Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
IMG_1837.JPG Well I put together my first rda today. Was a great feeling with an even better vape! Used pre made coils since I'm not quite there yet with making my own. Still more research to do on that. This ohm reader deck reads .27 but my mod reads .23 so not quite sure who to believe.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Fresh cellucotton in my Aromamizer V2. Started a bottle of DIY FW cheesecake
Fresh cellucotton in my Boreas. Started a bottle of DIY FW butterscotch.
Made 120ml of DIY MBV Blue Moo
Checked Aromamizer Plus vapemail tracking 3 times hahaha edit: 4 now
Read VU, ECF, facebook vape groups and vaping news.
Watched some VU live
Vaped.

Vapemail hasn't budged but I'm expecting stuff from Amazon tomorrow. On Sunday. Fuck yeah.

View attachment 71641

View attachment 71642
The Dark Tower series is the best collection of books I've ever read. I bought all 7 (later 8) novels one day with my paycheck and read all 7 books in one month (around Xmas a few years ago). Unfortunately my books are gone - time to get them again!

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh and vape-related I have been vaping my Pico, RX2/3 and Vtwo on a rotating basis and I love all 3 now that I'm finally building my own coils. :)

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
View attachment 71693 Well I put together my first rda today. Was a great feeling with an even better vape! Used pre made coils since I'm not quite there yet with making my own. Still more research to do on that. This ohm reader deck reads .27 but my mod reads .23 so not quite sure who to believe.
Congrats on your RBA build, Dan - I just did my first RBA the other day and have been continuing to practice making coils and troubleshooting when necessary. Also, don't be too scared of wrapping your own wire/coils - I've just started and it's not as difficult as I first imagined and it's more fun, too!

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats on your RBA build, Dan - I just did my first RBA the other day and have been continuing to practice making coils and troubleshooting when necessary. Also, don't be too scared of wrapping your own wire/coils - I've just started and it's not as difficult as I first imagined and it's more fun, too!
I would like to try too but I get confused on what wire to buy or use I currently only have one roll of wire that came with the coil master tool kit. Can't remember what it is but I assume it's ka.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I would like to try too but I get confused on what wire to buy or use I currently only have one roll of wire that came with the coil master tool kit. Can't remember what it is but I assume it's ka.
I got 24 GA Kanthal with my Coil Master V3 kit.

whiteowl84

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I thought it would be a good idea to sand a skip ssfc. It wasn't.
ff21bee40e12f4e68f08f26b2bed66aa.jpg

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That, and I've tried to take a big ol' puff with the airflow closed.
Thats why its a good habit to close the airflow when you shut off the jfc. So that if you forget, you wont be able to take it hit cause the afc is also closed.

Dbro84

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Drove around Mass looking for good shops to buy my shit.:D
Not one shop sold good mech mods, all starter kit mods :confused: 5 shops only one shop had something.

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today I attempted a few wire builds for the first time. Staggered fused clapton and 2 core fused with alien wrap. Both somewhat failures. But close for first try.

Dry burned an alien build in the goon and sitting in the ultrasonic right now, awaiting re-wicking.

Ordered about 9 sets of batteries today.
2 sets 30q's for a friend
1 set for me
3 sets 25r's
3 sets vtc5A's

@CJ-3 if this is your first scale for juice, you will be pleasantly surprised. Syringes suck. Not a single good thing I see from measuring by volume. Weight rules. If you are replacing a scale, you already know that.

Last edited:

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@CJ-3 if this is your first scale for juice, you will be pleasantly surprised. Syringes suck. Not a single good thing I see from measuring by volume. Weight rules. If you are replacing a scale, you already know that.
You are correct, this is my first scale for e-juice. I have done about 10 batches so far and I've had it with syringes. My eyes just aren't that good to be able to read the small lines anymore - even with my reading glasses!

Moral of the story????? Gettin old sucks!

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Drove around Mass looking for good shops to buy my shit.:D
Not one shop sold good mech mods, all starter kit mods :confused: 5 shops only one shop had something.
I visited Vaporize in Worcester today because I was in the neighborhood.
Only 3 mech mods and 1 was a pink hybrid, nothin fancy.
Decent shop with an ok selection but not the vape superstore by any means.
The others I mentioned in that Mass Vapers thread are better.

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Let's see. A pretty lazy vape related day. I woke up and vooped. Then dinked around a bit went on a little 6mi hike in Red Rock. Got home made some coils that I don't know if they have a name for. Made 240ml juice bought an ijoy lux for $65. Received a noisy cricket 2 from myvapedeal, nice mod.I love it thankyou. Vaping on both right now. And the lux kicks so much ass I love this mod.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I visited Vaporize in Worcester today
That place is less than a mile from me. It's okay, but nothing special. At least the kids that work there are happy, not "elitest" like other shops.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm about to purchase ENVII recommended by hankspankman...

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Speaking of showers, I wish they'd come out with a waterproof mod for shower vaping. I used to smoke in the shower, one thing I can't really do with vaping. Not because I can't go without for a few minutes but there's no place more zen than a scalding hot shower. I'd be concerned with vaping near a hottub for the same reason, wet hands, steam, possibly dropping the mod in the water. Come on mod makers, get it together. If sony could make a water resistant walkman then surely someone can come up with a water resistant 'sport' mod. (Doesn't have to be yellow).

Yesterday I put in an order for more juice with vapewild. Needed a refill of wrecking ball, got another small bottle of smurf cake because the jury's still out on that one. Got a bottle of strawberries and cream and s+c2 (stronger version of strawberries/cream) to try those out. There were a few others I ordered that seemed interesting, forget what they are. Aside from vaping today, not much. Stuff's ordered - so now we wait. lol

I also talked to a friend of mine online I haven't seen in awhile, her and her hubby switched to vaping to get off cigs. So far they've only been dealing with their local shops so I shot them some links for the forum here as well as mooch's battery list. Hopefully they'll check it out, it's been a great place for info.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Closest thing I've got to a waterproof mod is the Guardian by DovPo. Took it out in the woods with me a few times camping, and where I live the "nice" weather means rain with a chance of windstorms. It got wet, needless to say. It didn't get dunked or submerged in water, and it wasn't contacting water like it would if I were using it in the shower, but it didn't freak out and die on me - so that's a plus. Just two pennies to throw into the ring.

There was also one called the Invader Mini that was supposed to be waterproof/crushproof/whatever proof. Kind of wanted one for a while, watched some vids where people backed SUVs over it and got it to fire, dropped it in a toilet or bucket of water or something. Anywho, it didn't make a giant splash (pun absolutely intended) and my interest dwindled, so I never got one. I might, now, seeing as how it may have gone down in price.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol see? There's a calling for waterproof mods. Actually on a more serious note I'm surprised there isn't a larger selection of 'rugged' mods for people who do things outdoors. Camping, fishing etc. I love regulated mods but always have to be careful to keep them dry. I think it was provari who was often advertising theirs as military grade, tucked into someone's ruck or something. Maybe for down time, chucking clouds is a tad less than stealthy. No matter how well the ghillie suit blends in a steaming 'bush' is liable to attract attention.

whiteowl84

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Speaking of showers, I wish they'd come out with a waterproof mod for shower vaping. I used to smoke in the shower, one thing I can't really do with vaping. Not because I can't go without for a few minutes but there's no place more zen than a scalding hot shower. I'd be concerned with vaping near a hottub for the same reason, wet hands, steam, possibly dropping the mod in the water. Come on mod makers, get it together. If sony could make a water resistant walkman then surely someone can come up with a water resistant 'sport' mod. (Doesn't have to be yellow).

Yesterday I put in an order for more juice with vapewild. Needed a refill of wrecking ball, got another small bottle of smurf cake because the jury's still out on that one. Got a bottle of strawberries and cream and s+c2 (stronger version of strawberries/cream) to try those out. There were a few others I ordered that seemed interesting, forget what they are. Aside from vaping today, not much. Stuff's ordered - so now we wait. lol

I also talked to a friend of mine online I haven't seen in awhile, her and her hubby switched to vaping to get off cigs. So far they've only been dealing with their local shops so I shot them some links for the forum here as well as mooch's battery list. Hopefully they'll check it out, it's been a great place for info.
Mech mod bruh.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had coffee....vaped.
Browsed the forum....vaped.
Checked out Facebook DIYORDIE page....vaped.
Made juice....vaped.
Ordered flavors....vaped.
Opened vape mail....vaped.
Talked to my Mom....vaped.
Browsed computer some more....vaped.
* Seriously need to cut back on computer time....

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
  1. Browsed VU
  2. Made Coils
  3. Browsed VU
  4. Packaged vapemail
  5. Browsed VU
  6. Sent Vapemail
  7. Got Vapemail
  8. Browsed VU
  9. Took picture of vapemail
  10. Browsed VU
  11. Organized (sorta) current daily use juices
  12. Browsed VU

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cleaned my tank and changed the coil.
Currently vaping a DIY juice

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made a buddy 120ml of juice (4 30ml)

Made him a set of fused claptons 2x28/36 nc80 7.5 wrap 3mm. They got too hot too fast for his preferred wattage. Made him a set of 2x26/36 nc80 7 wrap 3mm. Vaped like a dream in his tfv8 rebuildable deck. Chucked flavorful clouds at 70w. Spent the next 2 hours finding the sweet spot for wicking between dry hit and dump juice for that tank. (Tanks suck). Always told him drippers are the way to go especially for higher wattage chain vaping. Think he got the idea after dicking around tonight. And ripping my goon on a hohm wrecker (which he made fun of asthetically, until he realized it is no joke). Make a dripper outta him yet.

But got him squared away and let him borrow my mini buddha as a just incase something went south with his tank. (Tanks suck).

Got a g24 seminole clone fresh from china in the mail. Few runs in the ultrasonic and soaking overnight before a few runs tomorrow. I am sure it was crawling with machine oil. Pretty sexy little machine though. Can't wait to build it up. Love my double vision and this is it's big brother. What to build in it???? Decisions.....

VU Sponsors