Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I used to frequent a place we could shoot the shit or just be sociable so I created this thread for those of us who need a place to unload or just relax and enjoy a vape. In the front watching the world go by or in the back listening to some good music with a friend and a cocktail~! Please keep it civil but have some enjoyment and keep it fun.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
28de0713c05e4be5beb8640d553952cd.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I went with spaghetti tonight..I'm on the wagon now but one thing that I used as an excuse to keep smoking was that vaping didn't go well with alcohol. lol 5 days with no cigarettes today! two weeks no booze :shades:

I have found some fruits or tobaccos that compliment a glass of red so wonderful but if a bottle of water does it for you Cheers my friend~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Grilled yesterday. Put a 17 lb sirloin roast on the Weber Smoker with Apple wood.
Cooked to 125 degrees and let it rest for an hour.
Drank about 8 Makers and Cokes in the process.
A good day!

When I put the new Generator in the shed the other day I saw my smoker and been thinking ever since what I should Smoke with Hickory~! Nothing better then a slow cooked smoked piece of meat or a whole bird~!

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I went with spaghetti tonight..I'm on the wagon now but one thing that I used as an excuse to keep smoking was that vaping didn't go well with alcohol. lol 5 days with no cigarettes today! two weeks no booze :shades:
Vaping and alcohol works out great for me.
Neighbor still smokes and she stopped by yesterday and I took a puff. F*ckin nasty.
I can't believe I used to smoke them things!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just want to take a moment to say thank you to all for joining in this thread and looking forward to supporting all of you who join in and helping get thru thet daily trials and BS we have to deal with and just being here for each other~~! Nothing is off limits except trolls~! LMFAO!~:vino:

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Oh WOW! How did I miss THIS tread! Too much good info!

Any back porch is a good back porch.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon all

Done with the Healthcare BS with the parents for today (I hope) but time for a couple of 12 hour Aleves. Should tide me over until Wine Time~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am actually thinking about going into the backyard with a cup of coffee and my vape and enjoy some of the sunshine since the sun is shining~! Been raining so much I forgot what the sun looked like~!

VU Sponsors