Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The One Blueberry-

Beard Vape Co.

I have some of that, StrikesUSA sent it along as a freebie in the box with the last mod I bought from them. I'm not a blueberry fan but this is actually pretty good! I was surprised!

I haven't managed to drag myself out of bed yet, so I'm vaping Clove Gum again. Just happens to be what's in the mod that's closest by!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have some of that, StrikesUSA sent it along as a freebie in the box with the last mod I bought from them. I'm not a blueberry fan but this is actually pretty good! I was surprised!

I haven't managed to drag myself out of bed yet, so I'm vaping Clove Gum again. Just happens to be what's in the mod that's closest by!
My boss ain't the memorial kinda day so I'm at work. Although with all this rain we have to get it where we can. But dang

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

I am not a big blueberry fan either, but thought at .99 cents a bottle I'd give it a shot- it is actually pretty good! Good thing because I bought 5 bottles- lol!
The One Lemon is pretty good too- that was .50 cents a bottle- bought 10 of those.
I bought the One Strawberry and the One Apple, but I haven't tried those yet.

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
BANANA_LOWLABEL.JPG
I know.... Banana sounds weird with tobacco but....It is really good!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
@nadalama It is actually pretty good- kind of like a lemon lime flavor to me like a 7Up pop. Another of my cheap eJuicesteals bargains- I think this was .99 cents a 100 ml bottle- I bought 4 of them, good thing I like it!
Good luck on your recipe!

Circus Cooler by Circus E-Liquid presents a refreshing bubbly pop of fruity summer soda. Truly unlike any thing else you have tried

Circus-Cooler-by-Circus-Cookie-100ml-Front-1-414x311.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
@nadalama - I found this description too-

Puff Labs Circus Cooler E-Liquid is an amazing fruity beverage vape based on Japanese Bubble Soda, also known as Ramune or Marble Soda. Invigorate your palate with this unique fruit soda ejuice flavor.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I've been refilling tanks today so vaped a little bit of a lot of different things earlier today: Pecan Pie, Lemon Sandy, Banana Crumble Doughnut, Candy Cane Cheesecake, Freeman Icebound.

Now that's finished, I've settled on Butter Pecan Sandy.

VU Sponsors