Become a Patron!

maddie52497

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I dated a guy for 2 years and loved him very much. I had an eleaf istick 50w with a starr tank from freemax. He took that vape and sold it and gave me his old ipv3 with an atlantis v2 tank. A week later he up and left me for his best friend's girlfriend. He said he wanted all of his stuff back and he meant the vape as well. I am a college freshman looking for a job right now and so I have no money right now to spend on a new vape because I have to feed and take care of myself until someone will hire a full time college student who has a crazy schedule. I was informed by a close friend of mine who works at a vape shop that I could come here and ask for a donation, if you will. He said that upon said donation that once I was on my feet again with a job that I should pay it back by helping someone else out. I will hopefully be a pharmacy technician b the end of this winter and I would be more than happy to help someone else out. If you want to help me it will be so much appreciated because I know a significant amount of y'all know how stressful college can be and then to add on a tough breakup around midterms too. If you want to contact me with further information please email me at (send me a PM)

Last edited by a moderator:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Where are you at? (city/state)

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What a dick in so many ways.
I wouldn't have given it back, I would have told him to take the money he got for selling my gear and buy whatever he wants with it.

Yeah, tons of contests here and hopefully a PIF comes your way :)

I have 2 regulated mods and they're both in use, sorry and good luck in getting some gear.

Last edited:

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There have definitely have been pif scammers or at least people asking for gear and are not in the economic peril that they said they were in, but that's not all people asking for help.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There have definitely have been pif scammers or at least people asking for gear and are not in the economic peril that they said they were in, but that's not all people asking for help.[/QU

So, some guy steals your set up and sells it, and gives you another setup in trade.....and you give it back to him........people like that should not be given batteries to play with they might hurt themselves or others.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess you can blame it on youth, but not really. I know at no point in my life would I demand an ex to give me small $$ stuff back especially if she were using it... and especially if I sold her stuff which is why she's using my stuff.

Yeah, I would have told him to pound sand.

maddie52497

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
what am I missing why would you give him back the vape he stole........
Because I'm not a fighter and I was going through a lot of stuff with my roommate in college too at the same time. She got kicked out of school for threatening to kill the rest of us who live here because we didn't like her.

maddie52497

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There have definitely have been pif scammers or at least people asking for gear and are not in the economic peril that they said they were in, but that's not all people asking for help.
Yes I know it's sketch and agree you don't have a reason to trust what I'm saying is true. If you read a reply to a thread above this one then you'll see how I was talking about my crazy roommate. Her name is (Staff removed) and she was arrested in (Staff removed) county on account of terroristic threat. I'm sure if you looked hard enough you could find her case on (Staff removed) county's police department website from a couple weeks ago.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because I'm not a fighter and I was going through a lot of stuff with my roommate in college too at the same time. She got kicked out of school for threatening to kill the rest of us who live here because we didn't like her.

Wow, our youth has watched way too much drama filled reality tv. Sad. A person shouldn't have problems at that age, no stress, no real responsibilities other than go to class and crack a beer when you're done.
Hopefully that was the last nut in your school.

Yes I know it's sketch and agree you don't have a reason to trust what I'm saying is true. If you read a reply to a thread above this one then you'll see how I was talking about my crazy roommate. Her name is Removed and she was arrested in removed county on account of terroristic threat. I'm sure if you looked hard enough you could find her case on Removed county's police department website from a couple weeks ago.

Read the last sentence in post 8 that you are referring too...
That was a reply to post 7, not you.
The watermark on your pic like you grabbed it online is a little suspect though o_O

If it doesn't work out you can find gear for cheap in the for sale/trade threads.
Also new kits like the Istick 40tc with a subohm tank for $40.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry if everyone here seems like we don't care, because we do, but understand that you're a new member, with now 5 posts all of which are in this thread, and a contest that you were directed to in this thread. If you're just looking for free gear, stick to the contests, eventually you'll win something. If you truly need help, hopping on a forum where nobody knows you and only posting in the PIF section with your story isn't the best way to go about it. We've all been scammed a few times too many and we're just a bit leary of new members asking for stuff right away. Do some research, read through the forums, you'll learn alot of useful information, and maybe someone will help you out after we get to know you a little better. My advise would be take some of you free time ( I know that's in short supply in college ) and get on Vapers.TV shows and try to win there, it's easy.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm, 2 years with dude, 18, stories with names given about psycho terrorists, midterms, pharmacy tech by winter..

