Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

LAVapesQC

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
That would be good for me if it didn’t have pineapple, yuck LOL.

There’s another melon/honeydew juice that I’ve been meaning to try but I forget what it is now.
Not big on pineapple myself, but I have no palate so I could vape water and get by.

My favorite honeydew of all time is still Uncle Junk's - But I am slowly getting over those a'holes - as my supply dwindles.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CP

LAVapesQC

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
How are the alcohol ones? I've been very curious

I am a little biased towards this particular brand - it is one of the few that can hang with the "aged" and so-called "premium" liquids in my opinion. And also one of the few where the ice versions seem to enhance the flavor tremendously (I am not an ice fan).

Having said that this particular flavor (Boozehound by Prohibition) is very smooth and if you have ever had a fresh blood orange - well that speaks for itself; as does the Mimosa. To me neither flavor is overpowering, but just right. A wonderful flavor to try if you are like me and love to experiment and see what some of these great mixologists come up with these days.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Somebody is definitely a Freeman fan. I am as well, just haven't had any in a while. But you are making me want some, that's for sure.

For me this morning I am having Leviathan's "Abyss"
Freeman's had 120 ml bottles for $7.00 and free shipping during Black Friday-Cyber Monday. No way was I missing that sale. Trying some new flavors this time along with a couple I liked before.
I love The Sauce LA too- but they won't ship to NY.
What flavors do you like?

20201201_124837.jpg

Last edited:

LAVapesQC

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Freeman's had 120 ml bottles for $7.00 and free shipping during Black Friday-Cyber Monday. No way was I missing that sale. Trying some new flavors this time along with a couple I liked before.
I love The Sauce LA too- but they won't ship to NY.
What flavors do you like?

View attachment 174498

I had a love affair with Freeman for several years, and I do miss her. From memory (oh my...) I remember liking Trail Blazer, 1885, Fall Spirt, Ruth (something - the chocolate one) and Ginger Bread (I think that's the name).

A great juice company that, from their last email looks like they may fold too soon. I suppose time will tell.

Edit: From looking at your picture I remember Jungle. Not sure if that is the same thing as Jungle King. But I remember never trying a Freeman flavor I did not like.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I had a love affair with Freeman for several years, and I do miss her. From memory (oh my...) I remember liking Trail Blazer, 1885, Fall Spirt, Ruth (something - the chocolate one) and Ginger Bread (I think that's the name).

A great juice company that, from their last email looks like they may fold too soon. I suppose time will tell.

Edit: From looking at your picture I remember Jungle. Not sure if that is the same thing as Jungle King. But I remember never trying a Freeman flavor I did not like.

Ruth's Loot. Chocolate Chip Cookie. I have a recipe for a diy juice that's almost identical to Ruth's Loot, but it has a gazillion flavors in it.

Stuff is great, though. My fave from Freeman.

LAVapesQC

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vanilla Almond Tobacco by Humble Juice Company.

When I grabbed 2 of these off the shelf I did not notice the large word Tobacco on it. When I took it out of the box I did not notice it. When I added it to my tank I did not bother to read the entire label. However when I took a puff I noticed.

I like several Tobacco flavored juices. But this one has a pleasant burnt water taste on exhale. Highly Recommended...

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Vanilla Almond Tobacco by Humble Juice Company.

When I grabbed 2 of these off the shelf I did not notice the large word Tobacco on it. When I took it out of the box I did not notice it. When I added it to my tank I did not bother to read the entire label. However when I took a puff I noticed.

I like several Tobacco flavored juices. But this one has a pleasant burnt water taste on exhale. Highly Recommended...

Burnt water. I'll have to think about that a bit! Makes me think of my step-dad's Bromo Seltzer. lol (I hate tobacco vapes!)

At the moment I'm vaping The One Blueberry, which is some good stuff even though I don't much like blueberry.

If I ever mix again, I'm gonna make some Yum Yums using that recipe from ATF, with the addition of lemon and frosting, so I'll have a nice lemon doughnut, too.

LAVapesQC

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Sad that they shut down- my 1st non gas station juice I tried in 2014 was Uncle Junk's Jon Wayne.
I still have a small stash of Jon Wayne, and UJ was selling juice until the 11th of this year. So I got a little more "stuff" from them for special occasions. Although it appears they are throwing in the towel, time will tell I suppose. And there are plenty of really good juices out there (imo) that are on par with Uncle Junk's this day in time.

Tonight I am vaping Unicorn Blood by Satan...er Fuzion Vapor.

VU Sponsors