Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
doge_by_leftyninja-d6ytne2.jpg

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know this supposed to be for pictures of dogs but it is dog related. My collie and I were heading out to the garage to take the garbage out (garbage day). When we got between the house and the garage there were around 15 deer in the yard. After seeing her, these are the ones that stayed lol. They must know were supposed to get 6+ inches of snow on Wednesday and Thursday.

IMG_20160222_181350_zpsof0hqw9y.jpg

IMG_20160222_181359_zps6koxd0vq.jpg

IMG_20160222_181401_zpsbrnp6icr.jpg

IMG_20160222_181348_zpsnny4yeme.jpg

The pictures aren't the best, but I wasn't prepared (just a crappy phone camera).

Cheers,
Steve

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Lifted from someone's Signature on another forum... I take no credit for this composition. Just passing on this beautiful & true sentiment.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The wonderful thing about this forum is I know the rules and you seem to continue to struggle with them.. Trolling is not something you seem to understand either. And to answer your question about trolling a dog thread on a vaping forum. I think the thread in itself lends itself to just about any imaginable thought.

VU Sponsors