Become a Patron!

VapeNW

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I'm thinking it was probably @Shark Vape's experience I recalled, earlier. I know it was something I'd read that has caused me to look elsewhere for product.

That's two VU members, whose opinions and experience I respect, who've had a bad experiences with VapeNW. Yeah: Definitely on my Do Not Use list.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
While I've never personally had an issue with VapeNW, the practice of accepting an order for an item listed in stock, only to cancel the order and create a store credit borders on fraud. If the item wasn't in stock, then it should show as not in stock, or be taken down from the page. A lot of vendors have their inventory control systems integrated into their eStore front. I don't know if this was the case here, but VapeNW needs to refund Whiskey's money pronto vi a CC refund. If not, it would be stupid of them to get dinged in a CC chargeback dispute for such a low priced item.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too Late, I ended up getting something to use the credit because of what I explained earlier in the thread.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VAPORBEAST is the fastest shipper of them all... IMO

Vape On
Myvaporstore , is right with them . Ordered a cuboid , coils some side plates and some 25rs on Friday .....delivering tommorrow !
Like what I said its a computer glitch...
Like what I said MAYBE it's their store policy..and what's wrong with store credit? There's a reason why you bought from them! And you know you be checking them out again, think of it as a SAVINGS ACCOUNT, next time they have clearance there u go.. Use up that money u save up...
To call it shady vaporCarp is not correct..YES IM DEFENDING VAPENW!

Vape On

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ffe1115699cbae7487b4369f0833170f.jpg

Vape On

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhhhh the LINK?
I assumed he click the link you sent him?? Right??
Didn't type VAPENW.COM?
Now I see where this transaction went wrong!! The link u sent him was not updated.... Again THIS IS A BUYER, SOFTWARE ERROR...
freako? Why? I was just trying to make sure so that ME and the others won't deal with the same shit... In the future...

Vape On
I understand you believe it's the buyer's fault the seller offered to sell something that they promised the buyer they had, then kept the buyer's money when it turned out they were lying. You've said it enough times, it's not that we don't hear what you're saying.

I just don't understand what twisted turn of logic could lead you to your conclusion.

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I understand you believe it's the buyer's fault the seller offered to sell something that they promised the buyer they had, then kept the buyer's money when it turned out they were lying. You've said it enough times, it's not that we don't hear what you're saying.

I just don't understand what twisted turn of logic could lead you to your conclusion.

Cuz I'm ME...

Vape On

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, I'm going to open an online store selling new cars for $50 - killer deal, right? Except once you buy one, I'm going to send you an email to let you know we're out of stock on the new cars, but you now have $50 store credit that you can use toward the rolls of toilet paper that I'm also selling for $50 each. Or I'll hold your money until I stock something you want - I should be getting some $50 used sporks in next month...

Totally your fault for buying the car, since you knew I was lying about having it in stock (even if five of your friends ordered from me and got their cars in the past). You should get in on that spork pre-order, it's just as good a deal right?

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right - one results in the buyer's money being taken and no product delivered, the other results in... Oh, wait.

Buyer got her 19 bucks back after a couple of hours..I agree merchant should've notified buyer before issuing store credit,but,it's a store policy to issue store credit..Vendors shouldn't list something that is not available and I absolutely agree.
But this is a different case, there's a third party involve with this transaction...and I already dissected what I think happens... VAPENW sucks ok I get it... BUT I'm not one of those that jump on a bandwagon just because..

Vape On

John Q Public

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always hate hearing that excuse from employees. "Sorry, it's store policy".
Bad policy is bad policy. And bad policy contributes to making a bad store.

Now I have no dog in this hunt. In fact, I just got my Reuleaux RX from vapenw. But read their warranty and return policies. Just brutal for the customer.

steamer861

Member For 4 Years
I made an order from Vapenw, it went nice. They have really good prices :)
Next order, all of a sudden there is an error with the tracking :( Package addressed incorrectly! A few days went by nothing changes :(
I figure I will send them an email, to see what they will say? after all an incorrect address would be there fault, cause the info in my profile is correct!
They respond right away they tell me it's a USPS issue and to file a claim :( also had the nerve to say there responsibility is over as soon as USPS picks up!
I got lucky cause Canada post fixed the address and I did get my package :) When it arrived the address was incorrect and it was there fault!

IMO they have great prices! and if your lucky, all goes well. If not don't expect any help from them!
There customer service is non existent :(

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Buyer got her 19 bucks back after a couple of hours..I agree merchant should've notified buyer before issuing store credit,but,it's a store policy to issue store credit..Vendors shouldn't list something that is not available and I absolutely agree.
But this is a different case, there's a third party involve with this transaction...and I already dissected what I think happens... VAPENW sucks ok I get it... BUT I'm not one of those that jump on a bandwagon just because..

Vape On
Let's get it right, it was 5 hours and I didn't get my money back, I was forced to buy something else with my money from them only (store credit)
However many parties are involved still makes it one transaction to buy one thing that showed in stock and 5 hours later wasn't, if you can't handle reading the FACTS in this whole vendor debacle, then ignore the thread, not your circus not your monkey's. Go dissect some other thread sweet heart. :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let's get it right, it was 5 hours and I didn't get my money back, I was forced to buy something else with my money from them only (store credit)
However many parties are involved still makes it one transaction to buy one thing that showed in stock and 5 hours later wasn't, if you can't handle reading the FACTS in this whole vendor debacle, then ignore the thread, not your circus not your monkey's.
Let's make this clear whiskey this is a forum, it's not a prayer forum, might not agree with everything as long as we all respect each other...
Going back to ur ISSUE, I'm done talking about it, but I will respond if I'm quoted.. Nice boobs

Vape On

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let's make this clear whiskey this is a forum, it's not a prayer forum, might no disagree with everything as long as we all respect each other...
Going back to ur ISSUE, I'm don't talking about it, but I will respond if I'm quoted.. Nice boobs

Vape On
Where the fuck do you get Prayer forum??
Small dick:D:cool:

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One last thought and I'm out...if I sell you something and it turns out I don't actually have the item I sold you, I should give you your money back. You might still be mad at me for my mistake and for wasting your time, but at least I did what I could to make it right. Hopefully you'll at least appreciate that I tried to do right by you, and you'll buy something else from me in the future (that I actually have).

If I sell you something that I don't have, then realize I don't have it and tell you that you're not getting what you bought but I'm keeping your money anyway, you should rightly go apeshit on me - maybe I'm not selling anything else you want to buy, or my prices suck on the other items you'd be interested on aside from the one I "sold" you. Taking your money and not giving you what you paid for or returning your money makes me a grade-one asshat, and you have every right to shout that fact from the rooftops.

It doesn't matter if your buddy brought your money into my store and I took it from him instead of you. It doesn't matter whether I knew before I took your money or not that I wouldn't be delivering the product I sold you. The only damned thing that matters is that I took your money for a product you didn't get. That's it.

@Whiskey, IMHO, took the high road by agreeing to buy something else from the vendor just to settle the issue. She's got a right to be disappointed because she didn't get the product she ordered, and she's got a right to be pissed off and badmouth the company because they wouldn't give her a refund.

I've bought stuff from vendors they didn't have before - I tried to buy a mod from another VU vendor once, and they called me a few hours later to say it was sold out and they wouldn't be re-stocking. They offered me a choice of a refund or replacement with a comparable product. I went with a different mod and have bought product from them twice since. If they'd have told me I had no choice but to take what they wanted to give me (store credit) without offering a refund as an option, I'd be ripping on them too.

/rant

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you want respect, speak respectably.
Your current technique of speaking like a jackass isn't getting the job done.
Matter of opinion, I understand what he's talking about MOST of the time, lolol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you want respect, speak respectably.
Your current technique of speaking like a jackass isn't getting the job done.
What the hell is wrong with you?
Relax before you have a massive stroke!!!
Get over it and move on, and don't fuck with me!!

Vape On

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just a short review on placing orders.....To sum it up be careful
I am sharing what happened to me

Placed an order from their clearance section and was very disappointed. (Seven-22)

Here's what I wrote in their review section , which I doubt will be posted.

I ordered this mod during the above clearance sale and was so excited to get it, the order process went through fine, after a few hours of confirming the order I get an email that they went OOS and was given a store credit, I wasn't asked if I wanted a refund. Not happy...I will not order from this company again.

I guess this type of thing happens all the time?

Order confirmed - 11:26am
Store credit email - 4:30pm
I appreciate the heads up. I have had good luck with them, but I have never had to deal with their customer service.

I wish I had visited this forum and read this about VapeNW earlier. I also had a miserable experience with them and find them to be wholly dishonest and beyond shady. My experience is somewhat similar to Whiskey's.

I was looking for some Kanger SSOCC coils with stainless steel wire. They had stainless steel as an option for the coils on their website, so I ordered them. A couple days after I placed my order, they removed the stainless steel option from the website and sent me Nichrome coils instead (they claim they are Kanthal, but that just shows they don't have an adequate knowledge of their product - they have red O rings with "NC" stamped on the side.)

I immediately contacted them to let them know I wanted the stainless steel variety (pink O rings with "SS" on the side), not Nichrome (or Kanthal.) They fully admitted to having made a mistake on the website and changing the types they had available for order after I placed my order. My order form clearly shows I ordered the now removed stainless steel variety. However, they would not allow me to return the coils they sent me. The coils are unopened and unused - I noticed they were the wrong ones immediately. I thought this would be simple. After a dozen emails and so much wasted time (every time I called it went to voicemail), I did finally get them to agree to take them back, but they said I would have to pay my own return shipping and they would deduct a 20% restocking fee.

