Become a Patron!

Venting

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still no pics.hmm. I dont have Facebook because I'd probably spend all my money in the low-end groups that you're allowed in. Wouldn't care to be in a group for something I can't afford. Leave that space for ones who can. But for not being in a group you definitely know how to showcase like you're there. No pics of your $1000 Cypher mods? I did see some a few weeks back but now I'm intrigued and not going for a Google search when you could throw together a ultra current pic for a low rent bottom feeder such as myself. ????

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The authenticity card is the only proof that you typically get whenever you buy such a mod from (or via) a personal friend excepting only if you are lucky enough to be so close to the actual source that they'll give you the original receipt also. Anyone who has bought one in this manner already knows this fact. All the Cipher mods I have are used ones except for the red delrin FTR, which is still unfired. As for giving 500 Euros to someone, my cheapest Cipher was double that amount... quadruple it for the titanium Eagle so, if you can buy one of these for only 500 Euros, it means you more than likely are exceptionally very close to the source, which I definitely am not, and, neither is my friend who sold/arranged them to/for me. Your constant whining about it doesn't change a thing about how this all works.

Do I feel like I'm part of the elite club? No, I'm not a member of any high end private groups like I already said multiple times. I don't have to be, so I choose not to be, just like I also choose to stay away from FB altogether. But at least I'm not the one who keeps on moaning about how the members of such clubs behave so pitiful. You don't even know any of them. You think you do, but I know that you don't. You are still just confusing the real high end groups with those that only pretend to be that. For some strange reason, this is what's keeping you cry. I have a feeling your crying isn't going to stop anytime soon.

That's why the real high end groups strictly are private. It's because they know from experience the fact people like you don't easily stop crying. Plain and simple. And, no, I never cried about someone talking shit about rx100 mods. I've never actually even heard about an rx100 mod before... I haven't the slightest idea what that might be so, please feel free to enlighten me. Or don't, and instead just keep crying like you do. It's really very entertaining to keep watching you cry. It's why I'm here. Watching you cry is almost as enjoyable as being the owner of a high end collection, and the best part about it is that it doesn't cost a Eurocent.

Have a nice day! :)
It was a wismec rx something. I distinctly remember you not too long ago defending yourself with when you arrived people talked shit about your wismec so you just became the asshole people were being to you. Not a quote word for word. But you cried. Lol

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanted to be elite, but my birth certificate says I am just a poor white boy. Now I am going to take my green python Rig mod and leave. Interesting read right here. What's up cat man?
Hey BigRick. Hope all is well your way.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Its essentially people trying to B/S/T

Forgive my ignorance, what is B/S/T?

Aside from that I don't get involved in any FB groups, at all. Yes there's pages I might like. Sorry, don't see the "draw".

I'm only on FB for my wife to point at and to use messenger w/ her and family. The rest of it really don't make sense to me.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It was a wismec rx something. I distinctly remember you not too long ago defending yourself with when you arrived people talked shit about your wismec so you just became the asshole people were being to you. Not a quote word for word. But you cried. Lol
Talk shit about my Wismec's if you must but I refuse to turn into an asshole. Oh shit I forgot I am an asshole. My wife said so just today. Oh well I still do not smoke.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Forgive my ignorance, what is B/S/T?

Aside from that I don't get involved in any FB groups, at all. Yes there's pages I might like. Sorry, don't see the "draw".

I'm only on FB for my wife to point at and to use messenger w/ her and family. The rest of it really don't make sense to me.
Buy / sell / trade

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Talk shit about my Wismec's if you must but I refuse to turn into an asshole. Oh shit I forgot I am an asshole. My wife said so just today. Oh well I still do not smoke.
No not me. I never owned one but a buddy of mine had on for 5 years still running. Lol. Someone else what ragging on him years back and turned the milk sour.
I wouldn't down someone for using a device to keep them from smoking. Smok, wismec, Purge. As long as one is trying to better themselves by smoking at least a few less cigarettes a day is fine by me. I love you guys and just want us all to live healthy.
Sent from a pile of wood chips

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Keep dreaming. I once pointed out that a certain "reviewer" was just an obvious mod basher, but that was several years ago, and I presented all the necessary evidence to prove my point entirely, which boiled down to the simple fact he was extremely biased about multiple pros and cons... a real hater who kept crying for months and who needed a whole bunch of minions to wipe up his tears and make it look like I was the one doing all the crying. Here's how the basic story went.

