Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I know, where did everyone go? Hope all is well with everyone, I miss all the chatter!

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@OBDave I can't even begin to say how glad and grateful that you gave me that advice on forest fruit it's now one of my favorite juices. Thank you so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's been one of my favorites pretty much since I started DIY - was buying it in bulk even before I was mixing for others...

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's been one of my favorites pretty much since I started DIY - was buying it in bulk even before I was mixing for others...
I'm putting an order together right now definitely buying it in bulk it's the first fruit flavor I've found that I like from DIY

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Art has touched down. I do not see any notebook :-(

Art will likely be a guest in my home through next Monday. He needs some serious cleaning and repackaging. At least one of the e-liquid PIF and possibly more have been ruptured. I'll write my thoughts, put in a new notebook, and of course swap some gear around.

I will need Moma or Geaust to PM the next address.

4f045d9c088963a3dadb621ee99da5ad.jpg

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon guys hope everyone is well its been super quiet

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just doing a lot of work around the house. This place needs so much work. Gonna be a long week. Oh momabear I will be in new orleans for saturday only. Had to make it a day trip since room rates are like 350 a night. No thanks

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey my hunnies, been down for a bit but I'm back. I'll get on those addresses tonight dears, @shawn.hoefer and @thewanderernick, sorry couldn't be helped but I'll get it all together here in a bit

Hope you are feeling better glad to see you are back I was getting worried
Take care hunny

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think i may have made 2 converts today i loaned my terminator squok box couple batteries and gave some blueberry grape eliquid to my dad he got home from work tried it out and loves it so far and as soon as he showed real interest in it my stepmom snagged it and fell in love with it

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everything in Art was removed from its baggy, washed/wiped down, wrapped in bubble wrap, tucked into a fresh zip lock bag, and put into a fresh box. There are two boxes, in fact, that I'll be strapping together. One has hardware, and one has liquid. The liquid box is double-boxed.

I put the following items in: A Siamese Telescoping Hybrid RDA mod. It's smallish, and stealthy... great for tasting; A telescoping Kamry K100 with an Aspire Vivi Nova Mini and an RDA all tucked into a zippered case; A telescoping Kamry KTS-II mod with a kick installed, a DID genesis RTA, and an Octopus RDA; A complete, in box, Aspire Nautilus with 3 coils and beauty ring; Another RDA, a couple VapeSafe fuses, and a bag of rayon.

I removed an RDA, 2 mod kits, some flavoring, and 3 bottles e-liquid.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just remembered that I also tucked in a Ithaka RTA along with 6 nr-r-nr wires and a length of silica.

Do I need to tuck in some SS mesh for the DID genesis atty?

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Touching base with everyone... I don't think anyone let yall know that my wifi has been destroyed and ripped from the house by an oversized truck coming down the road and Idk when or if it will be fixed. I haven't deserted yall! I'm still reading from time to time. ..hopefully I'll be back soon :)

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm new to the forum but I've been kinda active I recently won a giveaway for an ipv d2 and I wanted to pass it on to someone.. I have a Kbox as well and some eliquids that I probably won't try that I won as well. Is the box still live?

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any suggestions for a good rda for a beginner? I want to get into dripping and I was considering doing some trades but I'd rather pif with some stuff I won't use anymore

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any suggestions for a good rda for a beginner? I want to get into dripping and I was considering doing some trades but I'd rather pif with some stuff I won't use anymore

A good rda for beginners is a troll or doge v2 both have 4 post holes which is easier for a beginner to build on

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't afford the Velocity and I've heard it's a waiting list for it anyway.. Clones?

I have not tryed the authentic.. The clone kicks butt. But Otto is right in saying 4 posts are easier to build on for beginner

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been checking the reviews and they have good reviews on the Tobecco Velocity besides the screws

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
U can get them on ebay for around $15 their clones but if u get the righr clone ur golden im not sure which velocity clone is good as i havent tried 1 but i know several people that rock them
I got mine from Angelcigs I think they are $10-15. Good to practice on deep juice wells and airflow options that are rediculous...

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I guess that'll be next check since I already pretty much exhausted my vape budget on juices and can't afford the rda startup of the ohm meter/coil kit/cotton right now sadly

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm trying to get a car before I ship off to RTC next month lol but thats unlikely now

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've gotta get my faith back up in ebay lol

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What kind of build on an RDA would result in good clouds/throat hit, but increase the length of time before my batteries die? I can only get around 8 hours out of a full charge, so I have to use about 1.5 sets of batteries a day... right now I am running 0.38 ohms at 49.3 watts

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What kind of build on an RDA would result in good clouds/throat hit, but increase the length of time before my batteries die? I can only get around 8 hours out of a full charge, so I have to use about 1.5 sets of batteries a day... right now I am running 0.38 ohms at 49.3 watts
What mod rda and batteries are u using

VU Sponsors