Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Look at Bill Gates’ hair. And his clothes. The guy’s a gazillionaire and he looks like he shops at Sears from years ago. And the clothes never fit right. And yep, a bowl on the head. (Dutch Boy paint advert.)

Elon Musk just doesn’t look trustworthy. Just a wee bit odd imho.

Now that I’ve pulled them apart...:giggle:

Glad you and the missus are doing well. Good that there’s no rioting by you, either. Stay well!
It's a secret weird society, I'm telling you, for sure. Before they enter the club their haircuts are scanned, then the clothes. I think they have to say something odd too in code and then entry is permitted.

Jokes aside though. Its sad to see people where you are tearing others lives apart under the guise of protest. I dont believe its just a US thing to be honest and have often said to the misses. "Youd be surprised who'd rob you and steel from you if they thought they could get away with it. Many would be those who say hi to you down the street".
I really hope it comes to an end all that crazy going on there soon.
Stay safe Rhianne.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It's a secret weird society, I'm telling you, for sure. Before they enter the club their haircuts are scanned, then the clothes. I think they have to say something odd too in code and then entry is permitted.

Jokes aside though. Its sad to see people where you are tearing others lives apart under the guise of protest. I dont believe its just a US thing to be honest and have often said to the misses. "Youd be surprised who'd rob you and steel from you if they thought they could get away with it. Many would be those who say hi to you down the street".
I really hope it comes to an end all that crazy going on there soon.
Stay safe Rhianne.

I haven’t even been watching the news so I missed hearing about the protests. I’m not that surprised really, since it feels like people have been looking for an excuse to lash out.

I’m thankful that I’m in a quiet little neighborhood away from anything. But in the City which is like an hour or so away from me by car, anything could happen. :scary:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Good morning, everyone. See you later.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I had to be up at 8 to wait for my stuff, which hasn’t come yet. The wait from 8am to 2pm thing is a drag this morning. I was up really late reading, and then saw the delivery email from my food place. I changed my delivery instructions that if the guy can’t get into my building, he should ring another bell. Like, obviously. But they don’t.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I tool a ice shower had a cocktail with the parents and am preparing dinner. Did you get you delivery yet @Rhianne ?

Yep, but the guy didn’t ring my bell so I was on pins and needles for hours. Then I looked outside the door and the stuff was there. He’s like the teen ninja delivery guy!! :giggle:

But, I just had some cold pressed veggie juice that I ordered. So yummy!! I think I’m going to try juicing myself. This was celery, kale, cucumber, lemon, parsley and fennel. Amazing!!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was never a fan of Instant Coffee. Although I have Instant Espresso which is OK. Glad you go you order~! You must remember Non Contact Delivery so drivers do not ring bells or get signatures for now.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I was never a fan of Instant Coffee. Although I have Instant Espresso which is OK. Glad you go you order~! You must remember Non Contact Delivery so drivers do not ring bells or get signatures for now.

Well, they’re meant to ring the downstairs bell and just leave the stuff. But this new kid comes upstairs and instead of just leaving it, he keeps ringing my bell. So I’ve been yelling at him to just leave it. So last order I placed, they had a thing to update delivery details so I added that if they should ring someone else’s bell if I don’t answer and just leave the food by the door.

So that’s what he did. I waited for hours and the food was outside my door. Very strange!!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I’ve been getting good instant lately, Tierra Del Caffe. Or Mount Hagen. Both smell great, and taste really close. When I first wake up, I just want to fill my electric kettle and wait one minute and make the coffee. It’s so quick with my kettle and instant!! Then later on, I can brew or make espresso.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This is what I find to be a great Percolator made by Medelco.

shopping

I’ll either get one like that or a pour over filter. I saw one for a mug and it looks great. You fill it with coffee and fit it over your cup and pour. I’m super lazy first thing and want instant coffee gratification!!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I’ll either get one like that or a pour over filter. I saw one for a mug and it looks great. You fill it with coffee and fit it over your cup and pour. I’m super lazy first thing and want instant coffee gratification!!

The best part is you can get that glass percolator for $20 or less and it makes such good coffee. I used to drink drip but once I got a percolator this is all I use except for the Nespresso Aerochino machine.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The best part is you can get that glass percolator for $20 or less and it makes such good coffee. I used to drink drip but once I got a percolator this is all I use except for the Nespresso Aerochino machine.

Cool, it’s really cheap. The instant I get is $13 for 3.5oz. So it lasts like a 2 weeks if you’re lucky.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow I can't find a picture of it online. Strange it is sold out for online purchase also.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow that is expensive. I have been buying the Dollar Tree Breakfast blend which is $1 for what they say is 40 cups.

It’s supposedly organic Fair Trade, so you pay through the nose for it. The Maxwell House I got sucks big time. But then I looked at some old coffee jars I had and I used to get Nescafé. So I’ll try that again.

I gotta say I love the instant I have that’s expensive, it tastes really good. It smells like coffee in the jar. But if I buy it not on Vitacost, like eBay or something, it’s $15 a jar!!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My morning routine has been watering the lawns and vaping with coffee on the porch or patio~! This morning I found I left the camera on so I had a dead battery. Put the charger on and sat on the porch with Coffee and some of my Banana Bread I made the other day.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My morning routine has been watering the lawns and vaping with coffee on the porch or patio~! This morning I found I left the camera on so I had a dead battery. Put the charger on and sat on the porch with Coffee and some of my Banana Bread I made the other day.

I love banana bread. It’s easy to make and yummy. My recipe is from the Betty Crocker (red and white check) cookbook, but I haven’t made it in a while.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Fighting with my dad’s dumbass wife Tuesday. :sigh:

She only contacts me when she wants to pick a fight.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors