Become a Patron!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're really sassy...I love it and I'll make sure he sees how much better I'm doing. Thank you
I am one vindictive hag when wronged....:D
My first husband actually looked his own mother in the eye and demanded to know why he was ever born. He'll think twice before he cheats on the next one....heh heh....;)

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Shark Vape rather impressive PIF

btw.i do understand the 1942 reference,although it was a little over the top for the context it was used in

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dropping this pic in here so you can reference how the coils need to be angled and placed so they are perpendicular to the air flow holes. This is a hobo and great for dual or single coil builds and single coil will be easier to start out with. It has 25g kanthal at 0.4 ohms and is wicked and ready to add juice and vape.
Sending some rayon and Japanese cotton pads for wicking along with different wire gauges.
Got your pm, I'll send in the next day or two.

20151014_181724-1.jpg

maddie52497

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dropping this pic in here so you can reference how the coils need to be angled and placed so they are perpendicular to the air flow holes. This is a hobo and great for dual or single coil builds and single coil will be easier to start out with. It has 25g kanthal at 0.4 ohms and is wicked and ready to add juice and vape.
Sending some rayon and Japanese cotton pads for wicking along with different wire gauges.
Got your pm, I'll send in the next day or two.

View attachment 30777
Thank you so so much! I really appreciate it!

Very easy cheap option get a markten ecig from most any gas station. Use the cartridge that comes with it when empty take a paper clip and insert one end into one of the 4 "draw" holes and pry up, then under that there will be a small little silicone piece remove that using the same paperclip, take your favorite ejuice and carefully drip into the cotton on the edges (avoid the hole in the middle as much as possible), allow it to fully soak in for about one minute, reassemble, get to vaping for under $15! It may not be the same but it can definitely hold you over!

maddie52497

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was going to send her my joyetech Evic mini if no one did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's the thought counts. So when I get a job finally how do I find someone who needs help? I don't know where to go on here and I want to pass on the blessings.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's the thought counts. So when I get a job finally how do I find someone who needs help? I don't know where to go on here and I want to pass on the blessings.
Your thread is in the PIF (pay it forward) section. You can start a post with what you would like to offer up to someone in need. Cruise through this section, you'll see lot of people have offered things, lots of people have posted need for things. When you get to that point, it'll help you decide how you might like to go about PIFing.

nano2014

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hopefully all worked out. It would be nice to hear from her if she got some help or got herself some equipment. It's always nice to hear the ending. Lol

Zr0

Member For 4 Years
Okay... quick pop quiz for you postage wizards.....
Let's say hypothetically, I sent the package out and forgot to put the (dam) coil heads in. :(
How many stamps do I need to mail 4 small (eGo One) coil heads in a regular envelope?

Geez, I never shoulda' clowned all those people with scales. :)
Don't mail them in a regular envelope, those are machine sorted by USPS and it will either tear and spill the contents or be flagged and have small parcel rates applied to it for shape/size.

First class small packaqe service (1-3oz) starts up around $2.00...

maddie52497

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hopefully all worked out. It would be nice to hear from her if she got some help or got herself some equipment. It's always nice to hear the ending. Lol
I will write a reply on here when I get it in the mail with pictures so y'all can see the happy ending and also to say an extra thanks to the help I recieved:) i'm glad there are still generous people in the world!

purpleduck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I never told YOU anything. I simply ASKED if we could keep it clean, apparently not.
And I never mentioned Germany so I have no idea what you're talking about. As far as morals go, your words speak for themselves, even though it wasn't directed at you. And, just like you're expressing yourself, so will I.
And where did I call you names?

Sent from my  ☏

You need to go back and read your original post cuz if you didn't say anything about Germany then I'm seein things.
yeah that is a real interseting question...I'm eager to learn the connection myself between me and a facist regime.......

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

underd0g

Member For 4 Years
You need to go back and read your original post cuz if you didn't say anything about Germany then I'm seein things.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

You're kidding me? That "quote" that you so eloquently copied and pasted wasn't from me at all in regards the fascist regime.

My reply about Germany was in RESPONSE to him. I never mentioned it until that point.

f0a2718970ae6a5026b606bfd80534cd.jpg

Sent from my  ☏

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This thread is awesome. Congrats on your setup

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Did she confirm herself or do you just know by virtue of tracking?

No biggie, I was just curious given she hasn't been seen since ... I expect better from a Georgia gal. :(

FWIW, there was a news story out right around the time she mentioned about a woman getting arrested for threatening to kill her roommates.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I believe she was legit. I choose to believe the best in folks until I see a reason to believe otherwise.
She was treated kinda badly here by a few VU members because she asked for something early.
Then @Whiskey posted a sad story (w/ a pic of her camel toe:confused:) and we all forgot about the lil' cherub.

You can check her post history for the record. How did this thread get dredged back up? :)

I gave her the benefit of doubt too especially given the news report I saw. I was just curious since she said she would post back in this thread with pics once she received the items and it doesn't appear that ever happened.

lol, not sure why it was dredged back up ... it wasn't me but since it had been, I thought I'd ask. I hope that she at the very least sent you a PM thanking you for your generosity. :)

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hope I don't get down on my luck with my mods. If I posted a pic asking for a donation I would be banned from VU. I don't fit the "cute" category. I am more of the grumpy category. Interesting thread.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
.... Interesting thread.

In more ways than one :)

It showed the generosity of long time users of this forum. Despite the fact many have been burned before.

It shows how a pretty face, and a good sob story will get you free stuff.

That's all I've got, other than how the ones that called BS left with the same good feeling inside as the ones who gave.

VU Sponsors