Become a Patron!

What are you cooking?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Last night I BBQ'ed some Chicken Drumsticks with Sticky Fingers Memphis Original, Broccoli Cheddar Rice and Pasta with a Vegetable Medley.

1639665548714.png
1639665573324.png

1639665604707.png

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Tonight I made Lamb and potatoes

View attachment 188784
Love lamb. Even though we live in Victoria lamb central, Melbourne gets the primo Lamb, we where they are raised get the C grade lamb. Always been that way since I can remember.
Still love it. Thankfully Aldi here dont discriminate. :D
Crazy huh! They are raised here but the others give us the scraps. Good on Aldi I say 👍
The others, Coles and Woolworths lamb is in my mind dog or yabbie (crawfish bait).

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Misses tried this.
These in a wholmeal cake mix.
View attachment 188663
View attachment 188664
Wholemeal Chocolate Licorice cake. Tastes wonderful.
Chocolate licorice cake, sounds wonderful and very unusual. I like strong licorice, and I've seen chocolate licorice candy around, but now that I want to try that flavor combination, none to be found unless I get it on Amazon and pay way too much. I guess it will wait, but now I really want to try it.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Chocolate licorice cake, sounds wonderful and very unusual. I like strong licorice, and I've seen chocolate licorice candy around, but now that I want to try that flavor combination, none to be found unless I get it on Amazon and pay way too much. I guess it will wait, but now I really want to try it.

Check One On One Flavors they might have it along with some Vaping Goodies.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Fryday Fish Night of Fried Flounder in Corn Meal and Breadcrumbs with Fresh Broccoli and leftover Cheddar Rice and Pasta with Broccoli

1639785430939.png
1639785455258.png
1639785475574.png

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi. Flavour West is not available where you are?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi. Flavour West is not available where you are?
Yes, I can get Flavour West, but I just wanted to try a piece of chocolate licorice candy first. I'm not trying to make anything yet, and certainly I don't want to vape it. If I like the chocolate licorice candy, I may try to make something like the choc-licorice cake you showed.

Maybe I should just dip a piece of regular strong licorice candy into some melted chocolate. I may try that today.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yes, I can get Flavour West, but I just wanted to try a piece of chocolate licorice candy first. I'm not trying to make anything yet, and certainly I don't want to vape it. If I like the chocolate licorice candy, I may try to make something like the choc-licorice cake you showed.

Maybe I should just dip a piece of regular strong licorice candy into some melted chocolate. I may try that today.
Hi. Oh I get you now. 👍
That type of candy has been quite popular for as long as I can remember. We get Bullets, little bits of licorice coated in chocolate, Choc Licorice twists long twisted ones the same, blocks of chocolate with licorice bits in it.
Imagine Forest Gump shrimp but instead licorice chocolate.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm cooking up a storm today for my holiday party.

I tried to make my own mini potato pancakes. It didn't quite work out. I grated the potatoes, squeezed all the liquid out of each fistful of shreds, patted that into a patty between my hands, and gently lowered each one into the hot oil. They're very tasty salted, but won't hold together as finger food, so these are for me, and some real potato pancakes will come from the grocery store deli. I guess these do need eggs and flour and all that. Like Jacques Pepin once said, the first one is always for the dog.

View attachment 188588
I use areo root starch, they stay together like store bought and the areo root has no real taste

bushmasterar15

Member For 4 Years
a0fd60bc8e231a6ca8fd3fa30ff5ef4b.jpg

471f3028e557278fe09cc239dc1dbbd5.jpg

73596f1c1ef147d24a5d3a7d6825c685.jpg

c6dec4936bde2da61de5a4b899439bb4.jpg

Been putting the pellet smoker that my kids got me as a birthday gift. Here is some ribs, brisket, turkey and chickens weve done. I have another turkey that will be going on this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tonight's supper
Homemade potato soup, everything in it came out of my garden except the almond milk and tomatoes from the garden with Italian seasoning
20211220_171715.jpg

This is about as good as it gets for me :giggle:
Prolly shoulda took apic before I ate the most of it :facepalm:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Birds are already in party mode.
Those are beautiful. Growing up, we had a mulberry bush at my house. It didn't set fruit every year, but when it did, those berries never made it to the kitchen. The eating competition was between us kids and the birds.

bushmasterar15

Member For 4 Years
Well here it's suppose to rain and possible snow later on in Northern Arizona. Hoping the rain won't effect me firing up the smoker for the Christmas Eve dinner. I got to start at 11am so I'm ready by 12pm to put in the turkey. We brined the spatchcocked turkey in a mix of seasonings for 24hrs, now it is dusted in a BBQ dry rub mix that I made up sitting in the fridge to dry the skin up. Be keeping the smoker at around 225f for the first few hours then bump up to 250f while getting the internal temp of turkey to around 145f using probe. Around that time be putting in the spiral cut ham to finish cooking with the turkey in the smoker till turkey hits 165f. That should be around a 6 hour smoke time and wife can get the rest of sides ready for the family to set table.

Christmas dinner is New York Strip steaks that will be sous vide to a temp of 145F that will be finished on the grill. Plus a couple other steaks that will just go on the grill for medium rare as I don't want mine sous vide. Wife making sides of roasted brussel sprouts, potato salad, broccoli & cauliflower w/cheese sauce unless some of that is for Christmas Eve's dinner. Will see what turns out.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made a big pot of soup. The pic shows it in a much, ahem, smaller pan where I poured the leftover for the fridge.

It started with some of those ridiculously expensive buffalo cauliflower bites they make at the grocery store deli. They're always sold out, but when I see them I buy them just for this soup.

I slivered up an onion and browned it in butter with some carrot and half a jalapeno chopped, then added a can of cream of mushroom (am I the only one who LOVES that stuff?), and a can full of half milk-half water. I chopped up those delicious cauli bites and added them to the pot, a pinch of nutmeg, some red pepper flakes, fresh thyme, salt, and finished with some green peas.

Needless to say, I enjoyed too much for lunch and too much for dinner. I have about enough left for lunch tomorrow.

Between the buffalo cauli bites and the canned cream of mushroom, it's fun to be the chef when somebody else did the cookin'.

Cauli Soup.jpg

bushmasterar15

Member For 4 Years
Happy New Year

Wife has got a bunch of stuff going tonight mainly quick eats (jalapeno poppers, gunslinger cheese dip, fresh made refried beans for burritos) to bring in the new year. Then tomorrow is (tamales, pork green chili stew, enchiladas and other stuff to go with whats leftover from tonight.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Potato pea curry, just enough for my supper, not a side dish but the main:

3 red potatoes: peeled, cut up and boiled in salted water, drained, the pan returned to low heat. Add butter, crushed garlic, curry powder and red pepper flakes, allowing the butter to fry the garlic and spices a little bit in the same pan. Add cream, mash it all up. Stir in a few green peas. Taste for salt.

If I made twice the amount, I would eat twice the amount, so I limited it to just the three small potatoes.

Potato Pea Curry.jpg

Maybe I'll have a piece of chocolate for dessert later on, but I'm having dinner tomorrow night with clients I've never met in person, only dealt with on the phone and by email, so I want to be skinny. The problem with doing most of your business by email and phone, is that people think you're 20 years old and weigh 95 pounds. Then one day you have to meet them, and you can see that look on their face, "oh, you're NOT 20 years old and 95 pounds... 🐖:facepalm:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OMG, today's breakfast-lunch may be the best corn salad ever, or even the best salad in the whole history of salads.

I used four small ears of sweet corn, uncooked, cut off the cob, half a jalapeno minced, a ripe mango chopped, one avocado chopped, drained pineapple chunks, a dusting of chili powder, juice of half a lime, big spoonful of mayo, salt, pinch of red pepper flakes.

