Become a Patron!

Watusi

Lucifer_Dreams

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Watusi /wɑːtuːsi/ is a solo dance that enjoyed brief popularity during the early 1960s. It was the second-most popular dance craze in the 1960s in the United States, after the Twist. Sorry but as you can tell from my name I use, been around for awhile.

15ml Recipe Glass bottle. If going for 30ml just double everything.

Butterscotch = 2 Drops Flavor Art
Jamaican Rum = 2 Drops Flavor Art
New York Cheesecake = 2 Drops Capella
Bavarian Cream = 2 Drops Capella
Vanilla Custard = 3 Drops Capella
Marshmallow = 3 Drops Flavor Art
Whipped Cream = 3 Drops Capella
Shisha Vanilla = 4 Drops Inawera
Sweet Strawberry = 6 Drops Capella
Ripe Banana = 6 Drops Flavor Apprentice
Banana Foster = 9 Drops Flavor West
Sweetener = 10 Drops (optional) Your choice of Sweetener.

Can be a Shake, Rattle & Roll vape but you might want to let it wiggle for awhile on it's own. Day or more. I would say if you could when making this turn on your favorite music and then do the mix. It blends better that way. My eyeballs are about to roll out of my head and I have one more recipe to post then the brain will be removed so I can lay down. Will try to check back in if questions. Pretty much go with the flow of what is posted. Subs, not that I can think of. You could leave out the Rum if that does make it a bum.

Lucifer_Dreams

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What is I think really good for this recipe listing out in drop form is if you want to make it less Banana Foster tasting instead of reducing the amount of drops on the Banana Foster you just need to add a drop or two to the Whipped Cream. I do the drop method of listing because each persons pallet is different but wanting to get the close experience with the intent. It should have a silky effect of banana when you are eating one with a dribble of marshmallow on it.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do the drop method of listing because each persons pallet is different but wanting to get the close experience with the intent.

What size drops?
20 to the ml?
65 to the ml?
Somewhere in between?

Thanks!

Ron
--
"In reading, one should notice and fondle details."-Vladimir Nabokov

noejuice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guys and Gals, Lucifer_Dreams is one of the finest and top-rated posters in the Fasttech Forums and we should be thrilled to have him here.

WELCOME

Lucifer_Dreams

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah your going to make me blush. I don't think bones blush though. I am looking forward to listing my Halloween recipes. The one that I can't mention right now since it is really super secret and comes from the old country takes two months to steep or around about there. You have to make it on the first full moon in September then use it on October 31.

VU Sponsors