I don't know....if All that is true that sucks but you might have gone a little overboard.

Good luck in your quest I guess.

I agree with the above post, and also sounds like you have a lot more to keep you busy than worrying about your vape, like watching out for that wacky roommate!!!!

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I understand everyones reserve on the pif scam and it sucks shit that we have to deal with it but the fact remains that this gal came here looking for help cuz of how great this community use to be. I say use to be because new members didnt have to put up with so much douchebaggery yall are acting like thia is 1942 germany bashing the hell out of this gal not knowing whats what so how about yall take ur haterade and beat dick down the road

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I understand everyones reserve on the pif scam and it sucks shit that we have to deal with it but the fact remains that this gal came here looking for help cuz of how great this community use to be. I say use to be because new members didnt have to put up with so much douchebaggery yall are acting like thia is 1942 germany bashing the hell out of this gal not knowing whats what so how about yall take ur haterade and beat dick down the road
do you live in the suburbs...or the sticks.....at worst this smells of a scam..at best this stinks of a total stranger coming into the community and their first act is to ask for free shit......to remedy their own bad judgments, and the situation they created themselves...it displays an abandonment of personal responsibility, and entitlement I find bizzare.....if you want to play Mother Teresa why don't you stop lecturing us and calling us douchebags and pony up a new set up for bambi. and spare us your moral pontifications.

underd0g

Member For 4 Years
do you live in the suburbs...or the sticks.....at worst this smells of a scam..at best this stinks of a total stranger coming into the community and their first act is to ask for free shit......to remedy their own bad judgments, and the situation they created themselves...it displays an abandonment of personal responsibility, and entitlement I find bizzare.....if you want to play Mother Teresa why don't you stop lecturing us and calling us douchebags and pony up a new set up for bambi. and spare us your moral pontifications.

Ya know, even IF this is a scam its not cool with all the name calling. Lets at least keep it clean. And what does living in the sticks have to do with anything?
Have any of you here ever had bad judgement and needed help? Man I bet not, because we're all above that right? The high and mighty act doesn't play here, if someone wants to help even if they think its a scam thats on them.
If a beggar in the street gets a $50 from someone and buys a bottle thats on them, not the giver. Too many people are concerning themselves with how we help people and its part of the reason America is in trouble. I'm not saying blindly give to whoever asks of you and then find yourself getting ripped off, there must be a middle ground somewhere though yes?

Sent from my  ☏

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya know, even IF this is a scam its not cool with all the name calling. Lets at least keep it clean. And what does living in the sticks have to do with anything?
Have any of you here ever had bad judgement and needed help? Man I bet not, because we're all above that right? The high and mighty act doesn't play here, if someone wants to help even if they think its a scam thats on them.
If a beggar in the street gets a $50 from someone and buys a bottle thats on them, not the giver. Too many people are concerning themselves with how we help people and its part of the reason America is in trouble. I'm not saying blindly give to whoever asks of you and then find yourself getting ripped off, there must be a middle ground somewhere though yes?

