Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
caddyshack-gopher-gif-3.gif

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So nice to hear from you~! How are you doing? We have all been thinking of you and praying for you~!

I’m doing okay, not great, but getting back to normal-ish. I was thinking about you, too! I know you know what it feels like, since you went through the same thing. I decided that basically next week I would go back online. Not that I want to see what’s happening around the country. :crazy:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
OMFG I am tired~! Wore so many hats today I am not sure who I am right now. Have to get up early and finish off the Electrical Work I was doing this afternoon.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I worked my butt off today and did not finish with the electrical work I was doing. I think it is time to take a couple of days off~! My buddy called me and said he has a couple of hours free tomorrow afternoon so we can get together for some Social Distancing Cocktails. At first I wasn't sure if I could spend the time and after a hard day I said Screw It and made plans to chill and have a couple of drinks tomorrow. Some times you need to do it for your mental health.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Abnormally hot here... but it’s for one more day

cf7cc9f18053d352fa2d4679bfe1e019.jpg

Then back to normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In San Diego it's not only the heat but the humidity too. Here it's dry and very low humidity.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Still find it funny though...

106* in “The Toilet”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Baths, Los Baños is the correct spelling and there is a Los Baños in the Philippines as well.

Spanish speakers here pronounce it with the ñ, old time Anglos call it Los Banas. Since I'm considered a relative newcomer (18 years here) I switch between pronouncing it Los Banos and Los Baños.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors