Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone know if there’s a coupon for Ejuice Steals? I’m going to try to buy juice there.

Check if they have a Vendor Thread the vendors sometimes put a Code for new Customers there or on the Website. Hope it helps~!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Strawberry Doughnut-

Tmaxx No Frills

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Does anyone know if there’s a coupon for Ejuice Steals? I’m going to try to buy juice there.

I don't have a coupon code for eJuicesteals, they have had occasional discount codes that I would get in my email- I haven't bought any eliquid from them since our NY Flavor Ban went into effect on May 18th, so good luck on ordering eliquids. So sad because their prices are awesome there and I have seen many sales on juices on wanted.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Rainbow-

Pixe

pixe-e-liquid-rainbow-pixe-ejuice-2_700x700.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Peppermint, "just the peppermint m'am" in a new Athena box mod topped by an Elder Dragon rda. I have to say do not let @nadalama build a coil on an rda and send it to you. *chuckles* You'll get spoiled. She worried with her build being lower than my normal 0.30 I would have issue with it. Not a one so far.

But yep, just peppermint in it. In my other mods well four of them got all kinds of various mixed stuff. Not quite sure of flavor content so classing it as "junk juice". The Vindicator I hit with unflavored on its Kennedy.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Peppermint, "just the peppermint m'am" in a new Athena box mod topped by an Elder Dragon rda. I have to say do not let @nadalama build a coil on an rda and send it to you. *chuckles* You'll get spoiled. She worried with her build being lower than my normal 0.30 I would have issue with it. Not a one so far.

But yep, just peppermint in it. In my other mods well four of them got all kinds of various mixed stuff. Not quite sure of flavor content so classing it as "junk juice". The Vindicator I hit with unflavored on its Kennedy.

Thank'ee sir. Mighty kind of you to say. :)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't have a coupon code for eJuicesteals, they have had occasional discount codes that I would get in my email- I haven't bought any eliquid from them since our NY Flavor Ban went into effect on May 18th, so good luck on ordering eliquids. So sad because their prices are awesome there and I have seen many sales on juices on wanted.

I’m seeing people online saying that ordering online is okay, and I did get some once. I’m so disappointed with Cuomo in so many ways now. :smh:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Nada is awesome!! She’s one of my favorite people here (and so are you.) What Peppermint are you using? The last LB Peppermint I had made me queasy, but I was flu-ish at the time.

Hugbombz your way!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Peaches and Cream

TMaxx No Frills

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
TFA (The Flavor Apprentice) I got from Bull City Flavors. At the time I ordered a 30 ml bottle because I like peppermint. :)

I’ll try it, since I’ve been on a mint kick for a while. Not menthol, just the clean minty taste. I’ve been using Creme de Menthe, but plain peppermint might be a good add on.

Have you tried any Spearmint? Like a green mint as opposed to a red/white mint? Think gum, from when you were a kid. Lol

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I’ll try it, since I’ve been on a mint kick for a while. Not menthol, just the clean minty taste. I’ve been using Creme de Menthe, but plain peppermint might be a good add on.

Have you tried any Spearmint? Like a green mint as opposed to a red/white mint? Think gum, from when you were a kid. Lol

Please excuse me butting in, but just want to say, I just got some spearmint and haven't tried it yet. Do you want me to give you feedback when I do try it? Seems like I did create a recipe to use it in, just have to find it now.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Please excuse me butting in, but just want to say, I just got some spearmint and haven't tried it yet. Do you want me to give you feedback when I do try it? Seems like I did create a recipe to use it in, just have to find it now.

DIYFS Mint, try it. (I know I pimp her flavz, but her stuff is amazing) It's like several mints in one.;-)

For a gum-mint yeah, spearmint is good..but not as a 'mint'.
Koolada, not a mint..butit adds 'cool' to one if used sparingly. I prefer a Peppermint personally. :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

This showed up in my email inbox last night at 9pm from ejuicesteals-
I tried it an it works-
Free shipping code:

enjoyfreeshipping

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I’d love it! I used to like spearmint gum better than peppermint, and most candies. The LB Peppermjnt I had made me nauseous. It smelled great, tasted good, but upset my stomach like crazy.

But maybe I’ll mix a 10ml and see if it still makes me sick.

But Spearmint feedback from you would rock! Thanks, Nada. <3

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
DIYFS Mint, try it. (I know I pimp her flavz, but her stuff is amazing) It's like several mints in one.;-)

For a gum-mint yeah, spearmint is good..but not as a 'mint'.
Koolada, not a mint..butit adds 'cool' to one if used sparingly. I prefer a Peppermint personally. :)

Gum is really the only minty things I had as a kid, except maybe Candy Canes which I liked and were peppermint. I liked the green minty stuff, but some red.

I bought some ECX Minty Menthol but have yet to mix it. And I’m down to like 2 drops in my bottle, so I’ll be diy’ing today.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This showed up in my email inbox last night at 9pm from ejuicesteals-
I tried it an it works-
Free shipping code:

enjoyfreeshipping

Thanks, Lucy. I hope they’ll ship juice. But there’s a few sale things there that I’d like to get anyway.

Hugs and aloha to you and Mr. Juicy, and to the chicks.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks, Lucy. I hope they’ll ship juice. But there’s a few sale things there that I’d like to get anyway.

Hugs and aloha to you and Mr. Juicy, and to the chicks.

Oooops, I am not Lucy!
:facepalm:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Is Terkish the brand name? I’ve never heard of it.

https://westcoastvapesupply.com/products/terkish-kake-by-m-terk-100ml

m-terk-terkish-kake-100ml_2000x.jpg

M. Terk’s Terkish Kake is the closest resemblance to a lemon cake you could possibly get as a vape juice. The lemon cake stands out as soon as you take in a smooth hit, while the butterscotch ties it all together at the end of the hit. This vape juice will mimic the exact moment of biting into a dessert drizzled with delicious butterscotch.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

M. Terk’s Terkish Kake is the closest resemblance to a lemon cake you could possibly get as a vape juice. The lemon cake stands out as soon as you take in a smooth hit, while the butterscotch ties it all together at the end of the hit. This vape juice will mimic the exact moment of biting into a dessert drizzled with delicious butterscotch.

I ordered from West Coast once and the shipping was pretty high, but that as a long time ago. I’ve never heard of this juice, but it sounds good. I’ve been vaping Loaded Lemon Bar and Dinner Lady Lemon Tart.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I’ve had it. It’s actually pretty damn good, for commercial. It’s one I‘ve contemplated buying again.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I’d love it! I used to like spearmint gum better than peppermint, and most candies. The LB Peppermjnt I had made me nauseous. It smelled great, tasted good, but upset my stomach like crazy.

But maybe I’ll mix a 10ml and see if it still makes me sick.

But Spearmint feedback from you would rock! Thanks, Nada. <3

Peppermint actually does have a fairly strong relaxing effect on the stomach. If you have problems with acid reflux, you might have problems vaping peppermint flavors.

The other thing to remember about mint mixes is that most mints fade notoriously badly. You have to mix them a bit heavy in the beginning so after two weeks or so the mint hasn't completely disappeared. If you're sensitive to mint, steeping for a couple weeks will help mellow out the mix.

The recipe I have is for a Mint Screwdriver. It's TFA Spearmint, VTA Russian Vodka, FW Blood Orange, FA Citrus Mix, and FA Clove. I'll mix it as soon as I have the wherewithal, and let you know how it is.

VU Sponsors