Sent from my  ☏
Take a leap..this guy starts calling people douchebags he is the one and you are the one lobbying name calling, and refering us to "germany 1942" which is either a refrence toward declaring war or being facists, which in itself is so grossly overblown and idiotic it's not worth contemplating....You wanna give $50 bucks to a beggar great fine it's your fucking money but keep your moral standards to yourself and don't start lecturing me on what is or what is not my moral duty.
Yeah I've made alot of mistakes alot and most of them I paid the price for and I sure as hell didn't ask total strangers to pick up the tab for me or felt for a minute I was entitled to ask for their help.As for keeping it clean that is your contrived yardstick...keep your fucking yardsticks to yourself live by them but don't demand I do to.

underd0g

Member For 4 Years
Take a leap..this guy starts calling people douchebags he is the one and you are the one lobbying name calling, and refering us to "germany 1942" which is either a refrence toward declaring war or being facists, which in itself is so grossly overblown and idiotic it's not worth contemplating....You wanna give $50 bucks to a beggar great fine it's your fucking money but keep your moral standards to yourself and don't start lecturing me on what is or what is not my moral duty.
Yeah I've made alot of mistakes alot and most of them I paid the price for and I sure as hell didn't ask total strangers to pick up the tab for me or felt for a minute I was entitled to ask for their help.As for keeping it clean that is your contrived yardstick...keep your fucking yardsticks to yourself live by them but don't demand I do to.

I never told YOU anything. I simply ASKED if we could keep it clean, apparently not.
And I never mentioned Germany so I have no idea what you're talking about. As far as morals go, your words speak for themselves, even though it wasn't directed at you. And, just like you're expressing yourself, so will I.
And where did I call you names?

Sent from my  ☏

Last edited:

underd0g

Member For 4 Years
you must live in the burbs if you think this is mad......hell where I come from we call this foreplay.....this is the best response you can come up with ..."you mad bro..nar nar pow pow."

What is it with your bias towards people who live in the sticks or in the suburbs?

Sent from my  ☏

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is it with your bias towards people who live in the sticks or in the suburbs?

Sent from my  ☏
naive tools. and a lack of life experince. a world view that doesn't extend past their white picket fence.Thier preoccupation toward preaching morality.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never told YOU anything. I simply ASKED if we could keep it clean, apparently not.
And I never mentioned Germany so I have no idea what you're talking about. As far as morals go, you're words speak for themselves, even though it wasn't directed at you. And, just like you're expressing yourself, so will I.
And where did I call you names?

Sent from my  ☏
you defended a slanderous and ridiculous assult and lectured on how we should respond to it...you have no right to ask anything police yourself not me....

underd0g

Member For 4 Years
you defended a slanderous and ridiculous assult and lectured on how we should respond to it...you have no right to ask anything police yourself not me....

Again, what quote verbatim are you referring?

I see no defense taken, and I didn't ask anything of you.
I was simply remaining objective.

Sent from my  ☏

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I was pointing out who's strange comment that was.

Et al, give if you want, or dont. No need to get your panties in a bunch :D

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So now it went to people who live in the suburbs are idiots, really.......and I'm outta this fucking thread.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I dated a guy for 2 years and loved him very much. I had an eleaf istick 50w with a starr tank from freemax. He took that vape and sold it and gave me his old ipv3 with an atlantis v2 tank. A week later he up and left me for his best friend's girlfriend. He said he wanted all of his stuff back and he meant the vape as well. I am a college freshman looking for a job right now and so I have no money right now to spend on a new vape because I have to feed and take care of myself until someone will hire a full time college student who has a crazy schedule. I was informed by a close friend of mine who works at a vape shop that I could come here and ask for a donation, if you will. He said that upon said donation that once I was on my feet again with a job that I should pay it back by helping someone else out. I will hopefully be a pharmacy technician b the end of this winter and I would be more than happy to help someone else out. If you want to help me it will be so much appreciated because I know a significant amount of y'all know how stressful college can be and then to add on a tough breakup around midterms too. If you want to contact me with further information please email me at (send me a PM)
You dont take out student loans?
Just curious

maddie52497

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow, our youth has watched way too much drama filled reality tv. Sad. A person shouldn't have problems at that age, no stress, no real responsibilities other than go to class and crack a beer when you're done.
Hopefully that was the last nut in your school.