They simultaneously acknowledge that they changed the website, removed the item I ordered, sent me something that does not match my order form, but still insist that they shipped me the correct item. It is literally like talking to a brick wall. The emails I have exchanged with them are beyond absurd - I've never encountered such awful customer service and a complete lack of reason. It's clear they just want to keep your money, no matter what they've done wrong. All over a measly $17.

Their policy is that if the wrong item is sent, and you notify them within 48 hours, you get a return shipping label from them and a full refund. I've started a chargeback with my credit card... Never had to do that before.

Stay away from VapeNW!

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Stay away from VapeNW!
After what I've read of them: Damn straight I'll stay away from VapeNW!

I wonder if they've considered the impact on their future business of burning their reputation to the ground?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
After what I've read of them: Damn straight I'll stay away from VapeNW!

I wonder if they've considered the impact on their future business of burning their reputation to the ground?

Totally agree with that. I have in fact ordered from them before, and had no problems -- but after everything I've read at VU about their shoddy and shady business practices, I will NEVER order from them again. The internet makes it possible for consumers to be aware of crap like this; businesses who want to act like this need to come to grips with that fact.

I used to design free website templates. At one point, I offered a really special deal: a fully custom website design, custom start to finish with custom artwork and full support, for $50. I fulfilled a couple of those to very happy customers. Then, I got another order for one of those.... while awaiting the closing on the house we had offered for, 3 wks earlier. The closing went really fast; I had been working on the artwork for the custom site for only a week when the house closed, and we had to get busy packing and moving -- so I explained the whole situation to the customer, and offered them their choice: full refund, or a rather delayed website design. He chose to get a refund -- so I went to Paypal and requested the payment be returned. Happy customer, even if he didn't get his site -- he got his money back, and later referred a few others to me. THAT is how anyone or any business should act if the purchased product cannot be delivered.

Andria

Seina_Yamada

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just got done dealing with vapenw they at first F**ked up my order by forgetting to ship my Sigelei Fuchai 200w tc mod then sending me two of them leaving me with the wasted time trying to returning their mistake.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got done dealing with vapenw they at first F**ked up my order by forgetting to ship my Sigelei Fuchai 200w tc mod then sending me two of them leaving me with the wasted time trying to returning their mistake.
Oh, that other thread was about these guys? In that case, my advice there has changed - keep the extra mod or sell it to me for $20...

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Of course you shouldn't keep something that isn't yours, but your time is valuable, no? So make sure that, in addition to them paying the return shipping, you charge them for your time. $250/hr., in 1/4-hour increments, rounded up, should be about right.

Followup: I just finally did get a full refund back from VapenNW. I started the chargeback process with my CC and also filed a complaint with the better business bureau. It wasn't too long after the BBB complaint that they agreed to the refund, so maybe that had something to do with it (and maybe the fact that they realized I was going to be getting the money back anyway from the chargeback.) They let me keep the incorrect coils (not that I have any use for them, but whatever.) So it took way more work than should have been required but they did at least submit to doing the right thing in the end.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought a display stand from gearbest & never got it. I was El Cheapo. My fault. Pay the 3.00 for tracking & Postage & get over it. I have ordered lots of stuff from them & got it every time. Were dealing with people in China. That should speak volumes. Ecig is the only one that has fucked me no Vaseline. :xD:

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So I will share my experience with VapenW. I ordered a Griffin 25 Tuesday around noon. Then a couple people said there has been issues with it and I shouldve gotten the 22. So i sent them an email about an hour later requesting my order either be cancelled or changed to the black Griffin 22. So this morning I woke up to an email saying that my Griffin 25 has shipped. So I send them ANOTHER email saying that I had requested this order be cancelled or switched to the Griffin 22. They replied back with ''Sorry it has already shipped. If you would like you can send it back unopened for a store credit minus a 20% restocking fee.'' Long story short... they wont be getting anymore of my business. This is a terrible way to treat a customer. First they dont even acknowledge my first email then tell me I can pay shipping to send it back and they keep 20%. Live and learn... Meanwhile I send Myvaporstore an email letting them know I got a bad batch of Crown coils and they replied with a shipping number and an apology within 15 mins. Not hard to figure out who will be getting my business from now on. I was just about to order an Efusion Duo from Vapenw too. Their loss. Just hope I dont have any issues with the Griffin 25 like some people say they have since its really what I wanted in the first place.

Just a short review on placing orders.....To sum it up be careful
I am sharing what happened to me

Placed an order from their clearance section and was very disappointed. (Seven-22)

Here's what I wrote in their review section , which I doubt will be posted.

I ordered this mod during the above clearance sale and was so excited to get it, the order process went through fine, after a few hours of confirming the order I get an email that they went OOS and was given a store credit, I wasn't asked if I wanted a refund. Not happy...I will not order from this company again.

I guess this type of thing happens all the time?

Order confirmed - 11:26am
Store credit email - 4:30pm
That stinks sorry to hear. I have ordered from them multiple times and they have always delivered and fast. I use them and am happy with them.

VU Sponsors