Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

My goto juice is Dr. Fog Milk and Honey and I sub OHM it at .3 OHMS and at 42 watts. I could vape it as high as 70-80 watts with a twisted coil however the cotton drys way too fast.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
efa6e5c263a664fd277435056d55391d.jpg

STILL IN BED
AND STILL VAPING...
THE VAPE PARLOR/KIWI Peary
GOT TO GET ANOTHER DNA 2OO MOD.. GOT TO
Good morning!

VAPE IT

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
d3034d51bdb1f9b076cd4ac3c0ca7bc2.jpg

Cloud Chemistry Falcon Punch...love this stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I feel that Fruits require a higher VG as it gives me a smoother vape. I have experimented with a few different ratios down to 60/40 VG/PG. Never had any wicking problems with my Nauty Mini.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And chatting about fruits I have now switched to my Strawberry Peach with a hint of Pineapple which on the first vape I really taste the Pineapple so I think I will be adjusting the recipe. I only added it to a 15 ML bottle and I think it is a winner! Maybe I will test it at a higher % to see if that gives it the pizazz I am looking for!

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
And chatting about fruits I have now switched to my Strawberry Peach with a hint of Pineapple which on the first vape I really taste the Pineapple so I think I will be adjusting the recipe. I only added it to a 15 ML bottle and I think it is a winner! Maybe I will test it at a higher % to see if that gives it the pizazz I am looking for!

Do you make your own?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Started DIY last Tuesday and will be making all my own from now on. I have not found store bought liquids that are pleasing so now it is all on me!

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Started DIY last Tuesday and will be making all my own from now on. I have not found store bought liquids that are pleasing so now it is all on me!

If you come up with a good fruity, high VG mix let me know would be interested in getting some off you...paid of course.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I will not sell it to you but I will share my recipe. I made a Strawberry Peachy Pineapple that is very nice but I am still tweaking at a 70/30 VG/PG ratio.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Will be a long time before I am to the point where I can make my own. Still learning this stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Liquid Barn Starter Kit is all it took along with some reading and questions. It is not hard at all

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And Thank You for the compliment offering to purchase my e-Liquid it is very flattering!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just switched to my Tobacco blend and adding a little extra to the tank of the Nutty Clove

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's encouraging...even for a blonde like me lol
im not at the point where im making my own yet, but i spent a few nights reading threads in the diy sections and i dont have any questions left in my mind on anything procedural. now its just the painful process of deciding what recipes to try/flavors to order first, and waiting until i can afford everything. theres so much information already posted, and lots of people just waiting to help us out theres no way we can fail.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
im not at the point where im making my own yet, but i spent a few nights reading threads in the diy sections and i dont have any questions left in my mind on anything procedural. now its just the painful process of deciding what recipes to try/flavors to order first, and waiting until i can afford everything. theres so much information already posted, and lots of people just waiting to help us out theres no way we can fail.

If you actually are already vaping flavored e-Liquids half the problem is solved! If that is the case then try finding recipes to clone the flavors or read what flavors are ncluded in the store bought liquids you already like. For me it was murder trying to place the order for the flavors as I was only using tobacco store bought and one fruit flavor. Now I have multiple flavors and planning my newest creation! Jump in and get creative! Good Luck!

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@SteveS45 i think it will be murder making my first order because i like so many different flavors. i try to grab something random every time. i couldnt pick a favorite if my life depended on it. my first diy order will probably have to be flavors for 3-5 different recipes...and it will age me ten years stressing out over which 3-5 to start with :p

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@SteveS45 i think it will be murder making my first order because i like so many different flavors. i try to grab something random every time. i couldnt pick a favorite if my life depended on it. my first diy order will probably have to be flavors for 3-5 different recipes...and it will age me ten years stressing out over which 3-5 to start with :p

At least you have something to shoot for with me I had no idea of what I would like that I could make so I picked flavors I thought I could do something with. Even if you start making 10 to 15 ML batches if you get the Liquid Barn Starter kit you will get 1,400 ML of base, Nicotine and flavors which makes many concoctions! I made the mistake of ordering 3 tobaccos flavorings when I should have ordered at least one more fruit or desert flavor. Once you start the creative juices will flow!