Read the last sentence in post 8 that you are referring too...
That was a reply to post 7, not you.
The watermark on your pic like you grabbed it online is a little suspect though o_O

If it doesn't work out you can find gear for cheap in the for sale/trade threads.
Also new kits like the Istick 40tc with a subohm tank for $40.
It's a real picture I promise Tayrn Pratt took my senior pictures in high school and they're good so I use them. I'll change it to a different one that's not one of her pictures so you'll know its not fake.

maddie52497

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry if everyone here seems like we don't care, because we do, but understand that you're a new member, with now 5 posts all of which are in this thread, and a contest that you were directed to in this thread. If you're just looking for free gear, stick to the contests, eventually you'll win something. If you truly need help, hopping on a forum where nobody knows you and only posting in the PIF section with your story isn't the best way to go about it. We've all been scammed a few times too many and we're just a bit leary of new members asking for stuff right away. Do some research, read through the forums, you'll learn alot of useful information, and maybe someone will help you out after we get to know you a little better. My advise would be take some of you free time ( I know that's in short supply in college ) and get on Vapers.TV shows and try to win there, it's easy.
Thanks this is really helpful! My friend just told me about this sight so I wasn't sure on what to do on here,but I will be reading more stuff on here cause I'd like to learn to build coils really well anyways. Thank you for the advice, hopefully good karma will come my way.

maddie52497

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tell ya what, if you can post 10 pictures of yourself here, from the picture set thats posted on your profile, I'll send you some brand new gear.

Sent from my  ☏
Okay dealio my friend!IMG_0128.JPG IMG_0689.JPG IMG_1069.JPG

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Okay y'all.. I know we've all been burnt before and we're skeptical of moochers/beggers/cons. Let's not forget WHY this forum was created. Believe her or not, there is no need to be cruel or bash her for asking for help. I do not know her, but I did take the time to look at her facebook profile and everything she has stated has checked out.

If you believe her and want to help her, please do so.
If you don't believe her... then don't.

maddie52497

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay y'all.. I know we've all been burnt before and we're skeptical of moochers/beggers/cons. Let's not forget WHY this forum was created. Believe her or not, there is no need to be cruel or bash her for asking for help. I do not know her, but I did take the time to look at her facebook profile and everything she has stated has checked out.

Thank you for believing me. I see that I went about this wrong and I'm not expecting anyone to help me out anymore because no I see that that's not what this sight is for. I'll just wait till a job offer finally pulls through before I can get another one

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You came out and said what I was thinking.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tell ya what, if you can post 10 pictures of yourself here, from the picture set thats posted on your profile, I'll send you some brand new gear.

Sent from my  ☏

With this deal in the bag and the multiple offers so far you will have multiple setups and be able to blow clouds in your ex's face with a different mod multiple times a week on campus lol.

Congrats on your new found gear... and who knows... maybe you will win some juice and a Hercules in that contest thread too!!! ;)

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're going to need wire for the orchid and whatever other rebuildables you get so I'll send a few different gauges of kanthal and 28g nickel wire so you can start learning how to build.
Nickel in case you get pif'd a temp control mod, don't use that without temp control!!
I've got a dripper for you to learn on a bigger deck too.
PM your address to me and I'll get it out to you.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im glad this got straightened out for u. And for everyone that was on here bashing her that took a lashing from me no i wasnt calling names and made the reference i did cuz u all were treating the op like total shit cuz u didnt like what shes about but whats important to me is that the op is getting the help she needs i couldnt help much except to take the heat off of her and place it on me for a bit

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes I know it's sketch and agree you don't have a reason to trust what I'm saying is true. If you read a reply to a thread above this one then you'll see how I was talking about my crazy roommate. Her name is (Staff removed) and she was arrested in (Staff removed) county on account of terroristic threat. I'm sure if you looked hard enough you could find her case on (Staff removed) county's police department website from a couple weeks ago.
Keep the persons name and address to yourself please, That person is not a member here and unable to respond.

VU Sponsors