Become a Patron!

Venders associated with the page??

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi sorry im sure some of you guys have seen i am having probs with my tank. Anyway my question is i love this page and the help that was offered. I also like the fact that much of you guys are working class heros like myself. Anyway i would like to show some love by purchasing my next tank from someone associated with this group. Plz suggested someone you have actually done some kinda business with. Dont just throw a name out. Spacificly im looking for the big baby set. If this is the wrong place to post something like this please shut it down

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hi sorry im sure some of you guys have seen i am having probs with my tank. Anyway my question is i love this page and the help that was offered. I also like the fact that much of you guys are working class heros like myself. Anyway i would like to show some love by purchasing my next tank from someone associated with this group. Plz suggested someone you have actually done some kinda business with. Dont just throw a name out. Spacificly im looking for the big baby set. If this is the wrong place to post something like this please shut it down
If you look at the ads above, below, and on the side of the forum these are the vendors who financially support this forum, and some have great discount codes plus there is vaporjoes where you can always find some of the best deals.

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
try vapecrawler.com not a store but you type in an item and bam it pulls up stores and there prices for said item.

VU Sponsors