aunt sent money. That was the end of the gifts. I got a bottle of BRV - Air Pear as vape mail from a win on novabroadcasting last week.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hope ya feel better soon. :)

Sadly, "eyeballing" alcohol is a real thing....dafuk?

I think I'll skip that and just drop it in boiling water instead. I'm now convinced its not the eyeball itself, but the tear gland that's the problem.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Hayppy birthday!

Hope the eye gets better soon.

vaping one day at a time

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bday debauchery pix....

(sorry about the chroma aberrations...they have multicolored lighting that really messed with my camera.)

SbJDMwG.jpg

Frickin' GOOD freebie steak. They marinate 'em. Tender and juicy.
Garlic toast was good too. Baked Potatoes went in the metal to get some of those yummy steak juices. ;-)

Also, had two beers from local brewries:

• Big Barn Brewing Strong Oat Stout (pictured)
  • No-Li (pronounced no-lie) Brewing Born and Raised IPA.

Strong stuff. :D

Last edited:

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That steak looks awesome.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think I've figured out the eye issue, and can treat it here at home. Its something I've had before unfortunately. Its most likely an inflamed tear gland from pollen. Hot, wet compresses seem to be helping every couple hours and not feeling like I want to claw my eye out.

rowdyplace

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A- heinlein
b- was free dinner so doesn't count as a free lunch:p

Bingo!! Right on!!

Here's a coupla more of my favorites that seem to fit here...

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”
and
“Never try to outstubborn a cat.”

VU Sponsors