Become a Patron!

Vape music. "All voices"

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I`m a big fan of music from 70-00 years, and really don`t care of modern singers, because I think, that such a music has no life in its notes and texts.
And today I would like to speak about e-liquid set, which`s built on time, when the word « Music» was written with a capital letter.
Let me introduce Vape music juice, guys!

DSC_0408.jpg

The juice came to me in a paper packet, which we usually see in liquor shops or groceries.
The juice`s spilled in 60 ml Chubby Gorilla replica bottles with first opening control and child protection system.

DSC_0411.jpg

I really like labels! They are rough and of black, gold and pink colors.
On the face side we can see the singer portraits, their names and Vape music logo and also the components level and nicotine.
From the left side manufacturer`ve written their web-site link and on the right side we have some info about the team, barcode, expiration date, certificates and warnings and the capacity scale.
Labels`re pasted smooth and without flaccid corners.

DSC_0402.jpg

Vape music main info:
Capacity:
30, 60 ml;
Nicotine: 0, 1.5, 3 mg/ml;
VG/PG: 70/30;
Glycerin/Propylen glycol: Basf;
Flavors: TPA, Capella, Inaverra, Flavorah;
Nicotine: RTC;
Manufacturer: Russian Federation, Chelyabinsk​

I got the full set of juice, which consists of 7 bottles with 1,5 mg/ml nicotine, but you can choose another level. There is a description, suited to each juice, which i`ve found in a special colourful booklet.
Mixes are different to each other, and they`re choosen, relying on singers roles.

Test devices:
Box mod:
WISMEC RAVAGE 230;
Atomizer: Digiflavor DROP RDA​

James Brown (An xxplosive and hotly loved mix of banana, strawberries and pita)

DSC_0392.jpg

On inspiration I feel the flavor of ripe banana, which on exhale flows into a little sour strawberry. I don`t feel pita here and would like to say, that the mix has a middle flavor concentration. As for me – I prefer higher one, but casn advice this juice to people, who like not really saturated flavors level. My mark is «4» from 5.

Barry White (Blueberry muffin is a blueberry muffin)

DSC_0390.jpg

Well, this is a pretty good juice, ant the description is totally right: this is a blueberry muffin, with muffin on inspiration and with the blueberry one on exhale. I like it and hope, that you`ll enjoy it too! My mark is «5» from 5.

Frank Sinatra (Corn flakes and maple syrup, a note of tobacco flavor)

DSC_0400.jpg

At the first tightening I feel the tart tobacco flavor, mixed with a maple syrup on exhale. But then on exhale you can also feel corn flakes, which`re really loved by lots of people! There is no chamois, the balance of flavors is good, I advice it to you! My mark is «5» from 5.

Blondie (Tandem of creamy taste and peach in the shade of Greek yogurt)

DSC_0394.jpg

Not bad juice, where on inspiration you can feel non-chamois peach, which flows into a creamy aftertaste. The mix isn`t of a high saturation, and those people, who like the gold middle – will like it. But as for me – the level of flavors isn`t high enough. My mark is «4» from 5.

Lenny Kravitz (Focus on cookies, a hint of fruit and a light coolness)

DSC_0386.jpg

This is an ambiguous juice, guys. At first tightenings I feel a chamois flavor of cookies or maybe condensed milk, which are mixed with orange on exhale and poor menthol.
Some time later condensed milk begins to be felt stronger and leaving the cooler.
I can advice it only for a periodic use. My mark is «3» from 5.

J.Lo (Ripe and maximally juicy pineapple and his colleague guava, immersed in the Malaysian heat)

DSC_0388.jpg

This is really good and fresh juice, where on inspiration you can feel the pineapple ripe flesh light cooler. J. Lo will suite your every day and looks like a guy in a bright t-shirt with blinding smile, who makes cocktails on the beach and make you forget about everything! My mark is «5+» from 5.

Amy Winehouse (The languid, intoxicating, with notes of coffee, bitter caramel and chocolate - it's him, this is Baileys!)

DSC_0398.jpg

This is the second ambiguous juice from set, which leaves contradictory feelings.
On inspiration I feel the whiskey or cognac flavor, diluted with coffee beans and a small spoon of caramel.
I could give «Amy» the high rating, but, I feel the chamois aftertaste, which has its seat because manufacturer`ve wanted to make the juice similar to famous liquor I won`t do that. Unlike to «Lenny Kravitz» it can be liked by some people depends on the mood, but I won`t use it everyday. My mark is «3» from 5.

Pros:
Convenient bottles;
Child protection system;
First opening control;
An interesting idea and good labels;
Interesting mixes;
Price

Cons:
The chamois of some flavors;
Sometimes not really saturated flavor

CV
I`m really impressed of such an interesting idea of juice peresentation! If think a little, you can see, that components as if they embody the qualities of each performer and their character and temperament.
Yes, sometimes mixes are of a not really high flavor level and with chamois, but this is once again shows, that manufacturer responsibly went to work.
Vape music is a good project, and I hope, that they`ll impressed me more in future with interesting sets and flavors mixes.

You can buy it here.

VU Sponsors