nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Trying to get rid of the last of some kind of chocolate something-or-other that's been sitting around here too long. I think it's Chocolate Buttercream. Will probably refill this tank with Minty Cocoa from Freeman.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CBP

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I am still working on this tank of chocolate stuff. God I'll be glad when it's empty.

That's pretty bad, isn't it? When you're such a cheapskate that you won't dump out 2ml of juice. That's me, what can I say? My mother saved aluminum pie pans and plastic containers that had come filled with chicken salad, and twist ties, and goblets that came out of boxes of laundry soap. My husband's mother would actually wash a plastic ziplock bag and re-use it. We're the children of depression babies.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am still working on this tank of chocolate stuff. God I'll be glad when it's empty.

That's pretty bad, isn't it? When you're such a cheapskate that you won't dump out 2ml of juice. That's me, what can I say? My mother saved aluminum pie pans and plastic containers that had come filled with chicken salad, and twist ties, and goblets that came out of boxes of laundry soap. My husband's mother would actually wash a plastic ziplock bag and re-use it. We're the children of depression babies.
Yep, I'm the same way!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Strawmelon Apple by Ice Monster.
Yet another winner from Monster Vape Labs.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Unflavored, ... although I just might get sneaky on myself later and a drop of peppermint to a 10 ml squonk bottle of unflavored juice. Kind of hankering for something "minty". :D :)

Sat 20 Mar 2021 10:35:04 AM EDT -- Oop, there it is. *chuckles* Okay so some slightly peppermint juice. :)

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
boba's bounty this morning 👽
Always a good choice, however I prefer Legend by Heather's Heavenly.

VU Sponsors