“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Watermelon lemonade that I made... Feels like it's missing something... It's been sitting for a couple days. Tastes good, but could be better.View attachment 174729
Do you have another watermelon? Another strawberry? You probably just need to layer. FA tends toward realism.....you’re probably getting some rind in there. And TFA is good but needs help. Maybe also some extra lemon to pop things.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have another watermelon? Another strawberry? You probably just need to layer. FA tends toward realism.....you’re probably getting some rind in there. And TFA is good but needs help. Maybe also some extra lemon to pop things.
Only other strawberry I have is from diyflavorshack, and it's not very good. I gotta place an order for more flavors, but my wife is making me wait until after Christmas.

FlavorOverClouds

Member For 1 Year
Trying out the VCT from VanGo. I believe it's a RY4 variety with caramel. Reminds me of the Glas Basix Butterscotch Reserve, but not as sweet.
35cb279d6deea50252c241b12779984c.jpg

I only want it to taste amazing. Is that too much to ask?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
DIM (Do It Myself) mixed up Creame de Menthe Cappuccino at 18 mg/ml nicotine as a max VG juice. It's full bodied coffee-ish with a hint of mint after taste. Real yummy, least ways for me, s'all what matters too. :)

Trying to recall my mix, may not be bang on, ...

.25 ml Cappuccino TFA
.15 ml Creame de Menthe TFA

The rest max VG base juice at 18 mg/ml nicotine strength. My batch size was a 60 ml refilling bottle. And yep, pulled the numbers out of my noodle just to see what would be. :)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors