Become a Patron!
after posting my very negative review of an online vendor i feel better knowing that there are online companies that are still awesome. purchased an ijoy zenith from vapoureyes.com. after a few weeks it fired on its own then wouldnt turn on :/ filled out the form for a return on vapoureyes and sent it off express thinking it might get fixed or, yeah not really sure. it has been 3 days and they got back to me apologising for the issue, said the mod was totally fried and gave me $60 voucher to use at their site, covered the cost of the product i bought so i replaced it with a geekvape pro mech and with express shipping came to a hair under $60 so not out of pocket at all, even told me how to refund the delivery costs. placed my order and got a dorky but really positive confirmation within a few hours, shipping is cheap even for express in australia, always comes within a few days. super happy with them and will continue to use them as my go to vendor :) best service so far i have experienced

VU Sponsors