nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
A mixture of Hoosier E-cigs Bubblegum and FLV Bubblegum diy. The Hoosier e-liquid was really, really sweet so I tamed it down some.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Some very lovely custard sent to me by a very sweet person here on the forum, plus
V'Nilla Christmas Cookie and
Bubblegum, half Hoosier, half Flv.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A recipe I've been working on since last summer- Park Avenue. I'm thinking it's about there, but I have enough left to do a final test this weekend with a 35-day steep. I just want to make sure it holds where it's been for the last week or so before sharing it. It's a sweet, creamy, mix with brown sugar, butter, cinnamon sugar cookie, milk, graham cracker, hazelnut & (TFA) Vanilla Custard.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Still mainly unflavored, tried some with just a light bit of peppermint. Three drops in an 8 ml bottle containing unflavored. It was alright. Still like the unflavored. Will probably be doing that, just adding a little flavor once in a while to avoid monotony. *shrugs* Just me.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Finished a 90ml of a coffee diy in a Smok (yep Smok) TFV16 dual mesh.
Didn't pay attention to the bottle I picked up and what I put in it. After several drags I thought "huh!". It's a super sweet Strawberry one I made. Am surprised that 50ml later its still going good and great full flavour. Usually that far into a coil use I find a flavour change quickly kills it.
Have been impressed with this tank and dual mesh coils from day 1. 👍

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VU Sponsors