Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I bet that's good. And I bet I can come close if I put my (borrowed) Yum Yums recipe with a little bit of lemon.

Is the lemon in it tart or sweet, or somewhere in the middle? Is there a "frosting" component to it?

The One Lemon is just OK- not one of my faves, some one was raving how good this was so I bought 5- 100ml bottles of it, oh well it is vapeable and now I am in a banned State, grateful to have any eliquid to vape.
Taste is like a lemon cookie - semi sweet, not tart at all, no furniture polish or floor cleaner flavor like some lemon vapes. I don't taste frosting. Kind of on the weak side of flavor to me, just OK.
I never tried Dinner Lady Lemon Tart either so I can't compare the flavors.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The One Lemon is just OK- not one of my faves, some one was raving how good this was so I bought 5- 100ml bottles of it, oh well it is vapeable and now I am in a banned State, grateful to have any eliquid to vape.
Taste is like a lemon cookie - semi sweet, not tart at all, no furniture polish or floor cleaner flavor like some lemon vapes. I don't taste frosting. Kind of on the weak side of flavor to me, just OK.
I never tried Dinner Lady Lemon Tart either so I can't compare the flavors.

Don't know if it will hold true for the lemon variety, but with The One Blueberry I've been vaping...the taste was really mild and evasive when I was vaping it at 60w on a Topside Dual. Over the last couple of days I've bumped the wattage up on that mod to about 80, and the flavor really came alive. If you and your coils can deal with 70-80 watts, you might want to try that. Just open the airflow up too. (Not trying to be bossy - just a suggestion.)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Don't know if it will hold true for the lemon variety, but with The One Blueberry I've been vaping...the taste was really mild and evasive when I was vaping it at 60w on a Topside Dual. Over the last couple of days I've bumped the wattage up on that mod to about 80, and the flavor really came alive. If you and your coils can deal with 70-80 watts, you might want to try that. Just open the airflow up too. (Not trying to be bossy - just a suggestion.)

Yes right now I am using the Asmodus Pumper and Galetek RDA with the One Lemon- might taste better with a different mod and tank ? I hope!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Caramel Waffle Cappuccino-

The SauceLA

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lucky Charms

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Blackberry yogurt

Heads up the sauce LA is having a 5.99 120ml sale right now on their line only. Code pmta

Sent from a pile of wood chips

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Blackberry yogurt

Heads up the sauce LA is having a 5.99 120ml sale right now on their line only. Code pmta

Sad I can't order any more of my favorite liquids from The SauceLA- NY Sux

:cry::tantrum::cuss2::gaah:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sad I can't order any more of my favorite liquids from The SauceLA- NY Sux

:cry::tantrum::cuss2::gaah:
Oh no that really sucks. I'm really sorry. You were the one I thought of when I posted the sale. They were out of a good bit. Email said if they don't get the pmta they'd probably be going out of business

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Oh no that really sucks. I'm really sorry. You were the one I thought of when I posted the sale. They were out of a good bit. Email said if they don't get the pmta they'd probably be going out of business

I bought a bunch before our July 1st eliquid vape ban went into effect- got my favorites, Vanilla Bean Cream and Caramel Waffle Cappuccino- but they were sold out of Get My Kicks ( bubble gum) , but I am stocked up pretty well.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought a bunch before our July 1st eliquid vape ban went into effect- got my favorites, Vanilla Bean Cream and Caramel Waffle Cappuccino- but they were sold out of Get My Kicks ( bubble gum) , but I am stocked up pretty well.
Well I have 3/4 bottle of get your kicks you could have but I forgot you're on the 0mg program. If you want though I'll place you an order and ship it to you. If you wanna do that. If not no biggie at all. Just figure I'd offer. I got 5 120mls and 2 60mll for 50 shipped. 2 xxx, 2 capone 2, 1 main Street and two bottles of NY cheesecake for $50 shipped.. Anyhow I hope you have a great day. Pm me if this is something you're interested in my offer.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Well I have 3/4 bottle of get your kicks you could have but I forgot you're on the 0mg program. If you want though I'll place you an order and ship it to you. If you wanna do that. If not no biggie at all. Just figure I'd offer. I got 5 120mls and 2 60mll for 50 shipped. 2 xxx, 2 capone 2, 1 main Street and two bottles of NY cheesecake for $50 shipped.. Anyhow I hope you have a great day. Pm me if this is something you're interested in my offer.

:blowkiss:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Mango Tart- Dinner Lady

Traded 2 bottles of Mango Tart to @MrMeowgi for a bottle of The Sauce LA- Get Your Kicks
Thanks so much for the trade and hope you like Mango Tart more than I do.
Really sad that I couldn't make a purchase from the Sauce LA sale- NY Eliquid Vape Ban SUX
Good thing I stocked up before the Ban hit.

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Sounds good

It is! ?... I've been vaping it for years... and it's one of the very few strawberries I don't lose taste of.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Main street (apple pie). Trying it out the first time. Never been much on apple vapes but this one is pretty decent. @SnapDragon NY if this one doesn't work out for me I'll be sending it to you.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This: It's a mixed berry w/ lychee thing.

IMG_0774.JPG

Also shows about how much I GAF these days..teehee!

All my juice is the same mg/ratio and there are no other humans around. So, just a simple paper label written in pencil (doesn't run like ink if wet) covered with packing tape to protect it. Works for me. ??

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Main street (apple pie). Trying it out the first time. Never been much on apple vapes but this one is pretty decent. @SnapDragon NY if this one doesn't work out for me I'll be sending it to you.

Thanks, I will take it if it doesn't work out for you- I love Main Street ( apple pie)
My favorite apple vape is Loaded Apple Fritter- yummy!

:hug:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, I will take it if it doesn't work out for you- I love Main Street ( apple pie)
My favorite apple vape is Loaded Apple Fritter- yummy!

:hug:
This one is pretty good. Vaping a higher power so may be losing a little flavor with the added airflow. Going to try it in something smaller for sure. I'd like to try the apple fritter though for sure.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
This one is pretty good. Vaping a higher power so may be losing a little flavor with the added airflow. Going to try it in something smaller for sure. I'd like to try the apple fritter though for sure.

I don't usually vape over 30w so maybe higher changes the flavor. I bought some of that Vaporham Lincoln Synapse which is an apple pie vape from the SauceLA and that is pretty good too.
I bought 6 120 ml bottles of Apple Fritter before our ban went into effect- I have a few bottles of The One Apple ( haven't tried that yet). I bought some Loaded Apple/Cran on Ice really cheap from ejuice steals for .50 cents a 120 ml bottle - all I taste is menthol, but OK for my pods .

VU Sponsors