Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yum Yums by SweetPoisonKim on ATF, a fantastic glazed doughnut mix

10 a.m. and I'm now vaping Freeman Vice Cream in a new C2MNT clone from FT. Yes, Virginia, packages DO sometimes get delivered from China!

Also going to have me some Lemon Sandy and some PebbleSicle in the next hour or two.

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This one I received and mixed up yesterday. Yummers! :)

ZjsDJee.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Naked 100 Lava Flow
Naked 100 Maui Sun
Dinner Lady Lemon Tart
Propaganda Blue Frost
Kings Crest Strawberry Duchess

I haven't had this much commercial liquid going in years. E-juice Connect had a sale so I got a couple of favorites and a couple new ones.

I always have Propaganda Blue Frost. It's been my favorite for about 4 years. DDLT and Lava Flow are good so I like to have some of those around on occasion..

I spilled 2/3 of the Maui Sun on my lap, leg, and feet. Darn cap came off. It's not that great anyways. Not a fan and wont order it again. The Strawberry Duchess isn't the bomb either but it's okay. I didn't even read the description and thought I'd bought it before years ago. It's not the same one I remember so it's new to me.. The bakery element has a weird off note I can't quite describe.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have two I use- TFA Sweetener & Capella Super Sweet, so that would be a yes. Some recipes I sweeten with marshmallow as well, but the TFA & CAP I have used for years.

It bummed me out when I read that, but then again they listed about a 100 flavors as “avoid” or “caution”.

I haven’t been using sweetener, but I did buy EM. Also, since I use a custard one shot, I’m not sure what’s in it, but’s it seems pretty sweet. And Wayne loves sucralose in mixes, it seems.

Master Rahl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Dinner lady - lemon tart

Squeez - berry "berryade"
Any of you who may have tried berryade before the line was supposed to be discontinued. Luckily it was purchased by someone and is still being produced; however it had to be rebranded from berryade to berry to be less desirable to teens and kids. I am ecstatic as this is one of my favorite flavors. If you havent tried it I highly recommend giving it a go.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Frenchmans delight by johhny something I think. Good shit. Maybe French toast

Sent from a pile of wood chips

VU Sponsors