Become a Patron!

VapeTechnologies LLC / Madyn3D CNC- PWM Photomania!! (PICS!!)

VapeTechnologies

VapeTechnologies LLC Advanced Custom Boxes
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Have lots of photos in lots of different places and figured this would be a good place to herd some together for a little collection exclusive to Vaping Underground!

Please note, this is not a for sale post or even a promotion post. This is simply a collection of photos from over the years. In fact, due to the deeming TPP/FDA regs, we don't even conduct public offerings anymore as far as mods go. We've got great relationships with a few local shops and it's all we can do. Hopefully President Trump will recycle the head structure of the FDA and we might be able to keep our industry, but until then I won't hold my breath. Flashlights, power supplies, call em what you want... Welcome to the Vaping Underground :)

Most mods are PWM/Smart PWM, but there's a few Raptor's here and there. The techniques applied to creating our mods includes but is not limited to the following-

-Acid Etching
-CNC milling
-Powder Coating
-Anodizing
-Laser Engraving
-Laser Cutting
-Bead Blasting/Media Blasting
-3D Printed components/bezels/sleds (ABS/PLA/Nylon)
-Deep Relief Etching
-CNC Vinyl Cutting/Vinyl Plotting
-CAD design & 3D engineering
-In-House Population of PCB's and circuits
-Vinyl Inlay
-Resin Casting/Epoxy Resin Moulding

We preform all techniques in house, at our CNC shop, Madyn3D CNC ( www.facebook.com/customsandmodifications )

Any questions feel free to reply to this thread, message us, or email. We strongly endorse Vaping Underground and the Vapor Joe's network and always have for over 3 years now. No other forum can deliver the truth and reality about all things vaping like VU can. Please be very careful and use common sense with information and news about vaping coming from another major vaping forum, things ain't always what it seems. We are the oppressed, they are the oppressors. Deceit is governments greatest weapon.
Enjoy.

HEADER.jpg small.jpg IMG_0681.JPG IMG_0687.JPG IMG_0683.JPG IMG_0684.JPG IMG_0667.JPG IMG_0686.JPG IMG_1315.jpg IMG_1318.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VapeTechnologies , Sorry but because you are a vendor this will have to go into the unlisted vendor area. It is a form of self promoting/showing off your wares.
That being the case we welcome you to Vaping Underground and please remember to read over the vendor rules we have in place here. Thank you

VapeTechnologies

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Whisky you welcomed me 3 years ago and as stated in the description, I am not a vendor and this is not a for sale post. Our boxes are sold in local shops, PERIOD.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whisky you welcomed me 3 years ago and as stated in the description, I am not a vendor and this is not a for sale post.
You use a vendors name here as a username you also banner their web sites links...
I will tag our vendor admin coordinator, to answer any questions you may have.
@SMOKIE

VapeTechnologies

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you Whisky, I appreciate the thoughtfulness. It reflects well on your character.

No mods have been sold on any social media or online for well over 2 months now, ever since the deeming regs were addressed and released.

Moving right along ;)

GreatfulDead_PWM (25).jpg 5point0 (4).jpg 5point0 (2).jpg 8RAND3D (6).jpg IMG_1437.JPG IMG_1428.JPG 2sPWM (18).jpg 2sPWM (5).jpg KISS_PWM (10).jpg KISS_PWM (6).jpg

VapeTechnologies

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
1590G+ (15).jpg 1590G+ (23).jpg 1590G+ (13).jpg

This below is a Cloupor to DNA mod. Stripped down the Cloupor body and powder coated it, then populated the inside with a shiny new DNA :)

DNA30 (26).jpg DNA30 (31).jpg DNA30 (5).jpg DNA30 (22).jpg EVOLV (7).jpg EVOLV (2).jpg DNA30 (37).jpg

VU Sponsors