Corn Salad.jpg

It was very filling, so I did the calories:

Small ear of corn = 63 cal. x 4 ears = 252 calories
Half a jalapeno = I don't count those calories
One medium mango = one reference says 206, another says 136, so average 171
3/4 cup juice packed pineapple chunks, drained = 105
Small avocado = 200
Tablespoon mayonnaise = 57
Total 795.00

Omygawd. That's too much, and I thought I was being a diet angel. But I already ate it all.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wifey made me Scampi Walleye and garden green beans
with my diet this is eatin like a king tonight
20220113_174922.jpg
I am not a very good photographer at all20220113_174930.jpg

Thought this one would be better but yup not a very good photographer here :facepalm:

But this was delicious

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made the traditional new years good luck dish for a potluck last night, black eyed peas. I make mine as a curry. Might as well make a lot, because leftovers just get better and better. You want to use three bags of frozen black eyed peas, thawed. They're fresher than canned, and have none of that icky mystery liquid.

Sliver up an onion or two, mince a jalapeno, chop a carrot or two, fry them all up in just a little bit of avocado oil. When they start to become tender, lower the heat, add curry powder, red pepper flakes, powdered ginger, cumin, chili powder. Stir a little just to toast the spices. Add some water to keep the spices from burning, then the thawed black eyed peas, and one can chopped tomatoes. Add more water, up to the level of the peas, stir to mix, bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer covered until the peas are tender. Add salt, a ton of crushed garlic, and fresh thyme. Stir stir stir, taste for salt, add more if necessary.

Everybody loves the black eyes done this way. I like it with fried okra sprinkled on top, but didn't do that last night. Someone else brought rice to go under the peas.

Today I'm taking some of the leftovers to a friend who is sick.

Black eyes.jpg

I made her some cornbread too (I accidentally ate some of it).

Corn bread.jpg

Canned black eyed peas are actually an okay substitution in this recipe, if you can't get the frozen. The starch in the mystery liquid creates a thicker sort of "gravy". If I'm using canned, though, I drain and rinse them first. Also to get that thick mouth watering curry "gravy", you can use just a little more oil, and when frying up the veg you can add a spoonful of flour at the same time as the spices, stir to toast it with the spices, then the rest of the recipe the same. I like that, but for a potluck, people have dietary issues, and flour has gluten. Also you can break up some sausage and brown it, use the fat to fry the veg, and cook the sausage meat in with the recipe. Mmmm, but some people don't eat meat, so I kept it simple, vegetarian, gluten free, and it's still delish.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here is my soup tonite. It's cooling now, and I hope not to eat tooooo much.

It's another version of buffalo cauliflower soup, but I didn't have the little pre-made cauliflower buffalo bites from the grocery store deli, so I used buffalo flavor potato chips. I've done it before, and when you can get the kettle variety, that's best because you just drop in the whole chips and they turn back into real potato slices. Couldn't get those this time, just the ridged chips, so I smashed them up into crumbs.

I slivered up two small organic cipollini onions and fried them in a little butter. They browned quickly because of their naturally high sugar content. Those are so good, I almost feel I wasted them by using them in soup. Then in with the can of cream of mushroom and the can of milk, a ton of fresh thyme, an 8 oz. package frozen chopped cauliflower thawed. Added a little more water to facilitate the cooking of the cauli. Stir stir stir and a mild boil for a few minutes. Then in with two cups buffalo potato chip crumbs, and 1 cup baby peas. I tasted for salt, didn't need much because of the salty chips. Added a generous pinch red pepper flakes.

Next time I can get those little cipollini onions, I'll make baked onions, mmmm......... Sigh, always with the food fantasies.:rolleyes:

Buffalo soup.jpg

Last edited:

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Making granola cookies today (the granola already has raisins and almonds)... adding some dried cranberries too. Trying to decide whether to add peanut butter or not (if not this time, I will do it next batch)

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think you'll have to have a mod do that for you.
Thank you.

I'm going to copy-paste it to "We like cats", and overwrite it here with today's soup recipe. I know that's rude when you have already received a "like", but maybe you'll like my soup recipe.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had two cans of pumpkin left over from the holidays so I experimented for a potluck coming up next month. The results were delicious. I made everything all at once in one big traumatic hot smoky kitchen session. It was a nuisance, too many steps, too fattening, and now I have oil burns on my wrist. With the other can of pumpkin I think I'll make pumpkin chili instead.

This mixture is a kitchen sink of spices. The tablespoon of sugar isn't to make a sweet mixture. It really didn't. It's to take off the bitter edge pumpkin has.

One can pumpkin (unsweetened, not the pie filling)
One can hummus
Two small cipollini onions (use shallots if unavailable)
Quarter cup fat free peanut butter (PB2 mixed with water until smooth)
Chili powder
Cumin
Smoked paprika
Pumpkin pie spice
Ginger powder
Red pepper flakes
Salt
1 Tablespoon sugar
Heaping tablespoon crushed garlic
Red salsa left over from a restaurant order
Green salsa left over from a restaurant order
Oil galore

Sliver up the onions, saute in a small amount of oil until it becomes tender and begins to brown. Lower the heat, add spices, stir just to toast the spices. Add a little water to keep the spices from burning. Add everything else except the peanut butter, garlic and salsas. Stir stir stir, heat through, add enough water to keep it calm, simmer a few minutes to marry the flavors. Then add the peanut butter, garlic and salsas. Stir to mix. Taste for salt. Let it cool before using as a filling. It doesn't look like much, but it was really, really tasty. I have enough left to add a can of tomatoes or something to make soup.

Pumpkin filling.jpg

I used these ready made empanada wrappers from Goya. They are really well made, pliable and easy to work with once thawed, and turned out crunchy and golden.

Goya skins.jpg

I put just a 1 inch patch of cheese on each empanada skin and a teaspoon of the pumpkin mixture. If you use too much filling, they burst in the pan and make a mess. I folded in half, pressed the edges shut with a fork, heated the oil, and fried.

They turned out really good!

Empanadas.jpg

Every time I fry things in oil, I remember why I don't like frying things in oil. It all goes so fast. You have to stand over it, take the pan off heat when it goes mad, put it back on the heat when it calms down, and the oil splatters all over the stove. It's the whole meaning of "hell's kitchen". But the effort produces delicious things. One of my cousins always makes chips and salsa from scratch for his parties. You can definitely taste the difference.

So since the empanadas turned out so nice and golden crisp. I kept going, fried a couple of the skins plain, and sprinkled with powdered sugar for a bit of dessert because, ya know, I don't get enough calories 🐖 haha.

Dessert.jpg

So, final experiment, taquitos, but when I took the corn tortillas out of the fridge they were almost immediately drenched with moisture condensation, which made the oil mad. I filled them same as the empanadas, a patch of cheese and a teaspoon of filling. They don't look as pretty as the empanadas, but they tasted the best of all the experiments.

Taquitos.jpg

Last edited:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've never found a store bought ready-made pizza crust I liked before now. I got a free one with an order from Thrive Market. It had some time before its expiration date, so I threw it in with my prepper supplies as "prepper bread". I pulled it out when going through the supply to make space for more stuff, and found it was expiring today. Perfect.

Crust.JPG

So I put it on an ungreased sheet in a cold oven, and started the oven to 425 degrees. When the beep sounded temp reached, I pulled it out. It was very lightly golden browned. I spread on some red sauce in a thin layer, sprinkled with the jar cheese blend of parm-romano-asiago, and laid on a couple of torn up slices of mild cheddar from the fridge, also about to expire (the cheese, not the fridge).

Pizza toppings.jpg

Back in the oven for a few minutes until hot and bubbly, and I finished it with a sprinkling of red pepper flakes and some fresh thyme. This was so delicious, and at 450 calories for the whole crust, it makes a great Friday cheat night meal without even being a bad cheat. The two slices of cheese add another 100 x 2 = 200 calories, and the grated jar cheese has maybe 40 calories max for just a dusting. This Essential Baking brand crust, with no oil or butter added, has a buttery silky texture, but bakes into a crisp crackery pizza. I can't wait to get more

Pizza finished.jpg.

Bon Appétit.

Last edited:

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've never found a store bought ready-made pizza crust I liked before now.
That's great... used to get Bobali pizza crusts but then they got really expensive. Now I just get an extra large "take n bake" pizza (with pepperoni and sausage) form Papa Murphys for $8.00 and add my own other toppings.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I miss Smigo, but I know he's busy keeping up the recovery thread for the OP and bigdaddybrink1, and apparently staying in spiritual mode, so I understand. But @Smigo you are missed.

Unless I'm going out, my Saturday schedule gets weird, up at 4am, coffee, puttering, cleaning, maybe a walk. I like walking right when the sun comes up, but haven't done it in a long time. Back from my walk, cooking, eating, work at my desk, more podcasts, garden, mail, and by late afternoon, a nap in my big chair, and then I wake up at night, ready to do stuff. More work at my desk, puttering around the house, writing, cleaning.

After my pumpkin experiments, above in this thread, I had six empanada skins left in the package. I was trying to think of how to get back on track, take walks more often, stop making high calorie recipes, so of course my belly started growling for a midnight snack (1am here).

I put three of the remaining empanada wrappers on a buttered sheet, and brushed the tops with more butter, baked at 350 until I smelled the aroma. They turned out puffy and golden. Dusted with salt, they taste kind of like saltine crackers but better, warm and flaky.

Wrapper crackers.jpg

If I can be good when I get up again in the morning, and take a long walk, I may experiment with the last three skins in the package, and make jam empanadas. Or maybe one sweet, and one savory with cheese or tuna or something.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, I was at it again, making fattening things. The empanada skins don't come frozen, but I freeze them when I bring them home, and once thawed, I feel like I need to use them up or they could get moldy and be wasted.

Sundays are not good for making a self discipline resolution and sticking to it. It's like that movie, "Don't Let Me Die on a Sunday". Reaper, leave me here on the day I can be off the clock, drink unlimited coffee, have a late breakfast, enjoy a day without demands. Take me on a grim Monday when I have to be on time, and ten people want things done all at once.

Also, if I didn't use what I have to experiment with recipes for my next party, it would be a wasted opportunity.

Those are my excuses for today's excesses.

I had three empanada wrappers left after my previous experiments, above in this thread. I had a little of this excellent Paesana pizza sauce left, some dollar store parmesan, and a couple of last pieces of string mozzarella from a package that was in the fridge for a while.

Emp pizza toppings 1.jpg

With two of the skins I made fried mozzarella rolls. The experiment was, would they cook all the way through the inside and the cheese melt without getting overdone on the outside? They turned out pretty good. The mozza didn't get gooey, but the wrappers cooked through, no raw centers. Salted and dipped in the sauce, they were tasty, and I think they would get compliments, but the pizza was better.

Rollups.jpgRollups w sauce.jpg

I put the third skin on a buttered sheet, and put it in the cold oven, started it to 350. When the preheat beep sounded temp reached, I pulled it out, flipped the crust to the other side. It was puffed, so I poked out the air, painted it with sauce, dusted with parm, laid on the strips of string cheese. Back into the oven until bubbly and the crust golden. I finished it with red pepper flakes and fresh thyme.

Empanada skin pizza.jpg

The pizza was really good. I would make it again. Surprisingly, the dollar store parm was pretty tasty. Not the best ever, but good. Parmesan "style", as you see on the label, doesn't mean it isn't real dairy cheese. It's just a legal thing, because it doesn't come from the Parma region of Italy. It's like how it's illegal to call California sparkling wine Champagne, no matter how good it tastes.

