What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm vaping an awesome DIY blueberry cinnamon danish right now. Dee-Lish!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
b9020876edfb40871289bc3cc1ee5498.jpg

MORNING VAPE BRO
BCP BY VVV
CUBOId/HASTUR RDA..
Cloudzzz bro

Vape On

Tumbleweed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping on ITC's Heaven's Bounty
How is that? I've been vaping the Spoonlicker OG lately & I have Puddin' #9 I haven't got to yet.
I have Black Magic & Cool Mint Cookie en route & haven't tried those yet, but I really like ITC so far.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@ej1024 That Banana Creme looks great. I'm still mixing with menthol called Blue Ice by a mixologist. Got Cottontail Cream by Lost Art Liquids off of eBay today. Ohhh, it's great - 1/3 Blue Ice and 2/3 Cream. It's in my 7ml Kanger that I just filled up tonight. I'm already 1/8" down. Using a .5 until I can get a grip on my first rebuild. The stock one that came with the tank had a broken coil. Was wondering what the heck was going on. But I'm loving the cream with the minty menthol. Going to order some more and hit the head shop for a 30ml of the Blue Ice by Oasis Vapes here in town. Oh, I ordered Banana last night. That should work well I think. I may get a Custard when I'm at the head shop too. Damn, I'm going to need a Vape stand soon.

Off topic: What's the name of the stock heads that have the oval opening for the cotton? I can't find it. I'd like to try those when not building.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@ej1024 That Banana Creme looks great. I'm still mixing with menthol called Blue Ice by a mixologist. Got Cottontail Cream by Lost Art Liquids off of eBay today. Ohhh, it's great - 1/3 Blue Ice and 2/3 Cream. It's in my 7ml Kanger that I just filled up tonight. I'm already 1/8" down. Using a .5 until I can get a grip on my first rebuild. The stock one that came with the tank had a broken coil. Was wondering what the heck was going on. But I'm loving the cream with the minty menthol. Going to order some more and hit the head shop for a 30ml of the Blue Ice by Oasis Vapes here in town. Oh, I ordered Banana last night. That should work well I think. I may get a Custard when I'm at the head shop too. Damn, I'm going to need a Vape stand soon.

Off topic: What's the name of the stock heads that have the oval opening for the cotton? I can't find it. I'd like to try those when not building.
Cream with menthol?? Eewww

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hey, I tried Peach with menthol. GAG! Cream takes the bite out of it, which is good for me. It's a buttery coolness. I'm going down on the menth - that's a good thing!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, I tried Peach with menthol. GAG! Cream takes the bite out of it, which is good for me. It's a buttery coolness. I'm going down on the menth - that's a good thing!
That's why VAPING is soooooooo subjective right?
Whatever works for you

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im hittin some You Got E-Juice "Fruity Cereal" from my Royal Hunter with dual 26/32(34?) claptons with 9 wraps each coming in at .5 ohm. Nice and warm at 70watts.

YGEJ is really good shit for the price.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
2864bd0c398d1cfcfc131ab442d8629f.jpg

Love this stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image.jpeg
Loaded Glazed Donuts again. On my fifth bottle and have another 2 in the mail. Easily an ADV or RMLV (rest of my life vape)

2864bd0c398d1cfcfc131ab442d8629f.jpg

Love this stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flavor description please...

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right now vaping on HiggyCigs "Peanut Butter Buster" that a friend turned me onto. He vapes it religiously and nearly exclusively. Pretty good shit, the Blueberry Buster is also damn good from them.

Waiting on some "Premium" juices to come that I ordered. Been wanting to try these for a long while and finally pulled the trigger. I fucking LOATH spending $20+ on a 30ml, but whatever. Its not terrible once in a while. Waiting for Ice Cream Donuts "Bedrock", the Marshmallow Man, and Drippin Dots blueberry something or whatever. Hoping for some good shit.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right now vaping on HiggyCigs "Peanut Butter Buster" that a friend turned me onto. He vapes it religiously and nearly exclusively. Pretty good shit, the Blueberry Buster is also damn good from them.

Waiting on some "Premium" juices to come that I ordered. Been wanting to try these for a long while and finally pulled the trigger. I fucking LOATH spending $20+ on a 30ml, but whatever. Its not terrible once in a while. Waiting for Ice Cream Donuts "Bedrock", the Marshmallow Man, and Drippin Dots blueberry something or whatever. Hoping for some good shit.

I really want to try the Marshmellow man but don't want to pay the $20 and shipping. If my local shop gets it I'll buy it. Please come back and let us know what you think.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
View attachment 45029
Loaded Glazed Donuts again. On my fifth bottle and have another 2 in the mail. Easily an ADV or RMLV (rest of my life vape)

Flavor description please...
Raspberry Watermelon with a hint of Citrus...one of my favorites. A 70vg/30pg mix...usually I cannot go that high in PG but this does not bother me.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Vape Mall - Strawberry Custard V2

Prayers are still needed for my dad!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Johnnys Juice Raspberry Custard. Sooooo damn good!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Liquid State - Coney Cake

Yummm.

Tumbleweed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm assuming that is some kind of fruit punch?

Anyone try beard vapes fruit punch? Looks like it could be some good stuff ...
Yeah the SP is dragon fruit & cream. Pretty good.
I have not yet tried anything from the Beard, although their 51 (vanilla custard) has had me thinking about them.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
A lovely DIY Fruity Pebbles type cereal mix. Dee-Lish!

Smazvape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Strawberry milk from $4 vape club. Great taste, not too sweet and great clouds on my VTC mini with crown tank.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image.jpeg Big bottle blueberry cake. A coworker gave me 5 mostly full 15ml bottles from these guys. I've only tried two of the flavors and its alright. It will probably go in my ever growing back up juice bin.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
9 South Vapes - Cereal Killa

Jersey represent!

Tumbleweed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My first DIY- Twinkies. Just made it minutes ago.
Pretty good, nice & sweet. I'm hoping the cake batter comes through more after a steep tough.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Bang Bang Southpaw Lemonade. Man, this stuff is so good!

VU Sponsors