nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I need to think of a better name for this recipe...
e378a9284dd995f1e39fd0ebc430291e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What's wrong with the name? I don't see a thing wrong with it. I like clever names!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
River Rat haha!! You like it @gopher_byrd ??
This is a great summer mix with the melons, pear, and blueberry. I like how you used the cucumber to crank up the melons.
I got my Macchiato running in my dripper this morning.. Yummers!!
I'm going to mix this so I can have it when I get home next weekend!

Today:
@Smoky Blue's River Rat and Red, White, and Blue
My PS Shortbread

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
This is a great summer mix with the melons, pear, and blueberry. I like how you used the cucumber to crank up the melons.

I'm going to mix this so I can have it when I get home next weekend!

Today:
@Smoky Blue's River Rat and Red, White, and Blue
My PS Shortbread

Im doing a ginger spiced lemonade right now, with a dash of sweet black tea..
haven't finalized the recipe, but it's coming soon. Perfect for fall.. it has other hidden fruits! :)

If you mix the macchiato, I like to spike it with ice and cool menthol, but I think in this one.. it's not really noticeable.. it is a cool drink.. but I think it could use more! :)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Menthol Breakdown from Freeman Vapes.
It's described as mixed berries, koolada and menthol.

First commercial juice I've had in a long time. Gotta be honest, it has a WEIRD aftertaste. Can't vape it for very long before I have to switch back to my DIY juice.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Maybe it’s the koolada? Try letting it sit for a few weeks and see if it’s better. I wasn’t really in love with any of the Freeman juice, but it could’ve been the flavors I got.

Hope you and your wife are doing well!

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe it’s the koolada? Try letting it sit for a few weeks and see if it’s better. I wasn’t really in love with any of the Freeman juice, but it could’ve been the flavors I got.

Hope you and your wife are doing well!

I think it's their menthol. I have another one from them that is watermelon, berries and menthol and it has the same weird aftertaste. I have a third from them, watermelon and berries, no menthol, the weird aftertaste isn't really there.

Wife and I are doing well, staying busy and active whenever possible. Thank you. Hope you and your Mr are doing well and staying healthy.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Raspberry Cheesecake

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Remember Gremlin's Vanilla Custard? His old site is closed down and in it's place is Gremberry Farms...selling flavor concentrates. If you dig around enough in the drop down menu, you'll find that he has one shots of many of his best juices. I'm vaping his Vanilla Custard, which is damned tasty, even freshly mixed. I asked the big Gremlin once what was the recommended percentage...was told that these were all meant to be mixed at 20 percent, that is what they were made at to be sold commercially for all those years. This one shot tastes exactly like I remember. Berry Overload is the next one to be mixed up.

Last edited:

TheBloodyNine

Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well I bought this today to try, and it's absolute shit. Burns through coils instantly, won't wick. Tried on multiple tanks with multiple coils and it burned them all up. Definitely a juice for rebuildables, not sub ohm tanks, extremely sweet (although all I could taste in the tank was burnt cotton) and probably full of sucralose.

So I'm back to my Nasty Juice Trap Queen

Attachments

• 20200805_193709.jpg
    20200805_193709.jpg
    790.1 KB · Views: 7

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Circus Cooler-

Circus eliquids

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Creamy Sugar Orchid

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Started off with Purple Drink this morning. @MrMeowgi this is a solo mix that I really think you'd like. All it is, is WF Sweet and Sour Purple Drink mixed at 8%. It has a bit of a weird twang to it at first, but after about a week or ten days, that goes away and it's a nice grape drink flavor.

Also planning to vape some Christmas Lights so I can empty out that tank to rewick and then fill with Nutty Coconut.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The One Lemon-

Beard Vape Co.

I bet that's good. And I bet I can come close if I put my (borrowed) Yum Yums recipe with a little bit of lemon.

Is the lemon in it tart or sweet, or somewhere in the middle? Is there a "frosting" component to it?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Started off with Purple Drink this morning. @MrMeowgi this is a solo mix that I really think you'd like. All it is, is WF Sweet and Sour Purple Drink mixed at 8%. It has a bit of a weird twang to it at first, but after about a week or ten days, that goes away and it's a nice grape drink flavor.

Also planning to vape some Christmas Lights so I can empty out that tank to rewick and then fill with Nutty Coconut.
Oh that sounds good. I'll definitely mix that one up

VU Sponsors