Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Could be worse, I could just use this one>>
1339039840141_zpssbm2mpll.jpg

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've ordered a lot from them and always found them very reasonable.

I'd call them and tell them you want a refund, not a store credit - I'd be surprised if they didn't comply and apologise!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've ordered a lot from them and always found them very reasonable.

I'd call them and tell them you want a refund, not a store credit - I'd be surprised if they didn't comply and apologise!
Thanks Amanda, this particular order was done for me by a friend whom I will not mention, I had him just order something else with the store credit because I sent the friend the cash for my order. Rather than hold him up fighting this credit, I chose to have it done that way. Still won't be ordering again from them.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That is BS, it is their fault, should of been given a refund, not store credit, they just forced you to buy something else from them, where you could of looked around with that money and found it somewhere else.

I've stayed away from VapeNW, I remember the bad rep they got over the IPV4, ignoring customers and holding their funds, won't deal with a company like that.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Amanda, this particular order was done for me by a friend whom I will not mention, I had him just order something else with the store credit because I sent the friend the cash for my order. Rather than hold him up fighting this credit, I chose to have it done that way. Still won't be ordering again from them.
So now the truth comes out.....
Ur friend ordered something that is not available... Is he blind or something?
A lot of VAPE stores won't remove something even its sold out or OOS!! this is a case of BUYER ERROR!!
VAPENW IS LEGIT AND YES IM DEFENDING THEM!!
Nice ass though !

Vape On

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So now the truth comes out.....
Ur friend order something that is not available... Is he blind or something?
A lot of VAPE stores won't remove something even its sold out or OOS!! this is a case of BUYER ERROR!!
VAPENW IS LEGIT AND YES IM DEFENDING THEM!!
Nice ass though !

Vape On
I sent him the link to what I wanted , it was in stock, freako
If you look it now is OOS in clearance section and BACK in line up in REGULAR section but says OOS,
Who's got ERROR going on eh???

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Accepting money for an item that isn't available and holding it so the customer buys something else, especially in the case of a clearance item, borders on bait and switch. I'm not saying it's intentional, but a refund is the only appropriate response when a payment is received for an item a seller no longer offers due to the sellers mistake.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sent him the link to what I wanted , it was in stock, freako
Ahhhhh the LINK?
I assumed he click the link you sent him?? Right??
Didn't type VAPENW.COM?
Now I see where this transaction went wrong!! The link u sent him was not updated.... Again THIS IS A BUYER, SOFTWARE ERROR...
freako? Why? I was just trying to make sure so that ME and the others won't deal with the same shit... In the future...

Vape On

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No that is a case of a badly run site or shady site, if can still purchase it.
No ur wrong!! Ur one of those that never ordered from the VENDOR BEING SLANDER!! ...

Vape On

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhhhh the LINK?
Didn't type VAPENW.COM?
Now I see where this transaction went wrong!! The link u sent him was not updated.... Again THIS IS A BUYER, SOFTWARE ERROR...
freako? Why? I was just trying to make sure so that ME and the others won't deal with the same shit... In the future...

Vape On
Wrong is wrong, you are indeed wrong
tumblr_nysbchumib1sqba70o1_500_zpsk0f6jes8.gif

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've only ordered from them once... had no issues. But I certainly agree that if the item went out of stock they should offer a full refund. o_O

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it's wrong to slander ONLINE VAPE STORES when it's obviously a buyer error,
The link sent to the 3rd party,
Third party click link
Purchased the item with link sent to him,link showed item available, software error...
It could've been a different story if 3rd party TYPE
VAPENW.COM
that will show refresh the website...
DUH....

Vape On

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Third party click link
Purchased the item with link sent to him,link showed item available, software error...
VAPENW.COM
DUH....

Vape On
No it is not, go take a look at a few threads like gearbest , angelcigs and many others, Hot air my friend is comin' out your mouth, BTW link was refreshed after said friend made an account with them to place the order...oopsie on you:)
tumblr_ndt28yqz641rjrq3yo1_400_zpssjtq1pld.gif

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ahhhhh the LINK?
Didn't type VAPENW.COM?

Vape On

Wouldn't the "Add to Cart" button be another "link" and if said item is OOS, why did the button allow him to order an OOS item, calc shipping (another "link") and place an order (another "link") for an OOS item and take his $$? Several steps there internal on the website. Again, as someone said earlier, it's 2016. It's not "BUYER SOFTWARE ERROR". It's "SHITTY WEBSITE MAINTENANCE". In my opinion, of course. :D

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VAPENW had this software issues last year, when they had a massive TGD sale,
Ur right simply red it's a shitty website maintenance but this kind of things happen..

