Become a Patron!

VAPE land night randomness

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My ADVs of the past 3 months no longer taste as good. Seems to be my MO.
I've been feeling the same way lately. My adv is pecan pie. But it's lovely when it tastes right. I'm thinking I need to change my coil and wicking set up or the juice ratios. Or maybe even drink something in particular with it ?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My 63yo uncle, the kewl one, brought me one of these and $20 from my granny today for my Birthday. (which is tomorrow)

f90a3683c52b3973780c6e140635def4_640x640.jpg

I don't normally like those things, but with temps at 98F right now, fuck yeah.
Watered it down to half strength and added some lime and ice. I'm copacetic.

(Also, slightly annoyed that "copacetic" is not in my browser's spell-check. Really??)

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My 63yo uncle, the kewl one, brought me one of these and $20 from my granny today for my Birthday. (which is tomorrow)

f90a3683c52b3973780c6e140635def4_640x640.jpg

I don't normally like those things, but with temps at 98F right now, fuck yeah.
Watered it down to half strength and added some lime and ice. I'm copacetic.

(Also, slightly annoyed that "copacetic" is not in my browser's spell-check. Really??)
I'll go for one of them anytime!
Are you gonna tell us what age you'll be so we can be getting in the candles?

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Juvenile is welcome in a random thread i think. Most of us have to be all professional and proper for work. why not be silly and fun in this kind of venue?

@CaFF don't get me started on auto correct and spell check. The suggestions i get are ludicrous (which looks wrong because all I ever see is Ludacris) it makes me doubt myself even when I know I'm spelling something right.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pecan pie? That sounds yummy. I don't know what it is with the 3 months. Maybe that's when my tastebuds regenerate and go all goofy on me. Hopefully it'll never get to the point where nothing taste good and I'm reduced to vaping plain. Horrors!!!

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Juvenile is welcome in a random thread i think. Most of us have to be all professional and proper for work. why not be silly and fun in this kind of venue?

@CaFF don't get me started on auto correct and spell check. The suggestions i get are ludicrous (which looks wrong because all I ever see is Ludacris) it makes me doubt myself even when I know I'm spelling something right.
I agree. I don't do that thing that gets done on fb where a newbie gets told awfully stupid advice because they don't know any better. It's not funny anymore. It's soo last week. And if I give advice I ensure it's correct first (hopefully).

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pecan pie? That sounds yummy. I don't know what it is with the 3 months. Maybe that's when my tastebuds regenerate and go all goofy on me. Hopefully it'll never get to the point where nothing taste good and I'm reduced to vaping plain. Horrors!!!
Go try the juice horrors you put to the back of the cupboard six months ago. They might taste nice now in a dripper :)

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's a famous sports announcer with the same name as me. I don't watch any sports.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is most certainly
cool-0014.gif

In fact it's already tmrw here so let me wish you a happy birthday from the uk, thank you for pointing out the epoxy thing lol and I hope you have many happy returns

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That is most certainly
cool-0014.gif

In fact it's already tmrw here so let me wish you a happy birthday from the uk, thank you for pointing out the epoxy thing lol and I hope you have many happy returns

You're most welcome and thank you. :)

One of my best friends is from the UK, it's a nice place to be. :)
Now, if only ya could beam me up a pint of some Proper Guinness or even a nice heavy Scotch Ale with a side of Whisky. ...lol

Screw the Mesopotamians, we did it 5,000 years ago. ;-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_in_Scotland

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Funny you mention copacetic. The origins still seem to be in limbo, but technically, it's considered a slang term.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Arghh. It is too damn warm up in here to think.

It is 100F outside right now. I'm going to the Tomato Street on the other side of the strip mall and have a drink and a vape...they don't mind.

A. They have better AC than I do.
B. They have Glenfiddich.

;)

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apparently discovery channel has a show called naked and afraid pop-up edition. Oh my mind just hit tilt with the possible comments. It's almost like an ice cream brain freeze.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tend to pick the most horrible Dexter fish for my fishtank. Who knew Angelfish could be such assholes? And why do I feel guilty for wanting to flush the serial killer fish down the toilet? Surely I would be remiss in giving them away so they could go on and slaughter other innocents.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When I was a seven, I won four goldfish at a carnival. Still alive at eleven, mom #1 bought an algae eating fish; I guess they only feed on the algae. When we woke up the next day, all the fish were gone. A few hours later, the algae eater blew up. It sounds funny now, but I was pretty devastated. That was the last time I had fish as pets. I dislike pets that can't be cuddled. Toh would love a huge tank.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The name Angelfish clearly being a misnomer lol

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's so sad RP. :( I had a killer algae eater too. Stupid albino catfish used to eat guppy babies with glee and float on the bottom of the tank in all it's stuffed jerkweed glory.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't usually react this way to cooking decently, but $&(^&^R^@! that was a great dinner! And, I even made it, which is the best part.

What did you make?

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now I just wish the dishwashing gnomes would show up and take care of the kitchen for me

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're most welcome and thank you. :)

One of my best friends is from the UK, it's a nice place to be. :)
Now, if only ya could beam me up a pint of some Proper Guinness or even a nice heavy Scotch Ale with a side of Whisky. ...lol

Screw the Mesopotamians, we did it 5,000 years ago. ;-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_in_Scotland
I'll raise a glass of Islay on your behalf tmrw

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup. Love that. Note to self. Read bottle BEFORE dripping juice. 18mg. Is a bit harsh when not expected.
At one time that would've been normal. Just shows. Vaping is a natural reducer (it's a real word because word hippo says so)

image.jpg

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used 18 in the little bitty tank thingies. Went to 6 as soon as I bought a drip setup. Just diluted with vg.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes. I did. I still have a lot left over. One of these days I'll dilute it and mix it into a cocktail. I do try it occasionally but at that high tbh even the fruity flavours taste like cigarettes

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's an ry4 but you're right even adding 15ml of straight vg to 10ml ry4 it's kicking my ass.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ry4s are my absolute favorite. It's the only thing I can vape constantly without needing a change. I get sick of everything else. There is still a pre-made or two that I buy, and they flavor it so much that I can dilute the 24 twice without a reduction in flavor. I still enjoy high nic though.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey @RocketPuppy or @Ace, I just got some TFA Double RY4. What is a good standalone % for this flavor?

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hoegarden. Is that where you find hooker flowers???

I have no idea re %

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My flavor journey. I like strong flavor and sweet. Started off with coffee and mocha type juice. Kept trying to find the perfect one but couldn't. Tried ry4s of various brands. None stand out. vaped grey matter and poet for awhile strong flavors but a little too floral for adv. Found blackbird and became addicted. I had tried a few fruits but they all sucked.
There's a shop in Santa Barbara that takes the y out of diy. They have all the standalone flavors and you can mix em up anyway you want. Think they use mostly tfa with some fa.
Anyway. Got hooked on a key lime and sugar cookie mix. Then juicy peach. Then on a banana and custard mix. not sure what direction to head, I'm just so damn picky.

just wanted to share. Guess it's sleepy time now.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, RP. I didn't know anyone was still here.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My flavor journey. I like strong flavor and sweet. Started off with coffee and mocha type juice. Kept trying to find the perfect one but couldn't. Tried ry4s of various brands. None stand out. vaped grey matter and poet for awhile strong flavors but a little too floral for adv. Found blackbird and became addicted. I had tried a few fruits but they all sucked.
There's a shop in Santa Barbara that takes the y out of diy. They have all the standalone flavors and you can mix em up anyway you want. Think they use mostly tfa with some fa.
Anyway. Got hooked on a key lime and sugar cookie mix. Then juicy peach. Then on a banana and custard mix. not sure what direction to head, I'm just so damn picky.

That is a very smart idea, to let people mix their own using the shoppe's flavors. I don't think we have anything like that here.

What does Grey Matter taste like?

I think I must be picky too. I get bored with flavors very fast.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

My dad lives in SB. What's the place called? I have to down there mid August.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Still here flower. I didn't want to wake up with auburn hair, so I went for the color fix. It actually ended up pretty cool, like a super dark cherry dipped in dark chocolate. Not sure how else to describe it. Depending on the light (in the bathroom), it changes.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That sounds kinda cool. So you are okay with the color now?

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey new avatar.

I must wait 17 seconds before performing the action I was going to perform.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Checking it!

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Still here flower. I didn't want to wake up with auburn hair, so I went for the color fix. It actually ended up pretty cool, like a super dark cherry dipped in dark chocolate. Not sure how else to describe it. Depending on the light (in the bathroom), it changes.
Hey RP, glad to hear the hairmare is over!

VU Sponsors