Become a Patron!

Vapingbest has had my money for 7 days and no shipping information and no refund

As the title says it has now been 7 day since i payed for a Xcube Ultra and a TFV8 tank and the products ar still not shipped.No reply to any of my emails.Tried to ask for a refund but still no answer.Running out of options here.Opened a dispute on paypal but Vapingbest still isn't answering.

Here is the order history from their site:

Order Status History & Comments

Date Order Status Comments
01/03/2017 Processing

01/03/2017 Processing Transaction ID:
Payment Type: PayPal Express Checkout (instant)
Timestamp: 2017-01-03T17:37:13Z
Payment Status: Completed
Amount: 93.59 USD

01/07/2017 Pending PayPal status: Reversed @ 04:45:41 Jan 07, 2017 PST
Parent Trans ID:
Trans ID:
Amount: -89.64 USD

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sorry that this has happened to you.

After reading this, I would never considering purchasing from them.

Wait a bit and let other vapers chime in and when you have some additional content, send them an email with a link to this thread.

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The good news is that if they do not respond to your PayPal dispute you will automatically get your money back per the agreement with PayPal. The bad news is I think they get something in the area of 2 weeks to respond.

The good news is that if they do not respond to your PayPal dispute you will automatically get your money back per the agreement with PayPal. The bad news is I think they get something in the area of 2 weeks to respond.
Well that's what i hope even if it will take 2 weeks or so.Made hundreds of purchases over ebay and aliexpress and never had any problems...Very disappointed cuz the site looked so legit...also it seems i'm not the only person having the same problem.

Sorry that this has happened to you.

After reading this, I would never considering purchasing from them.

Wait a bit and let other vapers chime in and when you have some additional content, send them an email with a link to this thread.
Thanks for your good thoughts.Will keep posted...

vapingbest

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for your good thoughts.Will keep posted...

Hi Vatamanu sorry about the late reply, we do reply emails and will check for you why we didn't receive your email but only received the paypal email. for your order, sorry because recently the Chinese new year holidays is coming soon, currently our shipping company has problem for sending packages to Romania . have refunded the payment for you, would you pls check and if you still have problem, pls feel free to contact me here at any time. And we also would like make some compensations for you, would like to send you some free gifts to you once the shipping problem solves. thanks for your support.

And another, recommend you delete your order details in the first post just in case some one can get your info through it.

regards

Hi Vatamanu sorry about the late reply, we do reply emails and will check for you why we didn't receive your email but only received the paypal email. for your order, sorry because recently the Chinese new year holidays is coming soon, currently our shipping company has problem for sending packages to Romania . have refunded the payment for you, would you pls check and if you still have problem, pls feel free to contact me here at any time. And we also would like make some compensations for you, would like to send you some free gifts to you once the shipping problem solves. thanks for your support.

And another, recommend you delete your order details in the first post just in case some one can get your info through it.

regards
Hello, indeed i just received the refund through paypal and the case has been closed.I can understand that you are busy and the holiday are close but not responding to emails and no messages regarding the shipping problems is not ok.Really curious tho' about the free gifts.

I now drop any charges regarding vapingbest since my case has been solved and i thx all the guys in the comunity!

I've been having the same issue with this company. For nearly 2 weeks after I ordered, they didn't send a ship notice, tracking number, or response to any of my e-mails. Only after threatening to file a dispute did I get said notification, or a tracking number.

More than a month later, the tracking number still won't even come up in the system, and they're not answering e-mails again.

It's funny how they said they had the item I ordered in stock (Joyetech Elitar Pipe) on their website the day I ordered, and on that same day (December 2, 2016), they posted on here saying they were in stock, even posting pictures of someone holding the mods in their hand. However, two weeks later they e-mailed me telling me that they just now got them in stock, and that was why they hadn't responded or shipped my order.

I made the mistake of assuming that since they're an "Authorized Vendor" and "Gold Contributor" here that they would handle business in a reputable fashion. I'm starting to learn that things like that apparently don't mean much.