Vape On

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VAPENW had this software issues last year, when they had a massive TGD sale,
Ur right simply red it's a shitty website maintenance but this kind of things happen..

Vape On

So, it's been going on with them for a while now and they haven't fixed the issue?? Sad. Very sad. Just sayin'.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, it's been going on with them for a while now and they haven't fixed the issue?? Sad. Very sad. Just sayin'.
I said they HAD website issues...it was understandable because it was a massive sale at that time, u have to keep refreshing the VAPENW to get thru and be able to use the coupon code...

Vape On

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I said they HAVE website issues...it was understandable because it was a massive sale at that time, u have to keep refreshing the VAPENW to get thru and be able to use the coupon code...

Vape On
FTFY

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
No ur wrong!! Ur one of those that never ordered from the VENDOR BEING SLANDER!! ...
It's not slander if it's true. In the instant case: The vendor sold something, took the buyer's money in exchange for product, then failed to deliver the product and is not returning the buyer's money. Some might reasonably, IMO, regard that as a reflection of either a badly-run or shady business.

John Q Public

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like so many others, VapeNW strikes me as a clearance center. A warehouse operation. Read their warranty and return policies. Pretty brutal to the customer. Obviously they don't want to deal with after the sales customer service hassles.
So, you're rolling the dice with these kinds of vendors. You get a great price and fast shipping. Most of their sales will go just fine. But if you're one of the unlucky few to need after the sale customer service, you're in trouble.

pee ess - I just received my Reuleaux RX200 from VapeNW. For the $40 price tag, I was willing to take the risk. Item arrived quickly in perfect condition. No CS needed.

pee pee ess - I went thru the same thing as Whiskey did when I ordered the Reuleaux from Fast Tech. Marked as In Stock, money taken. 5 days later item still hadn't shipped. Emailed and was told the mod was now on back order. Not our fault. Manufacturer not meeting delivery dates. blah blah blah
Fast Tech issued an immediate refund.

pee pee pee ess - And then there's the gear best bait and switch. Ordered a 4 pack of Samsung 25Rs on their big battery sale. First day of the sale. Listed as In Stock. Paid. Three days later, no ship. Emailed them. Batteries now on back order. Not our fault. Manufacturer not meeting delivery dates. blah blah blah. They ran a friggen battery sale on batteries they didn't have.
That one I waited for. Took them a month to get restocked and ship.

You get what you get with these warehouse operations.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Third party click link
VAPENW.COM
DUH....

Vape On
Shitty shady motherfuckers, promised free shipping on juice over 6 bucks but all juice priced 5.99 or less or double that for something someone will not use.

Suck it up and spend the 5 bucks or move on.

My issue with them is how fucking long they take to process, the shitty shipping bullshit which is fucking bait and switch and their openly holding funds on a shit maintained web site.

Please tell me what is slander... the truth motherfucking hurts.

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Shitty shady motherfuckers, promised free shipping on juice over 6 bucks but all juice priced 5.99 or less or double that for something someone will not use.

My issue with them is how fucking long they take to process, the shitty shipping bullshit which is fucking bait and switch and their openly holding funds on a shit maintained web site.

Now, dont be shy. Tell us how you really feel.
whistling.gif
:D

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Vape On

And you're wrong, I have ordered from them before, it is not slander when proof there, they took the customer's money for a item they did not have, and then held their money hostage to make them have to buy something they might not want from them, not slander, FACT

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Dude out of topic

Vape On

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dude out of topic

Vape On
sorry if your reading comprehension fuckign fails you it is not off topic for their total shady bullshit they continue to pull.
Bait and switch, shady shipping, over long processing, holding funds.

They stand on a cusp of being a decent company instead of a "let's order and hope shit shows up"

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sorry if your reading comprehension fuckign fails you it is not off topic for their total shady bullshit they continue to pull.
Bait and switch, shady shipping, over long processing, holding funds.

They stand on a cusp of being a decent company instead of a "let's order and hope shit shows up"
OOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKK

Vape On

John Q Public

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I will continue to look for another seven-22 new in box to add to my collection and will not be placing any orders in the future with these guys.
Thanks for all your comments , I rather enjoyed each and every one of them:)

Question. Why on earth do you want the Seven-22?
$20 is an insane price, but at any price my 12 lb 22 watt Seven-22 sits on my desk unused.

VU Sponsors