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@SteveS45 i also tend to overthink things to the point where it feels like theres something wrong upstairs sometimes too :p im sure once i get started it will be nearly impossible to stop me...thanks for the encouraging words, i was actually kinda putting this whole plan aside for the last few weeks. this thread is kind of bringing it back up front on my priorities.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@SteveS45 i also tend to overthink things to the point where it feels like theres something wrong upstairs sometimes too :p im sure once i get started it will be nearly impossible to stop me...

Even more reason to start DIY'ing because the first successful recipe you create will be so satisfying as you sit back and vape it.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Suicide Bunny - Sucker Punch

Prayers are still needed for my dad!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image.jpeg This is my favorite of the big bottle bonanza I got for free. "Summer Drink", it's even kinda fizzy.

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 46059 This is my favorite of the big bottle bonanza I got for free. "Summer Drink", it's even kinda fizzy.
i was asking the vape shop dude about a champagne juice they had and he told me it was 'fizzy'...how does that even work? it sounds like it could be terrible (sneezing fits or something), or awesome (champagne fizz)...gonna have to try it.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i was asking the vape shop dude about a champagne juice they had and he told me it was 'fizzy'...how does that even work? it sounds like it could be terrible (sneezing fits or something), or awesome (champagne fizz)...gonna have to try it.

Don't know how they do it so I chalk it up to witch craft... It's smooth, the carbonation effect doesn't add any harshness whatsoever. I don't know about the champagne flavor but I'd definitely try it out. It's a very unique experience.

RenoMama

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ❤️ cookies. Nom nom. Pleasantly surprised with this one.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Casey Jones Blue Slush. Best Blue Raspberry vape ever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning folks
not to shabby BY TWISTED FAT 20
PINEAPPLES WORKVAPE

VAPE IT

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I ❤️ cookies. Nom nom. Pleasantly surprised with this one.

I impulse bought a bottle of that a few weeks ago - the one that supposed to be like snickerdoodles - and was also surprised. At first I wasn't impressed because it didn't really taste like a snickerdoodle at all. I figured I'd just finish the tank and give the rest of the bottle to someone else. Ended up polishing off a whole 45 ml in less than a week and am trying to find a DIY recipe clone for it.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I go back and forth between Cloud Chemistry's Falcon Punch and Blvcklisted Blind Eye....love them both. Ordering some V3 and Mount Baker Friday can't wait to try some different stuff!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm vaping a blueberry thing tonight too... mine is a customization of Sweet-Vapes BlueBerry Muffin.. which is great, but I make it even better:

Sweet-Vapes Blueberry Muffin 82%
TFA Banana Nut Bread 4%
TFA Sweetener 2%

Also I add a little FA Flash, to punch up the TH since I'm only vaping at about 4.5 to 5mg lately. By keeping the total percentage at less than 100%, it also allows me to customize the PG/VG and nic level a little more than what is offered in the pre-made; the closest I can get to my own needs is 80% PG, 6mg... I can customize it to 84%-85% PG, and 4.5 to 5mg, by the addition of a little more PG -- which is why I add the sweetener. A higher VG mix probably wouldn't need the extra sweetener.

Andria

StereoFreeze

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Switching back and forth between Charlies Chalk Dust - Honey Badger and Meta - Golden Ticket.

RenoMama

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I impulse bought a bottle of that a few weeks ago - the one that supposed to be like snickerdoodles - and was also surprised. At first I wasn't impressed because it didn't really taste like a snickerdoodle at all. I figured I'd just finish the tank and give the rest of the bottle to someone else. Ended up polishing off a whole 45 ml in less than a week and am trying to find a DIY recipe clone for it.
I had the same reaction at first. Not too impressed but now I can't put it down. I only have a 15ml of it that I got yesterday evening and it's almost gone already. Almost bittersweet. Lol

VU Sponsors