Oh, and Vapingbest, if you're reading this, the order number is #5182. Take some time out from your daily Facebook posts bragging about new stock to actually fulfill it or respond to your customers. From the looks of your Facebook comments and reviews, this is pretty common practice.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This thread stands as an example, of WHY we should not just order from anyone outside our own country.

First, Chinese companies refuse to do business like it's conducted her in America. I have not dealt with one yet that will even respond to a message/email in under 24 hours. They take your money and sit on it, sometimes not having the promised/advertised stock on hand.

If you do have a problem, it WILL take you at least a week to even find out what they intend to do. They will ask you to describe the problem, take a load of photos and video, and just in general, give you a run around. I do realize that having a picture or short video will help them understand, but often, the customer service gets ridiculous about it with requests.

These Chinese companies also don't seem to have a problem lying to you either. Tell you it's in stock when it isn't, tell you they never heard of the problem you are having, and on and on.

Lets also not forget, that most will want you to ship your item back to China IF you want a refund. It's 35+ dollars to ship to China from America. So, unless they have a US warehouse, forget sending back your item under a hundred bucks and thinking you'll end up getting much of anything back.

Oh, and lets not forget too, that every company in China thinks if your package is lost/stolen, arrives broken/damaged, that a refund doesn't include what you paid for shipping and insurance. I have yet to deal with ANY American seller that expects you to eat shipping costs if the goods don't arrive as described.

My patience with these retailers in China is running out. Almost anything you find on these Chinese sites, can be found on EBay for the same price or a couple dollars more. China isn't selling ANYTHING to us on a "deal". It's high mark up for them to sell to USA buyers.

Majistir

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been having the same issue with this company. For nearly 2 weeks after I ordered, they didn't send a ship notice, tracking number, or response to any of my e-mails. Only after threatening to file a dispute did I get said notification, or a tracking number.

More than a month later, the tracking number still won't even come up in the system, and they're not answering e-mails again.

It's funny how they said they had the item I ordered in stock (Joyetech Elitar Pipe) on their website the day I ordered, and on that same day (December 2, 2016), they posted on here saying they were in stock, even posting pictures of someone holding the mods in their hand. However, two weeks later they e-mailed me telling me that they just now got them in stock, and that was why they hadn't responded or shipped my order.

I made the mistake of assuming that since they're an "Authorized Vendor" and "Gold Contributor" here that they would handle business in a reputable fashion. I'm starting to learn that things like that apparently don't mean much.

Oh, and Vapingbest, if you're reading this, the order number is #5182. Take some time out from your daily Facebook posts bragging about new stock to actually fulfill it or respond to your customers. From the looks of your Facebook comments and reviews, this is pretty common practice.
That sounds like the same experience I had in the link I posted above. Cheap tactics to get orders.

I was also fooled by their status here and assumed enough people had approved of them and was able to advertise.

Good luck to all that choose to purchase from them. Hope you either get your money back or get the item relatively quick.

and so what?
Every person and every company has these problems. Just some glitch in the system. It is worth writing to the support service, and what would be faster is better to call them and talk. I once took out a bank loan to buy a vape. the end, I paid for it, but it did not come to me. It is not worth, where you ordered, you will not be deceived. Another thing is I ordered it is not clear where and subsequently received nothing.

Moderator : Removed the added Spam link

Last edited by a moderator:
Every person and every company has these problems. Just some glitch in the system. It is worth writing to the support service, and what would be faster is better to call them and talk. I once took out a bank loan to buy a vape. the end, I paid for it, but it did not come to me. It is not worth, where you ordered, you will not be deceived. Another thing is I ordered it is not clear where and subsequently received nothing.
I agree it's very strange, it shouldn't be like that. What you describe will make a lot of people wonder if it's even worth ordering a vape there. Of course, you should complain wherever possible. Your money must be returned, it is yours, you earned it with your own labor. I also recently bought a vape, read about personal loan reasons, there is an official website for this. And I decided to take it on credit. I will say one thing, if I were fooled just like you. I don’t know what I would do, I would tear and throw everything that comes to hand.
maybe you are right

Edited by moderator- removed spam link

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors