Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today I had to pay to get my Vapor Shark DNA250 fixed. Liquid got inside and ruined the board. :eek:

*sigh*

Looking forward to bringing her home again, soon! :xD:
did you spray the f'n bejesus out of it with electronic cleaner?

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn, that's a bummer :(
No kidding! I'm going to be extra careful from now on around liquids with my DNA250. None of my other vapes have had liquid get inside the device so I don't know what's different about my DNA250. Whatever the case, I just want my DNA250 back!

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
did you spray the f'n bejesus out of it with electronic cleaner?
I didn't even take off the battery cover and yet somehow liquid got in and ruined the board. It's not like it took a bath in water or juice. I only had the device for less than a week before it died. I don't know what happened?!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I didn't even take off the battery cover and yet somehow liquid got in and ruined the board. It's not like it took a bath in water or juice. I only had the device for less than a week before it died. I don't know what happened?!
hmmm sucks

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I converted all my recipes over from E-Juice Me Up over to the Juice Grinder format and played with it a bit by adding recipes that had hand written percentages on EJMU because it was more than 10 flavor fields. I think I'm gonna like Juice Grinder because it supports 20 flavor fields. Oh, and I mixed 390 ml of juice as well.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
With the help of my local B&M, I made my first two Clapton coils from 26ga Kanthal and 38ga Kanthal. First time I've ever used a drill and a vice. After I put the coils in my Griffin RTA and I'm stoked! :xD:

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ad269b79d54f33e6e86d18aa26a9318d.jpg

d7b54a44d38b5bc68535d667095a1fbe.jpg

304bc50f97d40e272f1314d169223e1f.jpg

Last edited:

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
BTW props to my local B&M - Charlie's Vape Bar and Lounge!

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
man you could put barbed wire through that block those holes are huge wow!! I like it

The seminole is essentially the 24mm beefed up double vision. And my double vision is easily my favorite 22mm rda. Same giant post holes.

The seminole is definitely a bit on the airy side for me, likely due to it being a monster of an rda. Still really like it, but not quite the flavor production I get from my double vision with a proportionate build.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks, but if I can do it, you can do it.

Wrapping your first clapton was the first step. After that all it takes is time, lots of wire, and a steady stream of foul language. And, behold, an alien is born!
I've got 500 feet of 26ga and 500 feet of 38g to play with. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vaped. Vaped while leafblowing the neighbor's gutters. Vaped while leafblowing the other neighbor's roof. Vaped at home. Pondering building a vapeblower. :devil:

dropstep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ended up trying 6 new too me juice flavors i ordered , liked 3 of them so thats a let down. Traded an rx200s for my old xcube and mini mad hatter back. finally put a tank together for my mini volt and of course sat on my couch and burnt a tank of the juice i liked the best!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
No pics but I just replaced the stock Kanthal coils in my Dripbox RDA with a pair of SS Clapton Coils from Twisted Coils.

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I burned my thumb on my clapton coil. It was dumb but I really thought it would have been cooled down enough.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tank cleaning day, just stripped 12 tanks down, and now sitting in hot water with denture cleaning, I'm terrible for just sitting tanks aside without cleaning them, so then end up with a ton to clean when got no more room to sit dirty tanks down.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
images

Pondering building a vapeblower
They already do.....it's called Rock & Roll.
A 1500cfm fog machine hooked to a gas mask and a gallon of your favorite liquid.:giggle:

↑↑↑Does this post count as vape related?? I did mix 120 ml of e-liquid and re-wicked two RDA's.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Went to the local vape store and got a vape pipe for hubby for his V-Day, along with some juice for him and me, and extra tanks and coils for both of us.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hmm... it was after midnight when I dry-burned and re-wicked; that counts as "today," right? :giggle:

Andria

dropstep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorted all my juice too see how much i had, cleaned out my calypso and reboxed it. Realized i already own too much vape stuff.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rebuilt The Troll RDTA with some SS juggernauts received my colored gells this evening going to light the SX mini G class back panel up in some color scheme

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
After setting it all up and vaping the ohms went up a bit to 0.65~. I don't know why exactly but in any case I am still getting a pretty good vape off her. :) Not bad for my first twisted!

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
how'd you break the snow wolf
My fire button would stick and start burning my shit, followed by me unscrewing my atty quickly. I was going to fix it myself and while trying to pop the back cover off I cracked the glass. It still works, just looks fucked up lol. I am going to order another and use the internals from the cracked one to make a mini wood mod, hopefully.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My fire button would stick and start burning my shit, followed by me unscrewing my atty quickly. I was going to fix it myself and while trying to pop the back cover off I cracked the glass. It still works, just looks fucked up lol. I am going to order another and use the internals from the cracked one to make a mini wood mod, hopefully.
haha good idea

VU Sponsors