Become a Patron!

Vaping makes me light headed

DEATHquidox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So i just started vaping as a hobby (I was a non smoker. Never smoked in my life)
I have 3mg of Nic in my juice and its only when I do alot of vaping that I get light headed and strong substances hit me hard, I cant give an example of what because its against the rules on thos fourm but a substance that makes you high its easy to make me high.

So could this be because of the nic? Or something else?

I vape alot because Im working on smoke tricks. I drink plenty of water, ect ect

(Im not trying to disobey the rules im just trying to give the best example I can)

DEATHquidox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its the nic. Switch too zero nic e-juice

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
Awesome, thankyou.
Thats what I figured, not even addective honestly more annoying than anything

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There is nothing wrong with recreationally using Nicotine you are just overdoing it... Now in time you would build up a resistance to the 3mg and would not notice it.. if you have a local shop that makes your juice cut to 2mg or 1 but then again its your choice go through the headaches until you adjust to it or cut..

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Step away from the nicotine. Really why chance becoming dependent to it. 0mg is the way to go.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good to see the Moms and Dads chime in. :)

Lower nic or you could take fewer hits until you get used to it.

Zr0

Member For 4 Years
Good to see the Moms and Dads chime in. :)

Lower nic or you could take fewer hits until you get used to it.
If he's practicing vape tricks and stuff he's gonna be hitting it a lot. I'd say go with zero nic, just seems like the easiest solution.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
tumblr_nh1i3z4L7J1u5oh1vo1_1280.jpg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If he's practicing vape tricks and stuff he's gonna be hitting it a lot. I'd say go with zero nic, just seems like the easiest solution.

I gave him the two possible options and assumed he's smart enough to figure out which one works best for him. ;)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I gave him the two possible options and assumed he's smart enough to figure out which one works best for him. ;)
Don't worry time he is not.
He will ask it again another 2-4 times.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So i just started vaping as a hobby (I was a non smoker. Never smoked in my life)
I have 3mg of Nic in my juice and its only when I do alot of vaping that I get light headed and strong substances hit me hard, I cant give an example of what because its against the rules on thos fourm but a substance that makes you high its easy to make me high.

So could this be because of the nic? Or something else?

I vape alot because Im working on smoke tricks. I drink plenty of water, ect ect

(Im not trying to disobey the rules im just trying to give the best example I can)

Holy Shrules!
Okay, since you know the funny stuff hits you hard..and you weren't a ciggie smoker...
I'm gonna differ from the rest of my learned colleagues and venture you're toking vapor
like you'd toke the shit you don't wanna discuss 'cause of the shrules..
In my part of the world we call it HYPERVENTILATION.

Try not inhaling deeply, just toke the vapor and play with it in your mouth, don't lung hit.
3mg nicotine ain't enough to give a lab rat a buzz, man.

But yea, if you didn't use nic b4 no sense starting now and there are lot's of 0 nic flavors,
but nicotine does have it's fine points like increasing endurance and
cognizance...Hyperventilation on the other hand just starves your brain for oxygen
and guess what happens...You get dizzy and lightheaded

Last edited:

VU Sponsors