"Don't Let Me Die on a Sunday" is an excellent movie, if you haven't seen it. No spoilers, just the intro: A dorky funeral home worker is entranced by the beauty of a woman whose body he is preparing for her funeral. He begins touching her, with corpse love that only a hapless dork or a pervert could feel, and she begins to awaken. It turns out she isn't dead. He runs away screaming, and gets fired from his job. The next day the woman comes to his home, wanting to have a relationship with him. Separately, her father is looking for him too, wanting to beat him up.

Happy, happy Sunday.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not making today (but soon) Something reminded me I have not made red beans and rice in a long time (totally from scratch) It's a good time of year for that. I actually make my own pickled pork for this.
I love red beans and rice New Orleans style with andouille sausage. That and char-grilled oysters were some of my favorite meals when I was traveling there for work.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I love red beans and rice New Orleans style with andouille sausage. That and char-grilled oysters were some of my favorite meals when I was traveling there for work.
My recipe is so New Orleans style... I also include sausage. I would prep by making pickled pork and let it sit in the fridge for 3 days. Friends would look at that and say "there is no way I am eating that", then the few that tried the final recipe were blown away. The pickled pork was so tender (and had pickling spices) and the sausage added to that. I lost the original recipe... hope my 61 year old mind can remember (I didn't actually lose it... just in one of many boxes buried under who knows what from when I moved) One of those boxes also has my guitar "tabs" so maybe it's time to sort through all that (just put new strings on my acoustic guitar) One of my other recipes that I am so proud of is chinese chicken soup (that should also be in the box) Can't remember the third one, but these three were my pride and joy (all make the hard way from scratch... lots of work but all winners) By the way, my wife's mother is from Lousiana and told me my pecan pie is the best she ever had in her life (she makes killer gumbo with chicken and shrimp)

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
All of my best recipes are from Jeff Smith... The Frugal Gourmet. It too bad that he got "blacklisted" because of some "sex scandal" (pedophile?) They actually removed his cookbooks from the local library... and his videos disappeared. It was a good show and the cookbooks were awesome. It was like he never existed (and I agree... he must have done something really bad... but do you have to erase his history?)
I apologize for sidetracking the thread.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All of my best recipes are from Jeff Smith... The Frugal Gourmet. It too bad that he got "blacklisted" because of some "sex scandal" (pedophile?) They actually removed his cookbooks from the local library... and his videos disappeared. It was a good show and the cookbooks were awesome. It was like he never existed (and I agree... he must have done something really bad... but do you have to erase his history?)
I apologize for sidetracking the thread.
We live in an age of censorship, and it's just another form of censorship.

Back around 2013, maybe 2012, the founder/owner of JuicyVapor was tried for the sexual abuse of his adolescent stepdaughter. It was about making her watch porn with him on his cell phone, and then doing things to himself in front of her, on her bed. Before the trial even began, he was tried, convicted and hung on the other vaping forum (E-Cigarette-whatever). If you wrote JuicyVapor in a post, it was blotted out like this "******", because he was assumed guilty until proven otherwise. So I followed the case.

He was cleared of all charges due to zero evidence, no history of porn on his phone ever, no physical evidence in the mattress or carpet (none of his bodily fluids, hair, DNA, etc.).

Once the case was dismissed, or he was found innocent (I forget which, but it did end in his favor), I started buying all my eliquids from his company, for the underdog. He had to re-brand from JuicyVapor to Nixteria. I bought there for years, but stopped when his shipping charges got out of hand and he no longer had sale prices. I think he's gone out of business because of the torment of trying to do business in New York state.

All you can do is try to pay attention, and support the underdog when appropriate. I don't know about Jeff Smith. I never heard of the scandal, but I used to like his shows on PBS.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
All you can do is try to pay attention, and support the underdog when appropriate. I don't know about Jeff Smith. I never heard of the scandal, but I used to like his shows on PBS.
I loved those shows... cooking and history all in one. What really surprised me (back when books were still a thing) was that his books (that I had checked out at the local library before) were gone! Anyway... back to cooking (didn't mean to side track the thread)

VU Sponsors