He bashed the RX300 for having a press fit 510 that breaks instantly, when the reality is that you can put a plastic washer between the mod and tank to prevent the spring loaded 510 pin from getting permanently stuck. At the same time also, he kept ignoring the fact that most mods in this price bracket also use a press fit 510, and that pulling the cap off of an RDA with tight o-rings on top of a copper tube mech can equally damage the 510 so, according to his logic, all copper mech tubes are shit, and people who use them are noob. He went on to suggest that the wiring inside the RX300 is too thin, when the reality is that the wiring in that one can cope with 400 watts of power output from the mod. He also tried to insinuate that the wiring breaks off of the 510 at the soldering point in the RX300, which, even if you assume that it's true despite there being no complaints about it from real people who bought the mod, is still an easy fix because the mod is so piss easy to unassemble/reassemble, and that cannot be said about any of the mods that ke kept so desperately trying to defend.

Further, he insisted that the power output of the RX300 is inconsistent. The reality is that Daniel (DJLsb Vapes on YouTube) put up a video review showing crystal clear measurement graphs while explaining that the little bit of shakiness that goes on in the power signal with this mod can not in any way be felt on the vape. With the free-to-download ArcticFox firmware installed on the RX300, the mod handles power curves in a much more user-friendly manner than even an expensive DNA mod, and TC also works reliably with ArcticFox. Both these facts kept systematically being ignored by the crybabies who refused to accept that TC stability issues were not caused by the hardware. The reality is that ArticFox does remedy them, and remedies them within five minutes of putting the effort to grab and install this firmware at the mere cost of exactly zero Euros and zero Eurocents. Another claim he made was that his RX300 got hot. The reality is that it gets only a tad warm, and you'd have to keep chain vaping it during fairly hot weather conditions with an RDA that gives off a lot of heat through the bottom of the build deck. The batteries that he pulled out of his RX300 on YouTube looked to be LG brown HG2, which is only a 20 amp battery despite the user manual of the mod clearly states to use only batteries that are more than 25 amps. When confronted with this, he tried to blame his own obvious mistake on the mod, by claiming that his batteries did not get warm.

Finally, he cried over the fact the RX300 uses ground-to-chassis, which is a proven, fairly traditional design in portable electronics devices, and that isn't to blame for fluctuations resulting in TC stability issues, as ArcticFox is all the evidence you need to prove that his incessant crying did not change this fact in any way whatsoever. Oh yeah.. I almost forgot. He also kept comparing the dual battery Smoant Battlestar to the triple battery RX2/3, like, being able to put in an additional battery made no difference to him... it's still all apples to apples so his comparisons were "not biased" even in the slightest... as long as enough crybabies could jump in regularly to defend him, everything was still going perfectly fine........

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
internetargumentev0.jpg

Your post is just another prime example of why mods like these are not very commonly put up for sale in a place where people like you are free to join: constant envy.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:popcorn:

People trying to prove they are not or are elitist is so entertaining.
Elitism exists within all classes of humans.
Some just feel no need show they are better than others because of the price of whatever they have. They are unfortunately a minority in human societies.

Last edited:

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
:popcorn:

People trying to prove they are not or are elitist is so entertaining.
Elitism exists within all classes of humans.
Some just feel no need show they are better than others because of the price of whatever they have. They are unfortunately a minority in human societies.
Here's my 5 most important reasons why I tend not to call people elitist:
  1. I'm not a communist
  2. I'm not a communist
  3. I'm not a communist
  4. I'm not a communist
  5. I'm not a communist
?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's my 5 most important reasons why I tend not to call people elitist:
  1. I'm not a communist
  2. I'm not a communist
  3. I'm not a communist
  4. I'm not a communist
  5. I'm not a communist
?
Such a limited view of things...
elitism for sure exists among communists as we know them.
It exists among all the religions I know of and among all political partys.
Pure communism cannot long exist or in large numbers for long.
heck it cannot exist even within small family groups for long.
The nastier aspects of human nature prevents it.

Azn

Member For 3 Years
what the fuck is going on? What are we even talking about anymore?!!?! ??????????

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what the fuck is going on? What are we even talking about anymore?!!?! ??????????
Got me :) Not being a communist apparently.

Elitists that do not call others elitist?
I can understand not wanting to call attention to the trait :)
Elitists are never elitists, it is just a label by the jealous little people ;)

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Did I derail this thread with my 4am sleep deprived ranting? Oops... My bad. I took the Wismec thing to seriously. But let me ask this. When the vapocolypse hits how many NC's are stashed away? So... Buttons on your underware? No, bust out the NC and vape.
My Rx300 among others kicks ass, reliably. Over 200k pulls later and still kicking. As for the 510? A monkey even knows apply too much pressure or resistance and something will malfunction. Even a crying elitist has that much sense.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Keep dreaming. I once pointed out that a certain "reviewer" was just an obvious mod basher, but that was several years ago, and I presented all the necessary evidence to prove my point entirely, which boiled down to the simple fact he was extremely biased about multiple pros and cons... a real hater who kept crying for months and who needed a whole bunch of minions to wipe up his tears and make it look like I was the one doing all the crying. Here's how the basic story went.

He bashed the RX300 for having a press fit 510 that breaks instantly, when the reality is that you can put a plastic washer between the mod and tank to prevent the spring loaded 510 pin from getting permanently stuck. At the same time also, he kept ignoring the fact that most mods in this price bracket also use a press fit 510, and that pulling the cap off of an RDA with tight o-rings on top of a copper tube mech can equally damage the 510 so, according to his logic, all copper mech tubes are shit, and people who use them are noob. He went on to suggest that the wiring inside the RX300 is too thin, when the reality is that the wiring in that one can cope with 400 watts of power output from the mod. He also tried to insinuate that the wiring breaks off of the 510 at the soldering point in the RX300, which, even if you assume that it's true despite there being no complaints about it from real people who bought the mod, is still an easy fix because the mod is so piss easy to unassemble/reassemble, and that cannot be said about any of the mods that ke kept so desperately trying to defend.

Further, he insisted that the power output of the RX300 is inconsistent. The reality is that Daniel (DJLsb Vapes on YouTube) put up a video review showing crystal clear measurement graphs while explaining that the little bit of shakiness that goes on in the power signal with this mod can not in any way be felt on the vape. With the free-to-download ArcticFox firmware installed on the RX300, the mod handles power curves in a much more user-friendly manner than even an expensive DNA mod, and TC also works reliably with ArcticFox. Both these facts kept systematically being ignored by the crybabies who refused to accept that TC stability issues were not caused by the hardware. The reality is that ArticFox does remedy them, and remedies them within five minutes of putting the effort to grab and install this firmware at the mere cost of exactly zero Euros and zero Eurocents. Another claim he made was that his RX300 got hot. The reality is that it gets only a tad warm, and you'd have to keep chain vaping it during fairly hot weather conditions with an RDA that gives off a lot of heat through the bottom of the build deck. The batteries that he pulled out of his RX300 on YouTube looked to be LG brown HG2, which is only a 20 amp battery despite the user manual of the mod clearly states to use only batteries that are more than 25 amps. When confronted with this, he tried to blame his own obvious mistake on the mod, by claiming that his batteries did not get warm.

Finally, he cried over the fact the RX300 uses ground-to-chassis, which is a proven, fairly traditional design in portable electronics devices, and that isn't to blame for fluctuations resulting in TC stability issues, as ArcticFox is all the evidence you need to prove that his incessant crying did not change this fact in any way whatsoever. Oh yeah.. I almost forgot. He also kept comparing the dual battery Smoant Battlestar to the triple battery RX2/3, like, being able to put in an additional battery made no difference to him... it's still all apples to apples so his comparisons were "not biased" even in the slightest... as long as enough crybabies could jump in regularly to defend him, everything was still going perfectly fine........
Hey I would love to install Artic fox. I have been somewhat apprehensive about doing so. I have a desire to make that improvment. When I have a PC online would appreciate some guiadence. Are you up for it?

Hype

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here in Canada it is flagrant . You are expensive or you are not , there is some shops people will not walk into because of their prices , there is not one cheap item on their shelves and it almost seems on purpose , who knows . It is that elitist attitude along side the bullshit on the net about how great this and that product was that gave way to the pod mod scene that has taken over everything . Sad but true .

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's not a limited view. Rather, it's 5 different views... like everyone can see! ???

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey I would love to install Artic fox. I have been somewhat apprehensive about doing so. I have a desire to make that improvment. When I have a PC online would appreciate some guiadence. Are you up for it?
It's been a long time since I used my RX300, but I'm sure they (NFE Team) haven't changed anything much as for how to set up ArcticFox. It's all pretty straightforward IME... just let me know if it's not, and I'll try to figure it out.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got me :) Not being a communist apparently.

Elitists that do not call others elitist?
I can understand not wanting to call attention to the trait :)
Elitists are never elitists, it is just a label by the jealous little people ;)
In human psychology, there exists such a thing called projection. Calling other people elitist when you don't even know who they are is a clear sign of projecting one's own weakness onto others.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On 510 failure and spacer rings...

This is caused by an industry wide failure to establish and abide by proper 510 specifications.

Garbage in garbage out.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Think it is summed up best by the Gestalt Prayer.

I do my thing and you do your thing.
I am not in this world to live up to your expectations,
And you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you, and I am I,
and if by chance we find each other, it's beautiful.
If not, it can't be helped.
(Fritz Perls, "Gestalt Therapy Verbatim", 1969)

Call yourself what you will because we all know we surely will. Ultimately though we have to ask does it even matter? I cannot say it does, or doesn't. Not even going to attempt saying either. I know there's plenty I don't know. Also know I'm alright not knowing everything. Don't think we as human creatures are meant to know it all. So y'all run 'er slow.

Last edited:

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
On 510 failure and spacer rings...

This is caused by an industry wide failure to establish and abide by proper 510 specifications.

Garbage in garbage out.
It isn't a failure until the user actually causes it to fail by not using a spacer ring. It's a 400 watts mod so not intended to be used by noobs who cry over the fact they're the ones who like to fuck things up as opposed to learn from those who are in the know, and why I had decided to tell him and his minions to all just go and cry me a Yangtze river.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It isn't a failure until the user actually causes it to fail by not using a spacer ring. It's a 400 watts mod so not intended to be used by noobs who cry over the fact they're the ones who like to fuck things up as opposed to learn from those who are in the know, and why I had decided to tell him and his minions to all just go and cry me a Yangtze river.
Sounds kinda like an elitist to me LOL
Or an arrogant ass?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just try to figure out which attys/mods have issues and do not buy them.

Oh well, I keep some spare 510 pins on hand. Got some that are capillary and some that are not. I'm aware 510 pins can snap, with or without spacers.

And it happens no matter the level of experience I have. I also run out of string in the weed eater, no matter how skillfully I use it. Entropy is one of those common laws of Nature, like gravity.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am totally elite now...:bliss: But I'll never forget all of you little people.

And now without further ado, the unveiling! Feast your eyes. NOW what bishes?!!! :gaah:

4b80507f1b5689ee2b422dc83779a873--vaping-mods-electronic-cigarettes.jpg

Holey Sheets! Is that one a them thar trasistor radio glow vacuum tube mods what call down the whirlwind? If'n so I'll be damned if I can find myself one. Prolly need a Dick Tracy encryptor ring to fish out messages from Cracker Jack boxes to get instructions on how to gets it. You lucky ol' dawg you!

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holey Sheets! Is that one a them thar trasistor radio glow vacuum tube mods what call down the whirlwind? If'n so I'll be damned if I can find myself one. Prolly need a Dick Tracy encryptor ring to fish out messages from Cracker Jack boxes to get instructions on how to gets it. You lucky ol' dawg you!
Yep it's got all that... But
Unless you have a comparable mod, we elites can't be bothered with you.

hrumph. :blech:

:D

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yep it's got all that... But
Unless you have a comparable mod, we elites can't be bothered with you.

hrumph. :blech:

:D

Well, reckon I'll just go my own way with a sardine can mod and thimble RDA. I made it myself using some plans on how to use an Altoid's tin. I even made it a squonker. Ha! So y'all go on and don't be bothered with me. I ain't too bothered with y'all either. :p

Oh wait, am I posed to go crying and boo hooing? Sorry, I get so confused wih all my time traveling, getting abuducted by aliens, visiting Mothman, running with Bigfoot. Ya know one o' them hunters last year thought I was a Bigfoot after I showered in a waterfall. He liked to shot me until I got sprayed by a skunk. He let out then.

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, reckon I'll just go my own way with a sardine can mod and thimble RDA. I made it myself using some plans on how to use an Altoid's tin. I even made it a squonker. Ha! So y'all go on and don't be bothered with me. I ain't too bothered with y'all either. :p

Oh wait, am I posed to go crying and boo hooing? Sorry, I get so confused wih all my time traveling, getting abuducted by aliens, visiting Mothman, running with Bigfoot.

Well my mod costed elebenty thousands dollars!! :blah:
And only us elites can gaze upon it!
iu

How much did your Altoids tin cost?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well my mod costed elebenty thousands dollars!! :blah:
And only us elites can gaze upon it!
iu

How much did your Altoids tin cost?

I think it was $2. Nicked the thimble from grandma's sewing box. I'd be skinned if she knew. Besides I got peppermints to eat anyway.

giphy.gif

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am totally elite now...:bliss: But I'll never forget all of you little people.

And now without further ado, the unveiling! Feast your eyes. NOW what bishes?!!! :gaah:

4b80507f1b5689ee2b422dc83779a873--vaping-mods-electronic-cigarettes.jpg

If that is a working mod and you are not joking it is FREAKING AWESOME!!! I love it and I MUST have one.

VU Sponsors