Become a Patron!

VAPTIO C-II Kit. "Half nunchaku"

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey, guys!

I`m not really big fan of devices, where I can`t see the indices of work on the screen, but sometimes I get such a mods for reviews.
Now I would like to speak about kit for beginners or for people, who prefer simple, but functional battery modes – VAPTIO C-II Kit.

DSC_0006.jpg

It came to me in a long white box, where we can find the name of the kit, its picture, company`s logo with slogan and warning about nicotine.
From the sides there is some info about the concrete color, QR-code, contacts and barcode.
On the back we see the set info, the name of the device, contacts, certificates and warnings.

DSC_0008-1.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

The set is standard and doesn`t included extra bonuses: only the most important things.

VAPTIO C-II Kit set:
1 * VAPTIO C-II battery;
1 * VAPTIO C-II Kit atomizer;
1 * Replacement coil head «129А»;
1 * Replacement coil head «180А»;
1 * USB cable;
1 * Battery user manual;
1 * Atomizer user manual;
1 * Certificate of conformity​

Style and design of this kit remind me about one famous in the last device, which knows all vapers from all corners of our world.
As for the sizes, VAPTIO C-II Kit isn`t really small kit, which looks like a tube of a high quality with a rubberized cover for more durable hold on. The thickness allows to set atomizer up to 26 mm except the complete one

VAPTIO C-II Kit parametres:
Height (with atomizer): 141 mm:
Diameter: 26 mm;
Color: Black, Grey
On the face side there is a plastic «Fire» button with led-light, which works perfect without backlashes and misfires.

DSC_0017.jpg

Behind we can find a micro USB port, which allows to charge the battery with 1A current and vape, while it charges. The diode flashes white during the charge and constantly glows, when the battery is full.

DSC_0024.jpg

At the bottom there is a venting hole, which is the additional protection.

DSC_0020.jpg

On the top there is a spring-loaded connector.

DSC_0022-1.jpg

For to turn VAPTIO C-II on/off – you need to push the «Fire» button for 5 times and then see a short flashing of the diode as an info message of the system.

The manufacturer declares that VAPTIO C-II can work on 100W and has a 3000mAh battery, which allow to use your favorite atomizer in a chain with it. This is really good!
For example, I`ve been using it with DROP RDA with 2 SS fused CC and is really impressed of how it works!

Speaking about complete VAPTIO C-II atomizer I can underline the ascetic appearance. This is a simple atomizer with top filling and bottom airflow.
Don`t wait extraordinary from it: atomizer has a middle flavor, pretty good vapor, no leaks and no RBA base.
Atomizer consists of 5 parts, and glass tube can`t be changed if break down.

DSC_0030.jpg

The base has a bottom airflow with a really tough control with stopper and some notches.

DSC_0034.jpg
DSC_0037.jpg

Replacement coil heads from the box are of 2 types - «129А» and«180А», working on Kanthal (0,25 Ohm resistance). They look different because of constructive, working wattage and method of fixing.
If i`m right, the 180 version now isn`t available. The flavor isn`t really saturated, «so-so» - here how I can describe it.
Also, you can buy some other coil versions on the official site.

DSC_0055.jpg

The next part includes the glass tube, shaft and chamber, which are monolithic to each other. The chamber allow to control feeder delivery with the help of 4 circle holes. Then it passes into a shaft with a special silicone insert, which prevents leaks and works as a second hermetic top cap.

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg
DSC_0044.jpg

Top cap has some notches for to screw/unscrew, the thread inside for to fix shaft and has a special platform for drip tip fixing.

As for the last one – drip tip, it`s made of plastic and can theoretically be changed to your favorite 510, but! If you do that, the esthetic view will be spoiled by an ugly o-ring, which helps to fix the complete drip tip.

DSC_0033.jpg

Pros:
• Not bad autonomy;
• 100W wattage;
• Passthrough function;
• Pleasant cover;
• Bottom airflow;
• Top filling with with protective membrane

Cons:
• Atomizer design;
• No RBA base;
• Glass tube can`t be changed;
• Drip tip can`t be changed;
• Price;
• Less colors;
• Not saturated flavor

CV
I left a contradictory impression of this kit from Vaptio. On the one hand, battery block is functional and with not bad autonomy. Its chain with incomplete atomizer will be pretty good and help to enjoy your favorite juice. But on the other hand - VAPTIO C-II atomizer disappointed me, because of some cons, which I pointed out in review above.
Such a kit costs about 50$, and I think that this price is high.
My advice: if you like this device and want something simple and compact – buy only a battery, separately to atomizer.​

You can buy VAPTIO C-II Kit here.

VU Sponsors