Become a Patron!

Vape/MOD Cabinets

microzan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Making vape cabinets. MOD (led's) display cabinets with, juice, addy stands. Will make custom cabinets (size, shelf spacing, wood type/color, door pulls, even custom glass). If you are interested in getting or having one made, please send me a private message and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks, Matt
20160629_143654.jpg 20160629_143703.jpg 20160629_144509.jpg 20160629_144414.jpg 20160225_120150.jpg 20160226_103257.jpg 20160329_212034 (2).jpg 20160329_214422.jpg 20160329_215038.jpg 20160329_213330.jpg

Last edited:

microzan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks guys!
They are for sale! Let me lnow if you're interested.

dcarpentier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nice.. Im thinking maybe something country-style.. say 18"x18" single door , chicken-wire or similar instead of glass on door, no lights.
Just plain knotty pine or such.. the end user can stain or paint.
Love the idea of atty cutouts for the 510's so they stand stable. Maybe that could be a 'block' that could fit in a few different places inside the cabinet ?

Can you give a ballpark cost on something like that ?

microzan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice.. Im thinking maybe something country-style.. say 18"x18" single door , chicken-wire or similar instead of glass on door, no lights.
Just plain knotty pine or such.. the end user can stain or paint.
Love the idea of atty cutouts for the 510's so they stand stable. Maybe that could be a 'block' that could fit in a few different places inside the cabinet ?

Can you give a ballpark cost on something like that ?

I would need a rough sketch of it. How many shelves, where you want the blocks for the 510's, how many 510 holes you want in those blocks, do you want it open in the back or do you want a back on it? If so what do you want on the back? Etc. Anything that might give me a better idea of exactly what you want.
I will msg you my e-mail.

dcarpentier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
(duplicate of my email reply posted here just to keep in thread too)
Thanks for the note, Im not sure Im at the point yet of needing one .. only started vaping 8 mo ago so not alot of stock yet.
I was just thinking out loud though, that Country Kitchen kinda stuff usually sells pretty good.
Are you thinking of just doing custom work per-order, or having a couple of "lines" of them (old fashioned, modern, etc) ?
Cool work though, and it looks like you know your joinery.. so they're gonna last.

microzan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
(duplicate of my email reply posted here just to keep in thread too)
Thanks for the note, Im not sure Im at the point yet of needing one .. only started vaping 8 mo ago so not alot of stock yet.
I was just thinking out loud though, that Country Kitchen kinda stuff usually sells pretty good.
Are you thinking of just doing custom work per-order, or having a couple of "lines" of them (old fashioned, modern, etc) ?
Cool work though, and it looks like you know your joinery.. so they're gonna last.

Thanks man! I will have some lines as well as doing some custom orders. I probably won't be making the old fashion looking ones anymore. Most vape "fashion" tends to be more modern. Thanks again, hit me up when you're ready.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors