Become a Patron!

Vgod atomizer comparability with procolor?

Hi, I currently own a smok procolor, will the vgod elite rda atomizer be worth it? Will it work for the procolor? If so, at what wattage should it be running at? Also what are some pros and cons of the vgod elite rda

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Yes, it will work, the procolor is a regulated box mod and vgod is a standard rda. Wattage is determined by your coil and taste. Nobody can tell you what you like. So tell you what wattage to use would be pointless. Currently, I am vaping at 97 degrees on a dual coil set up but i like a fairly warm vape, you might not.

Yes, it will work, the procolor is a regulated box mod and vgod is a standard rda. Wattage is determined by your coil and taste. Nobody can tell you what you like. So tell you what wattage to use would be pointless. Currently, I am vaping at 97 degrees on a dual coil set up but i like a fairly warm vape, you might not.
Thanks! Does the vgod elite rda bot have a watt limit though?

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Looks like 225 W in the web page I checked. Don't worry about watts. Worry about hitting the spot you like.
My Segelei will do 230w, but i only vape around 105. Some build may require 200w+ but usually that would be a quad coil build.

VU Sponsors